/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Put Her To Prison Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1vnt-48WPX6N5DHBTgIh-q9uspKDPm0OQlhEPV4THaV4/edit?usp=drive_web
twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/772794921979785216
dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/exclusive-hillary-completed-no-security-briefings-or-courses-at-state-dept/#ixzz4JOay4pFm
youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig
youtube.com/watch?v=nscLZCO8ZLQ
youtu.be/X0GKqwd2ofw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary is literally reanimated.

bump would be appreciated

My word doc is 50 pages of sources where the media does this. Feel free to pull whatever you want, it's all public info.

docs.google.com/document/d/1vnt-48WPX6N5DHBTgIh-q9uspKDPm0OQlhEPV4THaV4/edit?usp=drive_web

Bump

Hitllary twitter challenge:

#ShowYourWorkHillary

The Clinton Foundation has done nothing. Nothing. There is no charity, it is a fraud. A slush fund. So the twitter challenge is: send black twitter on a treasure hunt. Take a picture, anywhere in the US, of a Clinton Foundation or related charity, or CF-funded charity actually doing anything.

They won't be able to, because there is none.

Simple, elegant, do-able.

good idea user

bump

wow guys good work while I briefly slept... I think I might have the TRUMP GENE!!!! or just... sense the impending doom and death of humanity if we do not succeed.... gonna groom twitter, get organised... I hope based comes back soon!

Bump

As a member of the intelligence community this is especially damning information as:

>Could not recall when she got a security clearence.

The process is extremely involved, like have investigators speaking to tens of people, looking through all your finances, and a couple personal interviews. Granted I'm not near my Seventies but I still remember the first time clearly as well as where I was at when the regular renewals of that clearance occurred.

>Could not recall briefings or training on the handling of classified information.

Briefings happen the first time you get access and training occurs every year. There should be certificates proving she took this training every year and for the common intel operator those that fail to provide such proof lose access to those systems and information. Either way she broke some very strict policies with this.

>Could not recall specialized training for special access programs.

There is a database that every special access program is supposed to have to make sure that they are not leaking information to uncleared personnel. This statement means that all those programs must now audit who briefed the Secretary of State when she wasn't cleared and be thrown under the bus suffering potentially severe penalties towards their employment or she is outright lying.

thank you for the insight!!

Now the media is trying to say that she is being treated unfairly hahaha look at this BULLSHIT that got published by NYT today... absolutely disgusting!!! twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/772794921979785216

nice

She skipped out on the training:

>Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton completed no security briefings or courses on the proper handling of classified materials and how to conduct secure communications while at the Department of State, according to new Obama administration legal filings before the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

>dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/exclusive-hillary-completed-no-security-briefings-or-courses-at-state-dept/#ixzz4JOay4pFm

aye its from a while ago, but sums it all up nicely

If the FBI and DoJ weren't a bunch of pussies this alone would send her to court.

Instead its going to be everyone else's fault in the community who's going to end up feeling the brunt of it. This is not going to endear her to us.

from I can tell... NOBODY in intelligence wants her to win... loses her blackberry and walks into a mine field while visiting donors errrr Foreign delegates

Hillary, Monica Lewinsky's exboyfriend's wife
Trump walks the walk and talks the talk. Cankles stumbles and Coughs.

be sure to help destroy this... it's already in flames, but add to the fire

twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/772794921979785216

Thus that program named after an insect found in the south that makes lots of noise in the summer.

I hope whatever October surprise is waiting is actually big enough to redpill enough people to make an actual difference.

yikes, just had a post disappeared

Anyone else see Hitler's last tweet? So sad to think he committed suicide just the next day :(

kek

More for the corrupt MSM archive:
youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig

>Reuters cuts feed just as Donald Trump is being blessed by Bishop Jackson

huheuhehe the media is trying weakassed reverse psychology saying Hilldawg is being treated unfairly by the media... hahahahah they're getting BTFO on twatter right now

nice pic

Krugman is the worst economist ever. He has no fucking clue what he's talking about. His whole understanding of economics is based on flawed and incorrect theory. He is THE establishment economist.

Just wanting to stop by, and say "hey" to everyone and thanks for staying strong.

I'll be gone most of the day. I realize our time now is more important than ever, the closer we get to the election.

We're killing the game on /Pol with CFG and Trump General. We've made progress on Twitter, and kind of lack on Facebook.

I have a friend who is working closely with other friends to start a campaign on Facebook that will strategically place Red Pills in coordinated efforts. Our goal is to bring CFG's work into Facebook territory and have it shared to all the normies. The idea is that normies will pick up on Hillary's blatant corruption and spread the images and info to all their friends, which will create an avalanche of CFG work spreading across Facebook.

The WordPress website is very important. Try to get all of your shit organized so we can help out the WordPress site, and provide info when asked. I know everyone has their fair share of images and data/information. We just have to be game ready. Every day matters.

You guys are the best, and thanks for everything. If you see Based, tell him I said "hi."

#NeverHillary

I am desperately trying to make this meme catch on if it isn't obvious already but..

werdup g. Actually I have fully penetrated facebook, anything we do is sent out to mods of every large trump group (most with 200k+ members) but more FB efforts are always good, FB is used my a plethora of people we need to reach who unironically still watch TV news.

see ya soon

MAGA!!

keep it up I'm saving 'em

JFK junior... amelia areheart... spellling sorry...

lindenburg baby hahahha

OJ's nicole

brandon lee

keep going these are good

I made some updates to the Corruption playlist, which is now a different link after I had to restart the stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=nscLZCO8ZLQ

Is websiteanon around?

I am getting 404 on clintonfoundationinvestigation.com and pic related

You are correct! "FB is used [b]y a plethora of people we need to reach who unironically still watch TV news."

The Trump people are going to stay Trump. We need to reach/convince the Bernie supporters, young voting demographic and on-the-fence Hillary people. That's why it is important to combat the MSM TV narratives being pushed by CNN, MSNBC and Liberal News Papers (Washington Post, New York Times, Huffington Post, etc.).

Hillary has so many things going against her, and it's important to keep reminding the public of what they are. Basically, the Clintons have a long history of corruption and shady affairs; the media won't be able to combat all the Red Pills we are about to drop. Normie friendly of course for maximum impact.

It is also important to remember the Overton Window principle:
"the range of ideas the public will accept. It is used by media pundits. The term is derived from its originator, Joseph P. Overton, a former vice president of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy, who in his description of his window claimed that an idea's political viability depends mainly on whether it falls within the window, rather than on politicians' individual preferences. According to Overton's description, his window includes a range of policies considered politically acceptable in the current climate of public opinion, which a politician can recommend without being considered too extreme to gain or keep public office."

#NeverHillary

>Overton Window principle

Interesting, hadn't heard of that before

>Bluehost
Choosing Bluehost was probably a bad idea. They have pretty strict hosting policies.

>We need to reach/convince the Bernie supporters, young voting demographic and on-the-fence Hillary people.

We need to reach/convince the African Americans, the Latinos, the Asians, the college educated, the women, the establishment Republicans, the Pacific Islanders, the young...

In fact, the only demographic we have is the White Uneducated Male, and that is only at 53%.

#NeverHillary

That's why Trump goes for Every American with his message of protecting American Jobs.

Here's a good example of it.

Sidney Blumenthal emails to Hillary on wikileaks are one of three things.

1. Updating her on foreign intel
2. Monitoring the US press
3. Manipulating the US press, including literally writing articles for journalists to publish under their names

Lots of dirt to dig there

Bumping

Adaptation of what the Bitch Hilary was doing with her Clinton organization.
youtu.be/X0GKqwd2ofw

Iiiinteresting

keeping your post in mind, examine pic related.

What redpills do is to open normies window a bit so we can stealthily slide moar redpills in...

This is getting slid hardcore