MCUcks BTFO

MCUcks BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4
deadline.com/2010/01/urgent-spider-man-4-scrapped-as-is-raimi-and-cast-out-franchise-reboot-planned-21993/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

original Spider-Man trilogy can't be beaten.

it's not just nostalgia speaking. pete's meant to be somewhere in between cocky/shy/genius/lazy/incredible/lame

tobey maguire and raimi nailed the balance. TAS was a shitty rom-com dressed as cape-shit. homecoming was 6.5/10 good, but it felt more like a netflix tv series. superhero kid wants to be chad. is a beta virgin.

Why didn't they beg Raimi to come back? It's not like he's busy.

Because he's too good for them

>no tiny spiderlike strides

But chad isn't racist.

>no alpha mating dance

Sony is retarded, Disney want bland yesmen instead of auteurs and Raimi doesn't want to deal with overbearing producers. Although Raimi would be willing to come back if the producers backed off but now that Disney is involved every Spider-Man movie will be micromanaged by Kevin Feige.

The funny thing is all of these are true. Homecoming was an absolute joke.

He has too much integrity to get bossed around by Sony and Disney execucucks

Back when TASM2 blew up in Sony's face Raimi publicly offered to return to the franchise. Amy Pascal emailed him but those emails never lead anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4

the chad stride

I will never get over the fact he got bullied by some Indian midget

Spider-Man 1: With great power comes great responsibilty.

Spider-Man 2: I believe there’s a hero in all of us… that keeps us honest… gives us strength... makes us noble... and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most – even our dreams.

Spider-Man 3: Uncle Ben meant the world to us. But he wouldn't want us living one second with revenge in our hearts. It's like a poison. It can take you over. Before you know it, turn us into something ugly.

Homecoming: DUDE I WANNA BE AN AVENGER BUT I DON' T WANNA MISS OUT ON PARTYING AND PRIME TEEN PUSSY LMAO

Spider-Man: The great thing about M.J. is when you look in her eyes and she's looking back in yours everything feels not quite normal. Because you feel stronger... and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time... terrified. The truth is, you don't know what you feel... except you know what kind of man you want to be. It's as if you've reached the unreachable and you weren't ready for it.

Homecoming: Did Liz get a new top?

Homecoming is an incredibly shallow flick. The Raimi films weren't deep but they had some nice themes about heroism/self-sacrifice.

I just watched amazing spider man 2 on TV just because i was totally Lazy on my bed on saturday morning...The movie sucks in everything except for Spider Man...boy Andrew Garfield is the closest thing of comic Spiderman/Peter Parker we got...too bad everything else is soo terrible

Honestly, I liked Raimi's Spider-man because he doesn't act so obnoxious, talkative, and comedic all the time. Maguire portrayed that Peter Parker as more reserved, introverted, and focused, especially when he's fighting. His mild mannered was rather likeable and you felt sympathetic towards him when things just don't go his way. The other Spider-man versions in-and-out of costume just annoy me.

*inhales deeply*

>Spider-Man
pure movie magic; captured the spirit of the comics perfectly

>Spider-Man 2
pure, unadulterated kino

>Spider-Man 3
mediocre

>TASM
mediocre

>TASM 2
trash

>Homecoming
trash

Change TASM to trash and Homecoming to mediocre. Then your ranking is perfect.

kek

someone make this with IT

to be honest, spiderman 3 is looking better and better every time marvel/disney releases a new hot garbage.

Disney gave him a movie with Oz: The Great and Powerful and it didn't go well

WHY DO YOU GOD DAMN IDIOTS NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED

THEY WERE ALREADY FUCKING GOING TO PAY RAIMI AND FUCKING TOBEY TONS OF CASH FOR FUCKING SPIDER-MAN 4

RAIMI COULDN'T MAKE IT IN THE TIME SONY HAD TO RELEASE IT AND TOLD THEM THEY HAD TO DO ANOTHER MOVIE INSTEAD

Holy fuck that raimi spiderman quotes are truly worth remembering.

>Sony is retarded
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

I mean it's not fucking like this is some big fucking secret

deadline.com/2010/01/urgent-spider-man-4-scrapped-as-is-raimi-and-cast-out-franchise-reboot-planned-21993/

>Mike Fleming and Nikki Finke have just confirmed that Sony Pictures decided today to reboot the Spider-Man franchise after franchise director Sam Raimi pulled out of Spider-Man 4 because he felt he couldn’t make its summer release date and keep the film’s creative integrity.

Riami was asked to do WB's Flash.
He said no.
Riami wants creative freedom.

Its like comparing a real human to someone acting like something someone who watched too much tv wrote.

>google Sam Raimi
>hasn't directed anything since an episode of Ash vs Evil Dead in 2015
Just put the poor bastard out of his misery already

Raimi's spiderman 1-2 and Nolan's Batman Begins-TDK are the only superhero movies that are good enough to be judged entirely on their own merits as films, rather than as comic book movies.

Prove me wrong.

He gets offered work.
He turns it down.

based Raimi

>tfw some generic cookie-cutter MCU garbage is on par with Spider-Man 1 and 2 on RT and has a higher score that both of them on IMDB

Are modern moviegoing audiences genuinely retarded?

The Raimi meme is tired and old. The original Spider-Man trilogy was just as big a hackjob as any of the current capeshit. Please just get the fuck off my board with your Reddit bullshit.

somebody put lead back in gasoline

Ironically enough I randomly watched this scene earlier today.

Peter's such a cuck that when the symbiot ups his aggression it brings him to the levels of an average white male. Peter's getting fucked in the ass by his land lord, his boss and his gf and when he finally tells them to eat shit somehow that's a bad thing.

I thought it was charmingly fun

Spider-man homecoming: Alright, hand over the suit, then bend over and show me that little boy pussy