Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93d8jTrBQqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This board is pretty useless, isn't it?

all heliocentric propaganda is nothing but demoralizing garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=93d8jTrBQqY
but it wasn't even as good as sans soleil

holy fuck its finally out?

This is a completely different film from the IMAX version, you high schooler.

I didn't know this was released. Where can I access it? Is it going to be released on bluray anytime soon?

The version that's out now is the non-IMAX 90 minute version, right?

What's the difference/what's better about the IMAX version if I'm going to be watching it on my home TV?

More content? Different style of content?

brad pitt im assuming

i refuse to watch without brad

IMAX version is basically a documentary
Feature version is expanded Tree of Life creation scenes with usual Malick voiceover along with random low quality footage of different people/cultures around the world

which better and which have pitt?

Reminder that Malick didn't even give a shit about the project and that's why it looks so half-assed and low-effort, even the producers sued him because he didn't give a shit. As if song to song wasn't enough proof he went creatively senile.

Is the Brad Pitt IMAX one ever getting a home release? It's been like two years hasn't it?

You should be ashamed of watching a documentary made by that animal rapist. It is a widely know fact that Sir David Attenborough demands that one of each endangered species be brought to him before he will talk about it in one of his documentaries so he can rape it and feast on it's fear filled flesh. Disgusting.

Pitt is in the IMAX version
Pitt version is more straightforward
Cate version is more poetic
I liked them both very much

It was only released last year

Ah, you're right. But regardless, it has been just over a year. Are there any plans for a home release? Or did I miss my boat by not going to an IMAX when it was in theaters.

No clue
I was hoping the Blu-Ray would have both versions

sorry I don't live in whatever pissy film festival town it aired in. still not better than baraka or koyaanisqatsi christfag

>Voyage of Time.mkv_snapshot_01.18.11_[2017.09.14_17.21.54].jpg
What do you think this means?

So it's mostly a bunch of pretentious shit with some cool imagery?

Mekas =/= voice over narration

But Mekas = poorly shot home movies