D-d-d-diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=ar-ee2FHx_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw
youtube.com/watch?v=7i15OPuFvmA
youtube.com/watch?v=_37H_Hwd8lk&feature=youtu.be
gibertjoseph.com/les-celtes-4567785.html
abebooks.fr/9782737360213/Celtes-Mange-écris-habille-toi-amuse-toi-2737360218/plp
amazon.fr/Celtes-Mange-habille-toi-amuse-toi-celtes/dp/2737360218
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KANGZ

we wuz... Hannibal Lector n shieeet?

>I farm sheep
>literally creating the means of my own destruction through Jewy culturalism

It's an abstract feels, Brahs

WE WUZ WAR ELEPHANTS

Hey guys, I'm a white, straight male. I identify as cisgender. My religion and beliefs are for nationalism and capitalism. My beliefs involve women's rights to cover up head to toe and killing gays. If you ever want to find out more about my background, don't feel afraid to stop me and discuss haha.

what the flying fuck

>Go to google translate
>English to Latin
>"Black man"

THANKS user

Did they just reset the dislikes?
There was like 300+ dislikes to 100 likes just thirty minutes ago, and its from the same channel

g8 b8, but ill t8k it

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw

Made me sick when I saw the ad.

Historians believe that Hannibal was actually NOT that amazing of a military commander because of his many blunders, like losing a significant portion of his forces by trying to get elephants across the mountains, and then the elephants not actually having that amazing of an effect beyond the first battle, and them turning around and charging through their own lines etc.

There are examples of him failing to exploit Roman mistakes, and in the end his entire campaign was lost because he didnt exploit the romans after the one big defeat, allowing them to easily replenish their forces while he was left with the same force as after the battle.

He was supposed to push forward and take land/a city after it was nearly defenseless.

The logic is that the Romans made Hannibal out to be a better military commander than he actually was, simply because it made them sound amazing for beating him.

IIRC the Roman general who beat him was like a nobody, and a fuckup.

PUNIC

THEY WERE PUNIC

FUCKING DESCENDANTS OF THE PHOENICIANS.

Why does this shit keep happening!? WHO the fuck thinks that any god damn nignogs from SUB-SAHARA Africa could ever get as far as northern Africa in the first place?! They couldn't even sail!

Disgusting.

Jethus cwithe

>IIRC the Roman general who beat him was like a nobody, and a fuckup.

Scipio too the entirety of Spain from Carthage and its barbarian tribe allies. Scipio till his death never lost a single battle. Don't fucking throw shit on the man, myth, and legend like that.

>the Roman general who beat him was like a nobody, and a fuckup
>Fucking Scipio

Fuk u fgt

aedificare murum

DESU I was under the assumption that Carthage was pretty much the same thing as Numidia, who are represented in pic related as the niggers.

Thats the guy too that was referenced, maybe I absorbed some anti-roman propaganda, Im going based on memory from years ago, but when I heard of the idea that they made Hannibal out to be more than he was, it stuck.

The rest about the Roman generals etc, foggy. I know they had 2 generals alternating, and that caused a big problem.

Numidians were just sandy, hill living goat fuckers. They were actually levied during the punic wars to fight against Carthage on the fields of Zama. I'm not too sure about them other than they brought horses.

DESU the Romans were pretty shit going up against Hannibal's army when it was in Rome. Even when they fought at Cannae they let themselves be out maneuvered so they could rout into a river and die after being JUSTed by Hannibal's retarded ass SEMI CIRCLE meme.

Why would you think that, leaf?

Maybe because thats what all the maps say.

No way

How did we go from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7i15OPuFvmA
To that?

Thanks for catching the reference. I shit you not though, that's what happened. Hannibal let the romans cut their way into the center of his semi circle formation that way they'd end up surrounded, then he had auxiliaries and cavalry go around from behind.

What retard lets themselves fall for that? At least the legionaries that survived this were drafted from Sicily to go get revenge in Hannibal's last fight.

They made for better cavalry than what the Romans had, which generally led to the Romans getting fucked in a lot of battles when they got surrounded.

Assuming any of this were true what changes for todays nigger? I dont understand how a revision of race in historical figures benefits them beyond giving them more to chimp about. If anything it would serve to demonstrate how far the nog has fallen.

" I'm a culture, not a costume ! "

KANGZ

Thanks man, I'll remember your post for the next brief moment in my life when I can be autistic about this single moment in history.

hey user, this is tutankamon against the nubians, not the numidians

> Nubia = niggers
> Numidia = sandniggers

Why weren't they serving pork?

They should have shown the Muslims throwing a gay guy off the cliff at the end, and every person under 60 looking down into their smartphone.

>implying he could siege Rome after cannae

Continued from that, why is every "diversity" campaign aimed at whites, when whites have been the most accommodating since day 1. Asians are xenophobic and racist as fuck, so are Africans and Arabs. But it's always "white people need to give concessions" but how about no. You can raise yourself up to the civility levels of white society so I don't have to "tolerate" your tolerance of rape culture, misogyny, homophobia and lack of education.

i like how they represent the viking man as black but the viking woman remains white

>Continued from that, why is every "diversity" campaign aimed at whites, when whites have been the most accommodating since day 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=_37H_Hwd8lk&feature=youtu.be

Most Lamb in America is from Australia
My wife and I are white and we eat it almost weekly.
So don't feel bad lad

Dosent have to be rome, just a decent sized port to get a foothold for carthage in Italy desu

Used to eat lamb with mint sauce, but I havent had it in over a decade.

Thats the only way I know to have it done.

Why do SJWs throw a big fit about white actors portraying non white chatacters in history but find this okay?

Why haven't they made a movie about Hannibal yet, seems like it could be a pretty sick plot desu, even if they do go full WE WUZ.

Because Hannibal was from the north Africa and was there for a sub Saharan west African.

It's not like the punics were somewhere between white and sandnigger

it's real. This fucking book is real.

> falling for the meat jew

carthage was founded by Phoenician Queen Dido from Tyre. Tyre was a Phoenician port, the Birthplace Of Europa and a semitic culture... which means they where a part of the Abrahamic Religions... probably before they split into Islam, Christianity and Hebrew. basically they were all news using the Nubimic people in the same way we use them today.

Calm down my gypsy friend.

Amazon.fr still has one with a nigger.

gibertjoseph.com/les-celtes-4567785.html
abebooks.fr/9782737360213/Celtes-Mange-écris-habille-toi-amuse-toi-2737360218/plp
amazon.fr/Celtes-Mange-habille-toi-amuse-toi-celtes/dp/2737360218

Then why do I find all these links ?

most white people are niggers too, you are all the same and equally malleable to our needs and desires.

Holy shit. You're right.

We Kings

lmao they even gave him blue eyes

> real life gigga nigga

WTF who is that? Is he a pro NFL player?

Hannibal was a Phoenician/Carthaginian "Jewrab" of Lebanese descent, not a black. Carthage was Phoenician colony. Semitic in origin. Phoenicians were proto-Jew, proto-Arab. Hannibal was a nobleman.

Think about it.

Hannibal was a leader of a trade Empire.

Who else could match a Roman white man in a game of battle chess?

Hannibal probably looked like Steve Jobs or Jeff Goldblum.

>Comments are disabled for this video.
the fuckers can't silence us