Will we ever get any good Marvel villain?

Will we ever get any good Marvel villain?

why is this board getting invaded with politics shit non-stop? why don't mods delete these threads

>ywn suck his cock

It's when you realize that Marvel is the villain all along.

Will we ever have a thread that doesn't start from a social media post?

Are actually the same spastic who posts Twitter Screenshots all day here?

I miss "hysterical laughter at slut jokes" Chris

Move to Brazil, Chris.

>promote the violent overthrow of a democratically elected government
>view yourself as the "good guys"

What has trump done that is even bad?

Oh no he wants illegal aliens out of the country. How fucking awful

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

>Who is Red Skull?
>Who is Winter Soldier?
>Who is Zemo?
>Who is Fisk?
>Who is Kilgrave?
>Who is Ego?
>Who is Vulture?

>Trevor "The Mandarin" Slatery
>Justin Hammer
>Ronan* (fight me)
>Ego
>Zemo
>Zola
>Red Skull
>Loki
>General Ross
>Vulture

*The perfect villain to balance out how goofy the heroes are. "...what are you doing...?" at the end was delivered perfectly.

Ultron did nothing wrong

Stale as fuck pasta

>shit EVIL because plot demands it villain
>shit evil muh bucky he didnu nuffin he brainwashed villain
>shit muh revenge villain
>shit villain
>shit villain
>shit villain
>only ok villain in MCU

all shit but Vulture

T H I S.
Hail Obama!
Hail Hillary!
Hail Stalin!

I guess you didnt see the word "GOOD"

I'm literally shaking right now

t. reddit

Kilgrave and Fisk were both far better than Vulture.

did the state of capeshit thread not go the way you wanted it to, apu?

He's a bigly guy