Possible Mexican Coup happening

The Mexican military has been raising upside down flags all over the country, nobody really knows what’s going on and what it means.

HAPPENING: Potential Military Coup In Mexico, Massive Flags Flown Upside Down

— Noah Berlin (@NorthCrane) September 5, 2016

Military convoys are also being reported moving through several major cities and civilian traffic is being blocked outside major airports.

Recently, Mexico’s President met with Donald Trump and there’s been massive controversy over it there since. A few disgruntled generals maybe behind this. It could just be a warning to the president or maybe something more.

northcrane.com/2016/09/05/happening-potential-military-coup-in-mexico-massive-flags-flown-upside-down/#

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/northcrane
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUILD

Hillary is overthrowing el presidento for meeting with Trump

How the fuck can entire nation be such buttblasted about candidate to presidency in another country?

>The Mexican military has been raising upside down flags all over the country, nobody really knows what’s going on

That's probably because it looks almost exactly the same upside-down as it does normally. Throw in the general low intelligence of Mexicans and it's not surprising nothing is happening.

mexican autism

Manlets are always butthurt

Americans don't get this but, flying a flag upside down is serious. Interesting.
Thanks, Trump. I guess he went there to say his good byes to EL Presidente

THAT

shitskins hate whatever tv says they should hate

WARL

This

It means all is lost bro

That's the spin the media will put. Coups happen because of current economical distress or religion, not another country's candidate.

Nothing is hap-

*Post Censored by the National Salvation Committee*

How do you feel about everything? Do things seem weird there right now?

So? The British have been hanging their flag upside down for years and no one notices.

apart from the massive butthurt of trump coming to mexico, eveything seems fine.

under rated post

Ask Allende.

Even more justification to build a wall.
Cant have a millitary junta as your nextdoor neighbor.

Why not? I miss Gheddafi

Why? What if Trump increases trade with Mexico. How can tightning up the border hurt Mexicans

I bet nothing will happen. Surely there's be rising tensions building up that would have been very apparent.

>just arrived at mexico for vacation
>military coup at day one

Makes sense to be a millitary dictatorship if your neighbors were Egypt, Tunisia, Niger, Sudan and Algeria.

>going to the north side of US for vacation
>live in arizona
>right before flight
>mexican coup of entire country
>watch the fireworks in a comfy cabin with wife.
Feels good man. Dont get shot bro

Also
>going to mexico
>for vacation
>at anytime
>ever

>What if Trump increases trade with Mexico.

people here don't care about that, you know what the national media was saying?

>"trump came here and didn't apologize?, we should have killed him".

>"our president just sold us to trump the stupid gringo"

here the average anti trump person is so stupid that they never got to use the term drumpf.

Mexico is full of wise intellectuals you racist cunt.

>.co.uk

Nice try, faggots. It's fake.

I wouldn't understand why anyone would want to visit an Africa like country.

Funny thing about that pic is that conjoined twins usually have one that is retarded. I know because I was one.

We are Lybia's neighbor too, they even fired a missile at Lampedusa.
But it was still better than chaos.

relevant

reminder that upside flag means "help us"
and when the mexicans are screaming for help
Trump will look down and whisper "no"

You have to stay

I think this is a US thing, but you're probably right, a soldier would never desecrate the own nation flag

Mexicans aren't buttblased about Trump, but to out Presidente inviting him to our country.

Also, it is fucking America, whatever America do will affect us.

>Implying most of the Americans haven't saw this militarikino

>Civil war happens
>Another few million of mexicans storm the US border
Pls elect Trump now

>being this reliant on a foreign country
>mfw

Just let us annex you. We'll build you anew.

Just send 100 millions to America and elect your own president.

idk we took half of their shithole ages ago and cleaned it up and they're still assmad about that

>sameflag

plz leave NAFTA shill

it could be also confirming trump
he said there must be an end to the drug traffic from mexico, wasnt there also something like "using there money to fund the wall"?

this might be a glorious for president trump
also fuck mexico, nothing will be lost, noone would miss anything

Anybody got details abiut this? Like who is leading the supposed coup and what are their aims post coup?

TACO STAND

All unrest and all security threats benefit Trump.

He is the strong leader in times of crisis nobody want clinton mc paperpush to represent their country.

cheap food and services

Stay strong pablito

Same way Americans or the rest of the world hate trump, people are stupid

I'm currently living in Juarez MX. I'm an American citizen.
Currently went to a tequila festival this weekend near the giant flag we have here and while this upside down thing is true, everything was peaceful that night.
I'm trying to find article confirming they found the men responsible and will probably kick them out of the military after some jail time.
Knowing the people behind Mexico's president they would never allow anything to happen right now.

if Mexico is unable to send millions north, there WILL be a huge economic and political crisis

>rest of the world

Could it be the globalists upset with the President meeting with Trump at all, let alone the fact that he didn't outright attack Trump after, and is now punishing the Mexican leader?

Good. I hope they dissolve into a fucking civil war.

I hope we get rich selling those derps guns to kill themselves

Who's in power now?
Also, military is traditionally more right wing than the average population but is it the case in Mexico too?

What? Why the fuck did they do that?
Never heard about that before, they are crazy fucks I guess.

If it makes you feel better I hope they get a Mexican Duterte that cleanses their country of drug cartels and kicks out America's corporations enslaving their people.

Coups.Those aren't nice

>trump knew that visiting mexico would trigger the domino effect of a full blown coup
>was advised multiple times to not go
>was made to look like a chukp by the president
>all see trump was made a loser by the media
>mexico goes full contra coup
>multiple cases of violence along the border states
>trump in the polls skyrocket
>landslide victory for the election
>this was his trump card this whole time

I think that the Trump curse curse Peña.

Mexican military is the most pampered institution in the country, because we don't want a fucking coup, and it's been that way since 1913.

Airports are being blocked, but not for those reasons.

I will protect you if you hand over your ass to me.

It's nothing, they just fucked it up I hope it was true though

No other media outlet (alt or MSM) is carrying this story only this guy

twitter.com/northcrane

So yeah, fake.

2/10 made me search

So it was a failed coup? Or some guys just put the flags upside-down?

Oh si amigos. The Mexican revolution is coming!

saged and reported, kys OP nothing is going on here.

>a bunch of countries who only stand to gain by the US weakening

Grain of salt.

Some guys wanting to make a statement

>we will have carpet bombing and drone strikes against mexico in the next 5 years

If OP had dealt for 5' with the mexican army, he'd know that it is impossible for them to pull a coup. The whole army is balkanized in small fiefdoms.

Jews created the "Trump hates mexicans" meme. Jews control the american media. The american media controls the mexican media. The mexican media controls our population of sub human brown midgets.
Unconsciously, as agressive as the brown midgets are, they are now taking action thanks to hte media.
Which is ironic, because mexican media wanted the browns to love Peña, just means how much more control american media has over the mexican one.

Not that hard to understand in context.

>South Korea
>UK in the brexit times
>Argentina, sounds kinda unlikly
>Fucking Japan
>Canacucks that low
>China
>Russia that small of a lead
I get it was done in April, but this seems slghtly weird...
I wonder who is behind this poll...

YES YESYESYESYES

Hopefully even the most retarded lefties faggot will understand the need for borders if this happens. Hell, even the Clintons and Bernie USED to understand the function of a border.

>Coup in mexico
>Trudeau just pushed to remove the required visas for Mexicans which was put in place because 80% of people that came in from Mexico declared themselves a refugee then ate up resources for the court proceedings that always got turned down
>Now Cuckdeau can actually say they are refugees from military conflict

Just Fuck me.

You should of invaded mexico instead of Iraq. Would of made the world a lot better and still given the military the shot in the arm it needed

It would be literally "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-Mode" Coup.

Are there any Mexicans over 5'6? They're basically sand hobbits. How do their tiny legs reach the gas petals? How do their tiny arms reach the steering wheels?

>gas petals

The Mexican military has been wanting to overthrow the government for years. They're just taking advantage of public outrage to minimize resistance.

Are you the retarded one?

>image title
kek

Doesn't mexico want its people? Why are they so insistent on the right of their people to abandon them?

It only happened in 2 states and the culprits hace already been punished.

Sorry guise, not happening

well that sucks

I wish, nothing is happening.

gracia mi amiga

So you mean that the reason for the potential coup isn't because of the Mexican economy? It's not the crime and the poverty in Mexico? It's because the president invited Donald Trump...bullshit.

Mexicans aren't THAT ass blasted and weakminded.

not quite. the economy, drug cartels, corruption, and violence all caused the coup, but the military wasn't sure of how the citizens would react. now that they believe the civilians won't support the corrupt govt they want to strike while the iron is hot.