Why are liberal men so effimate?

Why are liberal men so effimate?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110407121337.htm
anonymousconservative.com/blog/neurological-correlates-of-political-ideology-and-homosexuality-the-extreme-r-hypothesis-of-homosexuality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Raised with no father or a cucked father.

Fluoridation.

Single mothers raising cucks, jewish media telling boys to be cucks, contamination of the food and drink supply with (xeno)estrogens, microwave and plastic containers

Why are women becoming masculine?

They think girls like that.
They just want a piece of the pussy pie.

These beta male faggot clean up pussy in California

If you have a cannon camera with a instagram over 1k followers you fuck 8-10s easily

100% true

>effeminate>
>87737615
This

Because they're not emotionally strong enough to stand up for conservative values.

We're due for a good war

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110407121337.htm

bioligy

>California

It's coming. Can't you feel it?

They actively reject all social norms and constructs as inherently wrong instead of realizing they exist for a reason. Instead they embrace stupid shit.

Newfag

I'm not proud of it user

The hot girls here turned into hipster urb instagram models

Hot girls trying to be weird and unique fucking sucks

they didn't have a father

I hug my dog this way

anonymousconservative.com/blog/neurological-correlates-of-political-ideology-and-homosexuality-the-extreme-r-hypothesis-of-homosexuality/

>Many r-selected species see the sex-specific behavioral tendencies and sexual dimorphism reverse from what is seen in K-selected species. In a K-selected species, males are responsible for provisioning and protection, and so they grow large, aggressive, courageous, and competitive. By contrast, females remain more feminine and conflict averse – they are designed to attract males with their femininity, and nurture children in security by removing them from the dangers which the male confronts for the family.

>In many r-selected species, however, females must raise their offspring alone, so they become aggressive, competitive, and more “manly” (by K-selected standards), to provide for and protect their single parented offspring better. Obviously the best example in humans is the modern day man-jawed, flannel-wearing feminazi. Meanwhile in r-selection, the promiscuous males become more feminine (likely to help them avoid conflict with other males), more diminutive, more focused on superficial flash that is designed to attract mates quickly, and less competitive and courageous. They become more feminine, by our K-selected standards.

grils do not know what they want

Why are chads conservative?

So dominate against those black beta midgets.

Maybe but what you faggots would consider chads just fuck average looking girls in college or whores which require way less effort

some of the whores do give the urb girls a run for there money

its depressing dude,

>forgot to use space
>newfag
???

Stop being a faggot. Be a man.
STOP WEARING FEDORAS AND SWINGING YOUR KATANAS.

C C I H T
C
I
H
T

user I don't know if you're getting my argument or not faggot

I'm saying the more Alpha or masculine you act the less attractive it is to girls around here.

It's not a bad move to dress like some /fa/ fag, have a shitty sound cloud and then clean up that way.

This has nothing to do with neckbeard shit fag

>Be a man

girls get so wet here when you argue about taxation while wearing boots, its unreal

liberalism is itself effeminate
men who hold liberal positions exhibit feminine traits
atheism too, is typical for the female mind, a man who is an atheist exhibits feminine characteristics in his thinking

>atheism too, is typical for the female mind, a man who is an atheist exhibits feminine characteristics in his thinking

Please explain

Women want protection, so they would want religion

"Redefining masculinity" basically.

Childhood sexual abuse.

then leave that area. Its a social wasteland. I use to live in NYC. Its full of fucktards so I moved to upstate NY. 1000% better

Theres fat pieces of shit in upstate NYC

Just don't be a faggot beta and try to sling dick in Williamsburg

So what you have to compete against guys in birkenstocks, at least you fucking something above a 5

>atheism too, is typical for the female mind

Literally the complete opposite. It's typical for a male mind.

How many superstitious women do you know?
Probably 10 times more than men

>Women want protection, so they would want religion
simplistic recipe thinking

There isnt much to explain here simply observe.
women are natural atheists, men are naturally religious.
The secular atheist age puts the female above the male, the religious traditional ages put the male above the female. Clear simple and unambiguous.
The more a man believes in multiculturalism, the more a man tolerates homosexuality, or has suspicious ideas like "seeking love" in life, the more feminine he is.
You can see it in his comportment, in his appearance, and in what he says.

>Literally the complete opposite. It's typical for a male mind.
nonsense
dont even know what else to say. Its like youre living on a different earth because its so obvious to see.
The only men who quack about muh logic are the modern atheist variant. Men of old were silent on this and exhibited more intelligence at the same time.

You're as bad as some dumb liberal bitch who got wrapped up with Bernie

You just spew dumb pol meme bullshit

Religion allows you to control woman way more, concubines, punishing them for cheating etc

Germans actually do have the worst school programs in the fucking world

You argue like a liberal

>UGH NONSENSE WHAT HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT
>no evidence to argue

>who needs force when you have brain

>effimate

Embarrassing. You know what's really fucking effeminate? Misspelling the indirect insult your whole shitpost is built around.

>>>Why are liberal men so effeminate?

Just a theory

Could it be considered alpha to have you bitch be the one who makes money or in a perfect world a fleet of whores who make you money. They don't have to be prostitutes but the idea would be, they worship me so much, I don't even provide for them.

If you could pull that off, thats some baller shit

I never liked that system, for example, I get to be the alpha and give my seed to a hoe, what's next?, she leaves me and my childs gets to be raised by this hoe and her cuck?, that's fucked up, no child of mine desserves that.

>You're as bad as some dumb liberal bitch who got wrapped up with Bernie
>You just spew dumb pol meme bullshit
>Religion allows you to control woman way more, concubines, punishing them for cheating etc
>Germans actually do have the worst school programs in the fucking world
full retard

>no evidence to argue
fuck you. Make an effort to understand Im not indulging your questions without limit.
I told you evidence. Historical for one - traditional age vs modern age. You ignore. Then come at me tell me I have no evidence.

I will also add just to spite you that american men are both the most effeminate and most subservient to women in their society. They are also most liberal and most atheist.

HA! Fat pieces of shit? Move up the the Adirondacks. I hardly even seen "fat pieces of shit"

Williamsburg might have the hottest woman in the entire United states

Maybe L.A beats it but in Williamsburg they're more accessible

You just disregarded my entire point and did the same shit I pointed out.

You want to prove that athiesm isn't masculine so it falls in line with your dumb Sup Forums meme beliefs but we both know it's untrue.

Also half of your fucking schools are waldorf and you're entire country is filled with guilt. Have fun getting fucked my immigrants while going to jail for saying anything

>You just disregarded my entire point
there isnt a single point worth using.
among your drivel the idea that "women can be controlled using religion" sticks out which is absolutely not topic. We are talking about the mind of male and female and which is religious.
then you waste my time with german schools which are first of all both wrong about and I am also indifferent towards this topic
oh ok there is this idea about women wanting protection therefore they choose religion. Embarassing. Religion is not about offering comfort like feeling protected. You ignore that there are doctrines underneath that talk about the metaphysical and certain philosophical principles yet you come here bringing it down to feeling protected as if that is why a person would join.
suppose they do - what does that say about how well a woman understands the religion she joined?

so fuck you. Not a single usable line. On top in your third reply you continue to ignore my explanations. It is obviously true that the traditional world put the male above the female. That was so because it was religious. Men hold primary position in religious matters since the dawn of time, and the gods they pray to are father figures, even in pantheons of gods.

Last but not least there is not much to explain about simple observations. Except that you havent made them. All the men you know are the modern atheist variant so you probably think that is how men think, when in reality, their minds are compromised by the omnipresence of feminine thoughts and ideas in our time. Not least because many atheists tend to be liberals as well, which is not coincidental but directly causal. And to argue that liberal men do not often exhibit feminine traits means you havent seen liberals at all.

youre lucky I even wrote this much youre not worth the time faggot
Ill wait one more post out but if you dont bring something Ill ignore you

because straightness must die you shitlord
The above statement is stenciled everywhere in my city.

lol didnt read

idc what you said faggot, just stay inside typing all day while muhammad fucks your woman

P.S religion is obviously not true lol

fpbp

you got it backwards. They are liberal BECAUSE they are effeminate.

I'm not cuck, but yeah in majority that's what happend

>effimate

it's effeminate, you moron.

let me tell you a fucking story and you can shit on me all day if you want

> know a girl
> get back from afganistan
> just got divorced
> two kids, beautiful little girls i love
>gets her car repoed
>has a shit job at a bar i go to

> ima save her!

pay for her to get apartment
pay to get her car
> three days into her moving in this guy moves in

> oh hes totally cool hes my ex

>getting cucked.

>starts fights every day

> used to do heroin apparantly

>oh im still paying rent

> tries to throw down with me

>i walk away im in the army i have shit to lose

> he calls me a faggot

> he skips town and pawns all of her shit

> i buy it all back

> we get in a fight she tells me they were fucking teh whole time

>i lost my shit

> why do white men duck out who fucking knows.

Why are Sup Forumstards so disgusting?

Mental illness, raised by a single mother (often), insecure, probably never got bullied or got bullied and nobody told him to get his shit in gear, and liberals are usually effeminate and weaker anyway.

whys pol so obsessed with masculinity/femininity? they are bot animalistic, people should put rationality before sexuality

this is the height of white knight cuckery.

>when a roach is the only person who makes any sense in this thread.
the median age of this board has to be 14

i lost six thousand dollars and want to kill him her, or me.

Low test

Why, though?

So basically it's the niggers' fault?

its always the nigger's fault

>pay for her to get apartment
>pay to get her car
See, you already fucked up here, but...

>three days into her moving in this guy moves in
>oh hes totally cool hes my ex
...the fact that you didn't drop her the instant this happened is fucking retarded. How did you really expect that situation to go down?

Lol you hooah faggot

The problem is free resources and low-threat environments. Our developed civilization has made us soft.

Don't worry, the problem tends to fix itself.

Wrong pic, OP.

Hahahaha well cucked my friend.jpeg

wtf i love circumcised black cock now

to piss off morons

>there is this idea about women wanting protection therefore they choose religion. Embarassing. Religion is not about offering comfort like feeling protected. You ignore that there are doctrines underneath that talk about the metaphysical and certain philosophical principles yet you come here bringing it down to feeling protected as if that is why a person would join.
>suppose they do - what does that say about how well a woman understands the religion she joined?
Underrated. Women aren't spiritual people, but they pose to be religious because they enjoy the protection they receive from religious males.

/r9k/ had this figured out long ago, as have Arthur Schopenhauer and Paul Julius Möbius and countless others. Females are more animalistic than males, and their primary concern is to find a male who will protect them. Females seek power through controlling powerful men, because they themselves are weak both physically and mentally.

>P.S religion is obviously not true lol
You're fucking embarassing, dude.

Don't communicate with her at all, move on with your life, find a decent girl and start a family. That is the best way to get back at them.
And ffs don't throw money at women, only whores care for that. Just make sure to make enough money to support a family.

>i lost six thousand dollars
Was it true love?

Because effeminate men become liberals. Gee, that was hard.

This

no, i even went out of my way to make it platonic.

I fuck women thats not really an option, i said no.

i just thought that with a little prodding this woman would be good to go, her life sucked, and she wasnt horrible.

I had all this excess cash from deployment so it was okay.

Its not okay now.

They're low test. It shows in their faces.

Behavioural conditioning.

Be a cuck=get """rewarded"""