Sydney vs Melbourne

Sydney vs Melbourne

Share opinions-

Sydney = better weather, better looking nature throughout

Melbourne = better designed city, unfortunately the feminist capital of Australia

First for Sydney

FPBP

Sydney
>expensive
>1 trillion Chinks
>shit public transport, shit roads
>beaches are overrated and always packed
>expensive

Melbourne
>muh culture
>1 trillion poo in loos
>more and more nigs every month, constant riots and robberies
>public transport is overrated

Both multicultural shitholes that should be bulldozed.

Only been to sydney enjoyed my time there. Fucking never knew it takes hours just to get to the airport. Literally wtf.

Melb I've been told its good for city life.

perth is the best

Sydney is swarming with lebanese garbage.

Melbourne is swarming with african garbage.

Come to Perth niggas
Nice and comfy here

Except the city is infested with city rats and generally fucked people

Airport is 15 minutes from CBD and so is Melbournes, you must have been far away or not used the main airport

>pick fight with china
>they both get nuked
Oh... Oh no how horrible

Adelaide reporting get comfy lads

Sydneys good if you have a decent job

all hospitality workers and shit tier wageslaves might as well go some place else

If a roach says its the best its probably BC its infested with shitskins

Fuck I hate Perth. But from what I hear from Sup Forums it's the best city in Australia, everywhere else is shit.

How is Brisbane? Adelaide?

Not really. Lots of Afrikaners and Brits live there, who are arguably worse.

Best to worst:
>Perth
>Brisbane
>Adelaide
>Sydney
>Melbourne
>Darwin

Adelaide is comfy as fuck
And I moved here from fucking tassie

Don't know about Brisbane but I hear good things

I lived in Sydney for almost two years (right in the city), and hated it.
>Chinks and muds everywhere
>Annoying to get around
>Depending on the area, people are just as cucked as in Melbourne, but a bit less hostile and insane
>People are generally unfriendly
>Ugly as fuck once the novelty of the more iconic places wears off
I don't think I'll live anywhere but a country town from now on.

Adelaide isn't as bad as Melbourne but worse than Perth. The worst part is that road fines are crazy here in SA.

>Hobart is so shit it's not even on the list

I'm happy here in Perth
Might end up moving though, there's an oversupply of law grads here and I'm in my 2nd year.

Sydney women are top tier if you autists cared about anything else apart from shit posting and being comfy youd realise Sydney got chicks and opportunity nuff said

Shit sorry replied to the wrong person

>The worst part is that road fines are crazy here in SA.

Nigger I don't give a fuck about fucking road fines, I'm talking about finding a non degenerate wife

Exactly this. Melbourne is only above Darwin because Darwin has too many abos.

> beaches are overrated

Perth is literally the only other capital city in the country with beaches, and even then that's technically Freo

>shitney or lelbourne
How about neither?

We need to wall off south east Australia and just let it rot. We'll take it back in 100 years when most have died out.

Wait I thought Sydney and Melbourne were the last bastions of whiteness and are the greatest cities on Earth... now you're telling me that they too are overrun by shitskins?

Whoever told you that was trolling. It's a sea of yellowness in those two capitals. Try Queensland, Western Australia or South Australia instead.

Over-priced.
Over-rated.
Nothing unique about them.
Sure, Sydney has a big bridge... Oooh I'm so impressed.
Oh, and the Opera House? WOOOOW! OMG!

Source: lived in Sydney for 4.5 years.

As for Melbourne.
>muh food
Yeah, it's alright. Not worth putting up with crap housing and overpriced everything though.
>muh culture
No thanks.

Source: visited about 5 times over the years.

>TL;DR
Give me a home among the gum trees, with lots of plum trees.

Blue Mountains and country NSW are still good. Northern Queensland is great too

Melbourne's fine fags. If a global city has to have immigrants it might as well have (non-muslim) curries and Chinese. Far better than the Lebs and Arabs in Western Sydney.

That said about half the girls there have a bad case of cultural marxist indoctrination but it only takes a few months of asking the right questions to undo the programming

Melbourne has consistently been solely responsible for getting The Greens elected every time without fail.

Fuck Melbourne. If I were Prime Minister I wouldn't hesitate to pull any and all money that goes into your shithole of a city.

Honestly, does anyone at all anywhere give a shit about this?

I'd rather live in bumfuck QLD.

Melbourne really is a left wing shithole and it's painful to live here sometimes.

>Sydney road multicultural events
>lesbians making sure everyone can watch them make out at essendon station
>aboriginal flag graphiti everywhere
>>sorry, you're not a "cultural fit" for this job (but all the Asians I saw walking in are?)
>antifa.. who beat police, get beaten by reclaim, then hide behind the same police they were beating
>>oh you don't want to pay 40$ for this small bowl of curry? You must be a FUCKING RACIST WHO HATES INDIANS
>people who hang out around train stations. Enough fucking said.
Requesting air support ASAP, nuclear protocols authorised, leave my ashes in the crater, please. Melbourne must die.

>Sydney vs Melbourne
Melbourne should be nuked

Sydney has nice weather, Hot chicks, convenience for jobs and getting shit, beautiful landscapes and beaches.

I would vote Sydney if I had to pick out of the two

But I prefer Brisbane