Who is Sup Forumss most hated rogan guest?

who is Sup Forumss most hated rogan guest?
for me its this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruN9DY6Oaw4
youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=gcvVbAhQEz4
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=XvOF7IXO9a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bert Kreisser with his unbearable forced shrieks and wheezes, his unfunny dude bro humor, and his childlike headwear

Is that the faggot thath makes a big deal about taking his shirt off right? fuck i loathe that motherfucker.

Yes he's a faggot. His hat should say "DUNCE"

shitposting aside

Sup Forums hates Joey Diaz

>tfw rogan will never have a guest as fun as alex jones again

those were some next level memes

alex jones

"I'm glad I quit before I got brain damage" said Brendan, slurring his words.

Diaz is based.

Eddie is great for the 1st hour or so then gets so fucking annoying. I have no idea how Joe can stand to be around him so much.

This cocksucker has a career in comedy and has never said 1 thing funny

Bryan Callen is annoying.

i can't stand joey diaz and his bullshit stories

>not this bitch

I skip all the sports ones, he has some real pseuds on sometimes though, particularly the ones that are 45+ y/o dudes who have gotten into that preachy 'dumb as shit but (((wise))) and (((experienced)))' stage and want to set the world to rights but really just mumble about how millennials are ruining everything and 'I remember when, in the 80s...'
Case in point
youtube.com/watch?v=ruN9DY6Oaw4

Brian Callen or whatever that last name is.

The dude constantly postures and is insanely insecure. He makes every conversation among men extremely uncomfortable.

Why no episodes this week?

Ay Joe l'mask you sumthin

Zionist detected

They just had one earlier with sour dough man. Another to skip.

Yeah I shut that shit off on youtube right quick.

Holy fuck this guy is awful. I like Schaub but can't listen to Fighter and the Kid because of this faggot.

Definitely Joey.

He's like that retarded uncle everyone had that thought they were a bigger deal than they were, constantly exaggerated shit and gave you horrendous advice. But everyone knew they're a bit retarded, and if you were to call them out on every stupid thing they said it'd just be awkward so you let them.

that chick who tells people to eat bean sprouts
or the guy who says fasting can cure cancer

any/all medical quacks basically

The guy who rogan teaches what cuck means.

Hes so obviously a dumbass who tries to be cool

What's Sup Forums's favorite episode and why should I watch it?

Well, that sounds like a pretty fun person to be honestly.

If Joe didn't like uncomfortable situations so much I think it would be really funny to have a competent scientist on with one of those fuckers.

The idea is that they're fun for 15 minutes until you realize how low-key pathetic they are and then you stop caring.

The Alex Jones one is without a doubt the most entertaining one.

all of Joe's friend's who literally only have a career because Joe made them famous. Ari, Duncan and the rest. Fucking hacks.

It's been pretty bad since ep 1000. Only liked google guy and Peterson Weinstein episode

Bryan Callen is the biggest lefty shill he's ever had on the show

Ari Shaffir may be the least funny person on the planet and seems like a terrible person, no idea how anyone can stand him

joey diaz

he's not funny, he knows nothing about UFC, he's a fake toughguy WHO USES LOUD WORDS AND REMINDS EVERYONE THAT HE'S FROM JERSEY to scare them i guess, he's just a fat worthless piece of shit who won't be alive in 5 years because even he hates himself and will probably eat himself to death.

Go back to Sup Forums, cunt.

Basically any overly liberal comedian or meathead

Joey Diaz can be a riot, last episode was just kind of lukewarm

you're the type of person who watches rogan for the political shit - and you actually somehow like it

there is no way for me to explain to you how fucking retarded you are. it's like listening to some african aids baby for food reviews

That cuck who hates on Alex Jones with Joe

All of these

Why do you have to be such a little bitch?

redban is the best of the bro guests desu

rude desu

What epidsodes were better?Unfunny comedians talk for 3 hours doesn't qualify

Diaz is an obnoxious drug addict fat pile of garbage.

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

Callen is a rich kid republicuck though

All of the fight companion guests. Schaub being the worst.

Who? If you're talking about Jon Ronson I feel like I'm in a minority because I thoroughly enjoyed both times he's been on

Him and Weinstein are the only tolerable progressive/leftist types Joe has had on his show, and Louis Theroux I guess

the göbekli tepe guy and the geologist hack duo

Moshe Kasher
Everlast
Thaddeus Russell

>being against liberal hypocrisy is somehow Sup Forums

Yeah naw go fluff the bull.

Everlast was just sad.

>What epidsodes were better?Unfunny comedians talk for 3 hours doesn't qualify

literally the only reason to listen to a fucking meathead guy who only knows showbiz and comedy, is his take on showbiz and comedy. If you listen for anything else you are a retard

I have my food prepared by chefs, not retards. I have my cars produced by german engineers and i watch podcasts to get an insight into someone's specialty

youtube.com/watch?v=gcvVbAhQEz4

Anybody see this episode where Joe BTFO some Dawkins faggot wannabe. The guy came in swinging talking about how Joe peddles pseudoscience and Joe bodies him repeatedly.

I like Jon Ronson but I thought both times he was on, and its the same with his clone Louis Theroux, Joe doesn't really connect with them.

In general he doesn't do well with a certain sort of Britishness actually.

The last Ronson one was particular bad, Jon kicks off a great anecdote and Joe talks over him with another anecdote that he doesn't know originally came from Jon anyway or like Jon actually met and knows the people he is talking about or whatever. But because Jon kind of just shrugs instead of yelling he doesn't get the signal to shut up.

>muh UFC
>not the callsign of every fake toughguy

I really like Redban as a guest, I never liked him as the old Jamie. Weird.

>In general he doesn't do well with a certain sort of Britishness actually

Interesting observation. Is the Theroux one worth watching? Louie seems like a likeable fellow.

he sucks, belongs with the Opie and Anthony's of the world

Anything with Theroux in it is worth watching, yes

fitzsimmons, cause he's an old faggot trying hard to be cool by parroting all this left wing crap, and he's not remotely funny either.

Tom Papa, cos it's the same boring conversation everytime another old faggot going on about his family and their mundane (though comfortable and rich) lives

>Everlast was just sad.

Why?

>joe rogan has had 3 female guests total
>decide to shit on one as your least favorite ever

shitlords please go

Good posts. For me Thaddeus russell gets a special shoutout as the hands down most retarded guest ever. I also hate all the hack hangers on who are incredibly unfunny comedians like ari shaffir. Come to think of it Joe really does have a network of impossibly unfunny comic friends. Its no small feat that his podcast is so successful.
Pretty shallow post, joe's guests can have insights and expertise in many different things, and joe acts as the layman to get them to open up. It's actually pretty astounding you have such little understanding of such a simple format.

>I dont want chemicals in my food

Nigga you best stop drinking water then

I feel like he's lying 95% of the time and I can't listen without being annoyed

Eddie Bravo, hands down.

Amy Shumer

Don't understand how anyone likes him so much. He's like a caricature, there are so many guys just like him but he happens to have stumbled into a career.

Kelsey Grammer when?

I really enjoy guests like Peter Schiff, Ben Shapiro, Dan Peña who make the JRE discord leftists so incredibly butthurt and eager to display how stupid they are.

I don't watch most ufc fighters or comedians and I skip most of Joe's friends now unless I'm really bored.

Lol

Yeah Rollins is awful.
He's like /r9k/ but 50.

Didn't dan pena seem like a fraud to you though? He seemed pretty shady to me and his claims are pretty outlandish, haven't seen any evidence for any of it.

Yea he probably is a fraud but I still enjoyed watching it live quite a bit.

will never be topped
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

it's okay to be jealous but you don't have to react negatively because his intelect intimidates you.

Jordan Peterson because his first Rogan appearance marks the moment he became popular and all of the annoying memes about him started.

get fucked kike

i wonder what kind of person hates jp

dude i'm a reactionary lmao, god doesn't real

atheists, redditors, and SJWs

GREAT post desu. He's very overrated, it is possible to agree SJW's and non binary is silly and also see JP isn't anything special

JP has some top tier memes m8

what pena did was actually pretty brilliant imo
He brought up topics which he knew would get the clicks and focused on those, as to get his name out there
I assume he looked up the top viewed rogan clips and literally boiled down the essence of the show into a handful of topics

Then he not only gets his name on joe's show but on all the clickbait

Best guests: Miscavage sr, Shapiro, and jordan peterson

strawmen aside id be interested in a dissection of jp from a naysayer. im an atheist and i find jp fascinating

I used to hate Joey but I've grown to like him because of his crazy stories. I really dont think "The Kid" from Fighter and the Kid adds anything. He's just very clueless when it comes to any topic.

Yeah, he's probably the most annoying guest.

Schaub (dumb fuck with annoying nasaly voice)
Bert (dumb fuck alcoholic hipster)
Ari (dumb fuck jewish hipster)
Redband (dumb fuck fat hipster)

not based Schaub my guy, 100 percent wrong for sure

I've listened to a bunch of JRE where i have zero interest in the person but still gleaned some interesting information or at least a few funny moments.
I remember i was working while listening to that Thaddeus dude and had to stop because it was absurdly awful. I think it was because he said 'i'm thinking of becoming a boxing teacher'

1000+ podcasts and just 3 female guests? lol

Eddy Bravo.

I don't know how Joe is friends with him, at this point. Is it just MMA? Because Joe can't even talk about anything with Eddy Bravo anymore without Eddy going insane about flat earth and faked moon landings.

probably guys like the amazing atheist and sargon of akkad who dont have anything to say and just rehash bullshit. then again i dont watch any ufc fighter or comedian

>he's not a Sourdough Boy

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=XvOF7IXO9a4

Eddie Bravo is good sometimes. Him and Joe have been friends for over 20 years. He's an elite world class BJJ instructor and gave Joe his no gi black belt so he's not going anywhere.

yeah fuck that christian nut
and the sjw episodes with him

>Eddy Bravo
he's ok, he knows the difference between a library and the internet

>reddit spacing
>literally getting triggered
what a wacky happenstance

praise Islam and Judaism!

Joe Rogan used to be huge on the moon landings hoax to be fair and several guests noticed his sudden change in tempo towards the subject.

for me Niel Degrasse becme one of least favorite people after watching his episode and that fucking hat.

louis.T on wtf is really interesting.
ronson is an amazing author, it's ok with me if he doesn't make a good guest.

only about 1/3 of rogans guests are interesting and if they are interesting even then it's 50/50 a good conversation.

neil degrasse tyson is a pompous insufferable cunt

YOU ALREADY KNOW NIGGA