So I had my first full therapy session today...

So I had my first full therapy session today. The woman asked me about my internet habits and I told her about Sup Forums, infowars and breitbart. She then asked me why I'm so aggresive on my political views, so I redpilled her on JIDF and SJWs. I then told her about the left-wing communist agenda and also about the globalist kikes who want to destroy all national identities and the interracial-cuckold shills on the internet.
She seems to think I have a paranoia disorder. She asked me if I could go a day without going on Sup Forums. I told her no because someone need to fight those shills. Wat do? Can I manage to redpill her? She's perscribed some jew pills to me and I'm afraid that I'll go full blue-pilled liberal cuckold once I take then.

Forgot to mention- I'm not a degenerate, I despise casual sex, abortion and non-virgin women and I only browse trully right-wing boards such as Sup Forums, /k/ and Sup Forums.

K, keep me posted.

I hope this a joke.

>the shills need to be fought
Are you for real? You actually have ascribed importance to tge act of coming onto Sup Forums and screaming "KIKE" at anyone and everyone who has an opinion different from you? You think you're doing the world a favor?

>She asked me if I could go a day without going on Sup Forums. I told her no because someone need to fight those shills.

Therapy is simply re-education by a softer name. Do not take the pills. They are primarily lithium and will permanently fuck you up. Why would they fight you with guns when they can be paid handsomely to sedate you into conformity by your own will?

Abandon the Jewish notion of therapy and seek the only truth that we have in this world. Seek the truth of Christ.

>See post
>Oy Gevalt

how many times is this pasta going to be posted, i've seen it posted 5 times in the past 2 days.

>Therapy is simply re-education by a softer name. Do not take the pills. They are primarily lithium and will permanently fuck you up. Why would they fight you with guns when they can be paid handsomely to sedate you into conformity by your own will?
Abandon the Jewish notion of therapy and seek the only truth that we have in this world.

Ok.

>u niga need juses

Godless Scandinavian. Your abandoning of the God of the Christian Bible has led to your current state of invasion. If you are so unread that you believe Jesus was a Jew, you are in no position to criticize.

Christian america
>50% white

"Godless Scandinavia"
>90% white

Also,
>not an argument.

>Abandon the Jewish notion
>Jesus

hmn

that's funny
i had my first full therapy session today
i redpilled the therapist and she signed up to the Nazi party
faggot

>Christ
>not a faggot kike
faggot
>b-but goy!
>Jesus kicked a Merchant out of Synagogue
>therefore he can't be a Kike!!!!
faggot

Gave me a right chuckle, guv'nah.

So I had my first full therapy session today. The woman asked me about my internet habits and I told her about Sup Forums, /c/ and NT. She then asked me why I'm so aggresive on my anime views, so I redpilled her on reddit and normalfags. I then told her about the fujoshi yaoibait agenda and also about the reddit plebs who want to destroy all anime traditions and make all anime like >muh cowboy bebshit
She seems to think I have a autistic spectrum disorder. She asked me if I could go a day without going on Sup Forums. I told her no because someone need to fight those normalfags. Wat do? Can I manage to redpill her? She's perscribed some jew pills to me and I'm afraid that I'll go full blue-pilled normalfag redditor once I take then.

Forgot to mention- I'm not a normalfag, I despise sex, 3dpd and non-virgin 2d girls and I only browse trully patrician boards such as Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /d/.

> So I had my first full therapy session today.

> so I redpilled her on JIDF and SJWs.
> and also about the globalist kikes

> (((Therapy)))

You dun goofed friend. "Therapy" is their money faucet and damage control system. Revolution is the only therapy, i noticed you know this.

Still, are you ready to get back to work for them goy?

kek

Stop reposting this

JIDF leave, i will never give up my fight against the shills

Its a shill/demoralization thread retard

I leave this here by pure coincidence just in case of cuckery..

Shalom, kikerino

You've reposted this several days in a row now, sometimes twice at once.

L I T E R A L L Y _ K I L L _ Y O U R S E L F _ N I G G E R

DON'T TAKE ANY PSYCHOTIC PILLS
They're literally the chemical equivalent of a lobotomy. Stay away from them.