France No!

>‘Operation Snail’: Protesters block Calais roads demanding removal of ‘Jungle’ camp

>French truckers, farmers, shopkeepers and police are united in a major protest. The port of Calais has been blockaded amid calls for local residents to form a human chain, seeking a definite date for the demolition of the notorious ‘Jungle’ migrant camp.

rt.com/news/358279-calais-protest-drivers-trucks/

thats alot of tractors
taking bets on whether or not they plow it under

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TTiJnokoXCY
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12177718/Calais-jungle-Migrants-set-tents-on-fire-as-riot-police-attempt-to-evict-them.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Northern France farmers are based

Good for them
I like France so i hope they can get there country back

Should of just sent in the Nige.

youtube.com/watch?v=TTiJnokoXCY

I thought that they were supposed to demolish the jungle months ago. Did they end up not doing it, or did the migrants simply re-build?

It's a slum. Police destroyed half of that, but rapefugees+noborders quickly rebuild everything.

French should fence around the area and lock them in.

I was led to understand that this blockade is in response to Britain fining trucking companies for any stowaways found in French trucks crossing to the UK.

blocking the road with machinery?

CHECK YOUR PRIVELEGE!!

Yes, they should concentrate them.. in a camp..

> French peasant protesting
> Secret weakness of every french government

It's already over, Calais' jungle will be demolished soon

And Sarkozy will be re-elected
And unemployment will go under 6%
And Kebabs will peacefully intergrate

I have a feeling you're either very young or very naive.

Traditionally, people's heads fall off when they ignore the peasantry in France...

No that's only part of it. We acknowledged the fines need review as we are not talking about drivers pocketing extra cash for stowaways as much as being threatened with machetes and having rocks thrown at them, to intimidate them into taking stowaways.

Kicking over cardboard boxes won't help when your country is he'll bent on ignoring the source.

earlier this year

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12177718/Calais-jungle-Migrants-set-tents-on-fire-as-riot-police-attempt-to-evict-them.html

> (OP)
>I was led to understand that this blockade is in response to Britain fining trucking companies for any stowaways found in French trucks crossing to the UK.
That's been the law since 2012, nobody cared until the rapefugee crisis started. And it's for any stowaways in any vehicle, not just on French trucks.

viva la france

SEND THEM BACK

They don't want it removed, they want it relocated to the UK.

CIVIL WAR
I
V
I
L

W
A
R

Lets use meme magic to make this happen, France needs it

>nothing in French media
ha ha HAHA HA HA

You mean like we did with the refugees of the Spanish Civil War?

All this talk of destroying the camp, no mention of what to do with the occupants. This all very well if they're deporting them, but it will only make things worse if they're allowed to scatter.

pretty much

they want UK to house the immigrants so they're no longer a problem desu

>no mention of what to do with the occupants

T'as qu'à regarder BFM ils ne parlent que de ça tête de noeud.

They will send them to the UK. They'll drop them in by air if they have to.

There is a reason these people are in the part of France facing Britain, and not anywhere else. The first reason is they want to get into the UK. The second reason, which makes the 'want' into actually getting it, is because the entire French state and population points them in that direction. They then make living there easy. ((((((((Charities))))))) then come in to make sure they get all the help and assistance they need.

They are being used as a weapon to beat states that don't toe the line.

I wish, but this is modern France we're talking about. They won't kill them, they won't even deport them. That leaves 3 possibilities
>concentrate them in a camp somewhere else, nothing changes
>scatter them to the four winds, make everything much worse
>send them across the channel, bringing the problems right to our fucking doorstep
I swear to god, if it's the last, Dover will become a warzone. Expect to see a lot of refugees dead and a lot of natives in prison.

Fokken prawnz

That won't happen.

The police in this country are effectively the paramilitary wing of the Labour Party. They actively protect left wing protesters, they would put their lives on the line for "refugees".

Yes, a trip to the beach at Argeles would be an excellent start, but you may need to delouse them with cyanide.

French muslim here.
Proud of them.
We don't need more migrants.

You realise a civil war is a war fought between two opposing factions of the same country.

These people are invaders, what you need is a crusade to drive them back.

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S
V
U
L
T

>implying there is a machiavelic plan and the muzzies just don't want to join the wonderful shariah zones in the city managed by a muslim mayor

You know the shitheads have internet, even the most inbred of these fuckers feel they are not welcome here, unlike in England.

Won't the destruction of the camp just lead to all the Muslims living in French towns? It's not like France actually has the balls to kick them out and send them back to their home country.

Provide them with tents of course, but then, have them work so that they don't cost them any money.

I love when the Frogs kick off and cry "l-le British should be housing them", it is almost as if they forget that by moving the calais jungle to the UK there would be a massive humanitarian crisis because all migrants would start making their way to the UK.
The EU and surrounding countries won't let there be a humanitarian crisis, not even to spite us, we would just implement harsher tactics as we won't be stopped by EU laws when we want to use more intrusive methods when we search incoming vehicles, like X rays and shit.
And I can guarantee we won't house them while we wait, straight into a fenced camp or home they go, and we will spite the EU for letting them reach us, probably by sending them back to the first EU country they entered.

Then they would be in Paris, Marseille, or literally any of the other French cities that are majority Islamic and African.

Your police give them directions to Calais and the mayor threatens international agreements. It's a stick to beat the UK with.

Is it evil that I want to see one of these used?

Its timing fits in quite nicely with calls for an asylum camp to be built in the UK given that the frogs are bitching over the calais border treaty.

In a nutshell the french are going to pull down the jungle and let all the migrants into the UK. We'll house them of course because our government are cucked, and france will sit back and do nothing, since it's "not their problem".

>not even to spite us

You're talking about the French and Germans, the people who have ruined Europe and killed hundreds of millions across multiple instances just because they had Empire envy.

With so many tractors and trucks they could just run over the Jungle instead of asking the nanny state to do it for them

b-but what about the endless supply of women, children, surgeons and degree level legitimate refugees? don't they make the majority?

Just kidding, like Samuel L Jackson said
youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

Peasants are violent in France, even the bluepilled leftist ones, for exemple an ecologist one demolished a few years ago a Mac Donald and send the wreckage in front of the prefecture building

The nords one are probably far right wing though, the left is now almost dead in this region

>operation escargot

luv ya frenchfags, try to be a little less faggy though.

Ibrahim al Börk is raging

The EU wouldn't let them do it, even if it tried they would end up tripping themselves over in the process.
They would also risk the lefties in their own countries rioting because of the rapefugees being used as a weapon.

Hahaha i want what your smoking hans

They are the EU.

The entire history of France and Germany over the past several hundred years has been based around trying to screw over Britain, or enslave the people to the east.

Put cameras there and make it pay per view
I'd watch that chanel

Sarkozy being reelected is a good thing now?

erm... you have more muslims than us.

And 75% of your prison pop is muslim.

>Hot fuzz
i fucking love that movie.

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

Didn't Frenchbro's fly a bunch of gypsy's back to Romania a decade ago? I recall my hippy friends going off saying " I used to think France was so progressive"

Tell me about the frog. Why does he block the road?

please
I would welcome him with 'pleasure'

they would be investigated for hate crime

They're architects, builders, surgeons, engineers, you name it... they got it. Of course they rebuilt. In fact, if we leave them to their devices, they should begin work on the new pyramids soon.

France pls just get rid of them already

We paid for a fence and have our own forces checking stuff entering the UK what more do you want?

yeah we did but in exchange for a (free) trip back to romania, gypsies were also given something like 400euros so they came back

>The entire history of France and Germany over the past several hundred years has been based around trying to screw over Britain
This is what anglos believe

>Then they would be in Paris, Marseille, or literally any of the other French cities that are majority Islamic and African.

They would be thrown in ghettos and camps, unlike in England.

>I swear to god, if it's the last, Dover will become a warzone. Expect to see a lot of refugees dead and a lot of natives in prison.

Yeah, sure tough boy, you will do nothing, the only people you beat are hard-working poles.

Build the wall?

>And 75% of your prison pop is muslim.

Yes, because they actually arrest the animals when they act like retards.

You guys see old Muhammad raping a girl and you give him a free house and all the swedish schoolgirls he can enrich.

Don't ever talk shit about France, you wastrel of a country.

I keep being amazed by how disconnected from the world current day media is.

Do they simply not understand that if any other nation runs a story they're trying to hide, someone is going to pick up on that?

How long until someone there is enlightened by the religion of peace

you're a cretin
all news channels covercthat huge protest
they started talking about it yesterday
you're a fucking brain dead idiot and you should kill yourself

Poles and refugees are the same thing. All foreigners are the same.

There is no difference whatsoever between a Gambian and a German, a Pole or a Pakistani. They're foreign.

The days of unbiased media are long gone.

Also i don't recognise your flag, who are you?

is this real?

deal with your country's attractivness
the only reason they are in Calais is because you welcome them

Is that why you have taken more refugees in the past month than we will take over the next five years?

>France, take back your country!

>the only thing worth of note from sweden from 1860 to 1970 is ABBA

lmao

You must be behind a proxy or something, because you missed the glaringly obvious bit
>the entire history of France over the past several hundred years has been based around retreating, surrendering and throwing tantrums
France is an awful country, I've been there countless times over the last 15 years, it is dirty, the homeless are everywhere, everyone is up their own arse and the restaurants have no concepts of hygiene, if you get a picture of a dirty kitchen in a restaurant the staff will try to physically remove your camera from you or simply try and attack you (right up until you stand your ground, at which point they play the victim).
The french can't do anything right, be it society, royalty laws or wars.
They can only ruin themselves.

Is France actually on the verge of a civil war?

>deal with your country's attractivness
It is tough not being a shit hole.
EU laws stop us from setting up a seperate set of laws for migrants trying to claim benefits and welfare, we can't leave soon enough.

>the only reason they are in Calais is because you welcome them
If we welcomed them, they wouldn't be in Calais.
They want to come to the UK because here you can sign up for welfare, fuck off home and complete your forms in your language and post them over, at which point we will pay it back into your bank account.
We don't want migrants any more than you guys do with rapefugees rioting in your country.

we can dream

>Is France actually on the verge of a civil war?
No, it is normal for them to throw tantrums and smash shit up.
It is a fairly lazy country, like niggers, they only chimp out once they want more, like their infrastructure staff burning tires on the roads to stop their cushy jobs from being affected.

Hard to tell. All (((sources))) point to no but then again in January 1914 no one could have suspected the Great War breaking out

I've gone into the jungle several times to organize handouts of medical supplies, and I can tell you it is a total shit hole.
Regardless of your stance on them being here, I don't understand why the government hasn't shut it down yet, it's basically at risk for every hazard. I'm surprised it hasn't gone up in flames and taken half of Calais with it already.
There's literally shit everywhere, people stacked on top of each other and gangs doping the place up. These damn fucking idiots haven't even set up any sort of self defense group, all the young boys are basically forced to suck dick daily.
They're crafty motherfuckers, the slums are basically just wood planks covered with plastic sheets. You can tear them down all you want it literally takes an hour to find new wooden planks.
If you want to get rid of them all you'd need to do is drop a nice cocktail of typhus and malaria at their whore huts on a rainy day, and they'd all be gone in a week.

You're just poor dude. Luxury wise France is fucking fine.

>You're just poor dude
Far from it, I can buy things without worrying if I have enough in my bank account.
>Luxury wise France is fucking fine.
France is like a university student who doesn't know shit about moving out, but decided to go to a university a long way from home.
You have a new iphone on contract which costs you £50 a month, but you can't afford to eat anything other than store brand tomato soup and you don't ever clean the toilet because you have luxuries and do just fine as you are.

You might have luxuries, but the country is a fucking dump, being able to say "well we have a fashion show and get our iphones at the same time as the rest of the first world" doesn't make it any less of a dump.
I hope you don't trip over a homeless person, get raped by a migrant or killed by a terrorist when you next go out, and I hope rioting union members don't inconvenience your journey to work.

I've eaten at countless restaurants with clients only for them to look confused when I air my concern about the dirt under the chef's nails, they say "that's just how we do things".
The country is a joke.

why do brits always wish violence and death?
you're evil
God put you on an Island for you not to escape and hurt other people

Alternatively, we could kick it old school and invade France and do it for them.

>and yet our maritime knowledge brought about by being an island led to us whomping half the globe into submission because we fancied some tea

The Lord moves in mysterious ways..

I don't know if you consider the Jungle of Calais is more than a camp. It's literally a town. If you want remove this camp, tell me what methods you will use.

>God put you on an Island for you not to escape and hurt other people
He can't be all that powerful if the sun never set on the British empire.
And you guys can't have known much better if you worked with us on digging a fucking tunnel under the ocean to one another.

I'm genuinely interested what kind of restaurants you're talking about?
And I wasn't referring to iPhones with 'luxury'. I'm talking about chilling in a renovated castles where the slightest detail is a product of expert craftsmanship, eating with the world's best chefs, and a certain... je ne sais quoi. We've perfected l'art de vivre.

Napalm, hopefully.
Any weapons being smuggled in can be destroyed in the process.

>pissing off the people who feed your country, keep order, and the life blood
Fuck western countries are a joke now, we'll all be stronger after a good purging.

Helicopters with guns and rockets bolted to the sides

Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Said france, the country with the highest number of war in his history

That thing about god & islands is pure bollocks my frog brother from over the sea. Everything point to the total opposite, with cultures that develop on islands always tend to be quite militarized and imperialistic due to the limitation of resources bound to island lifestyles which in turn require the conquest of others land for the things they can't produce on their own for whatever reason, well the things that can't be brought via trade. So if god wanted anything from that, it sure wasn't from them to stay on their fucking island.

Sure, you can do that. This is your migrants, don't forget it.