/trek/

Assassinating the previous thread to move up the catalog Edition

(Discovery countdown: 10 days)

Old thread:

STD is going to be terrible.

>CARDIE! A FUCKING CARDIE! MY JOOLIUN SHAGGED A FUCKING CARDIE! CARDIE! CARDIE! SHE SHAT OUT A CARDIE! CARDIE! CARDIES! FUCKING CARDIES! GARAK YOU FUCKING CARDIE YOU FUCKED MY JOOLIUN! I'M GOING TO LYNCH YOU AND YOUR CARDIE SON YOU FUCKING CARDIE!

A̡̛̝̼͓̺͕̻̔̆̋̌̈̒̐ͦ͛ͨͩ͆͒̉̄͛͟-̨̮̰̹̟̳̦̫̤̮̞̩̪͍̮̰̖̻͉̈́͌͛͌̒̎ͦ͗͞ǩ̵̨̬͕̭͎́̎͌̽ͮ̂ͣͪ͑̆͒̋́̚h̶͖̯̖͙̯̯̼̔̈́ͮ̑ͮ̓̚̕̕ͅơ̵̞̖̥͙̖͙̦̓̃ͩ̔́͘͜͟o̵̮̦͙͕̙ͬ͂́̂͗̈́ͬͩͣ͂̉ͅ-̶̡̧̧̱̺̻̦̞̪̙̹̮͎̮̫̠ͬ̂ͬͤ̔ͩͯ̓͟c̩̳͔̮̞͍͓̫̳̞͚̗̙̗̤̳̽͊̏̈̔ͬ͊̍̐ͬͣ̐ͯ̐ͧ̊͝h̵̯̩̯͓̗̺̖̖̘͖̳̜̰̱͋̾̋ͬ͋̊̾̔͌ͬ̈́̕͞ͅȩ̛͚̝͕̠͔̭̦̗̙̞͖̳̖͎̞̞̹ͨ͑̋̍͐̔̉ͮ̓͡e̢̦̞̜̤͕͕̫͉͓͍̪̣̯͛ͬͣ̔͌̄͂́̉̈́̾͑͟-̵̡̛͙͈̦̫̦͓͍̼͚͖̪̬̪͖͎̃̔̎̆͌ͭ̄ͭ̌̆̋͂ͫ̒͜͠m̨̞̙̼͓̭̖̥̩͍̻̰͈̥̪̈ͨ̓͑̌̊̑̄́õ͉̦̣̗̞̝̗̥̦̣̥̞͚͎̹̝̦̊̿͌̓ͧ̈͛ͪ̐͂ͬ́͛͗̓͟͞ÿ̭̯͙̝̰́̆͐̂ͧͫ̉͑̿̀͟a̧̺̝̳̬ͮ͐̆͆ͤͫͧ͊̍͛̾̊͂ͣ̀͟͜

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS
btw Kira fucked ure mum ;)

>Mirror universe
>It's still diverse

Humanity stopped hating each other and came together to hate aliens.

Long Live the Empire.

yes, but the timeline was built on conquest

>At a 2009Star Trekconvention, Jonathan Frakes simply said this episode "stinks."

>tfw thanks to CBS All Access retardation the rest of the world is stick with Goyflix

Here in Bongland they show Star Trek every day on Syfy and CBS Action, they really couldn't have aired Discovery on TV here? Fuck it, looks like its illegal downloads for me.

does the Terran Empire think sleeves are unnecessary?
also post more, it looks interesting

Sleeves get in the way of showing how buff you are.

They want to show off their muscles

>Frakes' Aesthetic: Thicc

>*blocks your finale*

god damn look at him in the first panel. buff as fuck

>Its a courtroom drama in space episode

was it necessary to tell everyone on deep space nine that bit? i mean i know dukat is a big jerk and all but thats a bit much even for him

>that Barclay
also Picard's head in the last panel disturbs me
>now people this thingy here only obeys my commands so you better be nice, feel it? also Kira, your mother moaned like a whore when I fucked her on all fours.
jesus, Dukat.

is there a mirror Thomas?

What was B'quianfdasinaasagina Chavez's problem?

They had to cheap out on her makeup after the premiere episode.

Jesus fuck

How many lights do you see?

Tora Ziyal was best waifu

'bout three-fiddy

>Swole, bearded Picard
oh baby~

wat

>It's a Janeway blatantly violates the prime directive because she is racist against ferangi episode

>not fighting under the sheets
BOO!

You have a problem with Mirror Picard?

Why are mirror images always evil? Where the mirror image of Picard where he's a mentally retarded (black) woman with no limbs

I do believe that chess board is missing 2 dimensions

>furries

I'm so confused. I absolutely hated voyager, it took me seven months to get through the first three seasons, but as soon as I got to season four it became excellent, there was even a good chakotay episode.

at the start of voyager didn't they tell the cast to act emotionless

queers

>good chakotay episode

you liar

yes, to make the aliens seem more interesting by comparion

the aliens you will see once and never again

*Nullifies you*

I blame Kes. All her episodes were just a bunch of Ocampan mumbo jumbo, and she was just weighing Neelix down the whole time since the writers couldn't decide whether they should hug or fug. Plus she was a bit of a Mary Sue. After she left, Tuvok actually got to have a few episodes that weren't steeped in Vulcan horseshit, Neelix became a far better character, and to top it all off we got Seven of Nine.

Where are these from?

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Star Trek has always been nothing but the shitty utopic delusions of neoliberals

>how many genders picard?
>THERE A-ARE TWO GENDE-AAAAAUGH

I want another Irish character. I really liked O'Brien he was comfy.

But we won't get one, cause Irish are white now and aren't diverse enough.

>racist

Star Trek is "racist" as fuck, you moron. And so is real life. Get the fuck over it already.

>Star Trek is "racist" as fuck, you moron. And so is real life. Get the fuck over it already.

WTF are you on about. Star Trek is the least racist of any show I know.

so this is the power of star trek autism

Read issue 1 of mirror broken seems good, Trois a inquistor lol. Preview of this shit at the end.

kek

So I just found this piece of crap

Nearly every alien species you see is often referred to as a "race", you idiot, and different races is what they've always represented for the entire history of the show. Are you blind as well as stupid?

Since we're getting edgy but sorta cool armour redesigns for Aliens, what would you think of Romanesque masques for Romulan soldiers?

like pic related.

It's Sons of Anarchy in space.

>you idiot
>blind as well as stupid

I'll respond further on your post once you learn to talk with some civility and adulthood.

leave the poor guy alone, its bad enough they voted hillary they dont need someone to correct them and give them a verbal smackdown lmao

Catain's log.. Stardate 50214 pawnt 8,

We're en route to the Felinian Homeworld where my first officer is retrieving some exotic Alvarian nip. The natives claim it will open the throat and clear thirty day old hairballs.

I have suspicion that it might open a few gateways into purrgatory as well.

>Star Trek is racist

OH, is that so?

*turns to talk to someone else who wants to be taken seriously*

Her hot-blooded Klingon side plus her hot-blooded Mexican side resulted in a chief engineer who quite literally cannot identify cow shit with a tricorder (see: s2e01).

It feels gaudy for the Romulans. I could see Klingons wearing something like that into battle, because their entire culture revolves around militaristic pomp and ceremony, but I guess I always imagined the Romulans as being more about cold-efficiency.

>I always imagined the Romulans as being more about cold-efficiency.
and shoulder pads. Don't forget the shoulder pads

Look at all the nu-fags in here

oops forgot my picture

Is there a behind the scenes tour of the DS9 promenade? I know that they apparently built some huge set to film it, but you only ever see it in small scenes and pieces here and there.

>Ripping on the shoulder pads
No accounting for taste I guess.

Shoulder pads are illogical.

Ready to apologize after the premiere of Discovery?

We see starfleet officers getting tossed around by their fail-deadly consoles enough that having some sort of padding in your work uniform makes sense.

Voyager was utter shite except for Seven, Suder, Keska and Kes' sexy ass voice.

Make sure you pull your head out of your ass when and if you do, otherwise, it's better for everyone if you don't reply at all. The world has enought stupid already.

Fair enough.

Mulgrew did a pretty good job of portraying Janeway, especially because she interpreted Janeway as being a bipolar psychopath and ran with it.

Voyager will always be shit, no matter how shit STD will be

>that uhura

>janeway got rewarded with being an admiral

I will always be mad

I seriously think you suffer from an acute form of microcephaly, Zika virus levels.

Be sure to see your local veterinarian so we can get you spayed, sweetheart. :)

>The world has enought stupid already.

Wonderful irony, did you have a stroke when typing this out? Typical Trektard.

Please don't ruin this, people.

Voyager was *enjoyable* shit, though. We can still laugh at the ridiculousness of Threshold or Commander Chakotay's gratuitous Native American bullshit (written by a con artist).

STD will be bland, forgettable, derivative shit.

Mulgrew is the reason I can't stand Voyager, user. I can forgive the rest of the actors, but she is terrible as a lead actress. That's why she was replaced by a Jeri Ryan's titties, who unironically was 10 times the actress Mulgrew was.

Anger. Hate. Madness. Jealousy. RAGE!

Post a picture of your High Wycombe flat for us so we can get some more laughs in.

>Kes
Why did nobody ever question Neelix dating a three year old? While her species may mature incredibly quickly for some asinine reason, it's impossible to become emotionally and intellectually mature that quickly. There simply just isn't the time to learn enough and have the breadth of experiences necessary.

Bunch of British cucks, looks like.

>High Wycombe flat
I think I'm missing a reference here.

What if Discovery is good?

Why don't you spam your stale ENT pasta while you're here.

God I wanted to bone the Romulan on DS9 so bad. I wish they kept her on the crew.

The exploding consoles are a form of motivation, to keep officers on their toes in tense situations. If your ship is in combat, or being tossed around by the spatial anomaly of the week, you have to do your job as quickly and accurately as you can, because you know the station you're manning could blow up at any minute, give you 3rd degree plasma burns, and put you out of the action.

That may sound like a raw deal, keep in mind that in the 24th century they can treat plasma burns, if your ship lives to fight another day, and the only way that's going to happen is if every crew member does his damn job to the best of his ability.

You'll never guess what Cuckchotay's gf Seska looks like now!