Black Pill Thread

Shifting demographics in the west are unstoppable.Soon ethnic and religious minorities will become a significant enough proportion of the population that they will prevent whites from dominating politics ever again.

The biggest threat to the west is other whites. In-order for any plan to work they would have to be convinced other-wise on a mass scale which is impossible.

Sexual liberation will be impossible to stop. It's desired by to many people. It plays into the strongest desires of both genders. The desire of men for sex and the desire of women for attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Physical_characteristics
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you see this and don't reply. Your first child will not be yours.

It's the sad reality, amerifag.
Though, Sup Forums will unite when the time comes and become a nation, where every member will fight against degeneracy and multiculturalism, dying for our world's well-being.

>It plays into the strongest desires of both genders. The desire of men for sex
Too bad it's only the top 20% getting it.
It's only a matter of time until the cucks rise up

You know, you could just subvert feminism and lower the age of consent to change the demographic slide.

The black pill is true hell.

No relaxing. No being OK. No comfort. Only destruction of yourself and everything around you.

Its hell. For me, the most devastating part is that the Black Pill chose me.

This blackpill guy is annoying and his ideas are disjointed

just swallow the pill, my friend.

Have a (You), for Kek's sake

obtain discernible skill, find like minded people, leave.

That's why its true.

Truth has a knack for being hard on you, scary and painful. You panic a bit at the beginning and then you go the usual dark road to acceptance.

World is a cold, detached and unforgiving place.

the world will never get better in any way. it is impossible to have a tolerable life that doesn't make you constantly want to kill yourself.

What is the Black pill? Just stating that the US demographics are fucked and were going to become Brazil? That's the redpill and it's already common knowledge on Sup Forums for anyone that lurks often

Already have a first child, nice try messenger of kek

Nice bait

chc'd

>What is the Black Pill.

You fucking lazy nigger, first choice after the (((Google))) search.

Traditionally there are two pills—the Red Pill and the Blue one. But there is a third pill, the Black Pill, the pill of pure egoism, nihilism, and destruction. It is a pill that leads to suicide, death, and de-contextualized violence.

Its pic related you newfriend.

Nice oxymoron retard

is this a loli thread?

Begone, messenger of a false god.

My Lord has given me 3 children in my lifetime.
More to come as well.

This right is on the rise, we are stopping the tide. dont be so negative

No, its shota thread now

Please spare us, Kek

Lel

pretty much, we lost this war 40 years ago not today

If my ID is black, Trump will win 50 states because Hillary is a fake candidate.

All you had to do is to shut the fuck up and follow the teachings of Poland. Now you are fucked.

That's not possible. If it's not my child then it isn't my first.

>Just stating that the US demographics are fucked and were going to become Brazil?

No, the US won't last that long. Balkanization is inevitable. Proposition nations are inherently unsustainable.

things are not that simplistic.

>tfw dystopian american future
>turns out instead of androids/robots/synths vs. humans it's
>whitemale vs. normie scum, sluggish zombie-like nogs and the Neo Galactic Alliance of LGBTQ
>some of us still risk living in cities, skulking about at night hoping to find something to eat
>we must always be alert, our enemies could be anywhere
>others have taken to living in makeshift tent villages
>it is impossible to not see a lavish city skyline at any given point, even if you are hunkered down in the middle of a national park
>american immigration surged 550% since Hillary's election in 2016
>nearly every acre of the 48 are covered in towering, gleaming buildings
>typically section 8 housing and Walmart

Yellow pill masterrace reporting in.

No such thing as pills, you either use reason and evidence or don't

Boy, are you in for a surprise if you think anything is getting built from this point onwards.

Look up new roads over time in the roman empire and the collapse of rome - cross the dates.

Then do the same thing with any other crucial infrastructure in other empires that collapsed to matriarchy.

i

Oh shi-

Yeah, I swallowed the black pill. We are fucked, there is nothing we can do about the relentless onslaught of moral decay coming at us from all sides. Our Western way of life is about to be extinguished, swallowed by the all consuming darkness of cultural marxism, moral relativity, and the foreign hordes.

There is nothing we can do to stop this.

Despite the inevitable we have a sacred duty, to die defending the way of life we love. It is better to have died a man then to have lived like a coward.

Stand strong brothers, look out over the wall at the unstoppable force coming our way, and for at least a moment, declare yourself the immovable object.

nigger

"Black pill" also known as nihilism. This is the best tactic of the Juden to attack intelligent people.

I will kill that child, no ram in a thicket.

Honestly you can see a shift already happening. I felt the same way a few years ago but it's simply not the case anymore. Increasingly, the right is more self confident and dynamic. Increasingly, the left is degenerating into flabby comfyness. Culturally, mainstream film, art and news media is losing any value it once had. Something is bound to take its place, and whether it's islamism, communism, fascism or conservatism, the current, soft, hyper-feminine culture we live in will be forced to recede. Once it ceases to be 'the norm' it ceases to have any power whatsoever. When norms collapse, who will have the strength to prevail in the chaos? Leftists? Liberals? Minorities? All we require for victory is collapse, and collapse is already happening.

Why don't you just gift wrap white girls to the invaders?

Intelligence, Experience and Knowledge are the only ways to brake the conditioning. If (((they))) use blackpill to assault this traits how do you even brake out?

Nah, this is way simpler... there are no tricks, no subversion.

Only truth and disillusionment.

Not today

Fug

If everybody has 8 children we will be fine

So when whites become the minority can I get all the gibs me dat the blacks are currently getting?

jeez, ok sorry, checKEKd

What? A main reason our birthrates are declining is because of our moral panics. We don't want young women to breed because they can go out to work instead, and anyone who likes them must be pedos! Feminists are the main ones gunning for that, and they're some of the main people accepting Islam into Western society.

>born into the master race
>in this era
fug

also just in case

no, you get bludgeoned to death with a heavy stick then set on fire in the street

I look a lot like a spic or arab guy

will I be safe then?

Please do not let that happen.

very chateau heartiste. also 100% correct. only the alphas are actually getting laid. if we position ourselves correctly the sexual revolution will actually weed out the beta males for us, because they won't breed. their spouses will cuck them and have colored babies. these colored babies will then be raised as betas, because that's what single mothers do. then these colored betas will be even weaker than the existing colored people, next generation.

see a sexual revolution and racemixing all at once can be used by woke whites, and the jews did not think of that. if these things had happened separately the white race would be neutered. instead these dumb white women are going to destroy the minority population be trying to breed with them and raise colored kids to be beta cucks. no one thinks of that, the fact that these mulatto kids won't have a real parent and will be just as dysfunctional as the existing SJW who will birth them. Culture is the ecology of mind.

meanwhile the alpha whites are rolling in pussy, and only impregnating the right ones. if white women in the us keep race mixing and being sexually free they will destroy their own demographic. it's been said before that there is no white genocide, only white suicide and white women are pulling the trigger. it's true. white people will not disappear, do you get it? the liberal whites will disappear leaving the based whites behind to take over. in their submission they leave everything open to us.

No blacks can not feed themselfes. If there are to few white people, which police, feed and medicaly treat them, they are going to die like flys.

im not getting married, so.....

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo

Good, whites need to be outnumbered in the racewar, otherwise it won't be remotely fun.

And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?

>white men will still believe in democracy once they lose the ability to swing the vote.

very cute theory, but the racemixing meme is just a meme for white women, even white men racemix more than them

Fuck (You)

We tried to warn them..

I really couldn't give half a fuck about becoming a minority. The problem is that the new majority will be a coalition of people who blame all their problems on whites, and more specifically straight white men. When my demographic becomes a scapegoat AND a minority, I expect to lose even more of my rights.

We already have male children getting mutilated at birth while females are protected. Men already have no reproductive rights while women can do whatever they like. Scholarships are already set up to be "no white males need apply." Companies already have "diversity" programs focused on limiting the number of white hires.

No one will take this seriously until the US becomes South Africa 2.0.

And I was born at just the right time for my country to turn against me a bit more every year. All while I'm being blamed for the problems of non-whites and women.

forgive me kek

whites are already a minority in the under 5 years old category.
it's impossible to stop this without ethnic cleansing/balkanization/civil war/ importing tens of millions of whites only.

operation wetback 2 is a good start

I won't be cucked

Nations and powers will just restructure around whites.

Dayum

there are 100 million non whites in the usa.
it's impossible to send even the mexicans back given the history between the two countries.
mexico lost a huge ammount of territory to the european americans.
civil war will start. mexico will finance it.
other countries might back them.

Fugg czeched

also, i forgot to mention.
most of the migrants coming to the usa are coming legally now.
so you would have to stop legal migration too.

That's it, easy now. Just a couple more swallows it'll all be over

Holy fuck kek no

>proposition nation
The US isn't a fucking proposition nation, fuckstick.

Trust me you would care, if you have majority of third world people your country would have majority third world Standards.

If there is an agreement, beetwen Most of the white people we can change the rules of the world in any direction we could ever imagine.

right, this coming from germanistan, which importerd 3 million kebabs in the last 5 years.
lol

And if we want them gone they will be gone in a Blink of an eye. They are here because we let them be.

>tfw would love to have a bunch of kids to raise as strong decent people, but simultaneously don't know how the fuck I could bring a kid into this world when it's already so fucked I can barely stand it.
We need a massive fucking happening already.

You forget that, they are not even *human* compared to us, and they respect strenghs. If a real leader comes and tells them you are now slaves they will test if he is able to be brutal and if he his they will happily go into Submission.

even if you wanted to send them back it would be impossible.
because they are free to roam not just germany but all of schengen.
and because most of them are living in haji no go zones. that will start a civil war.

the only language they speak is brute force. most of them are dehumanized and have years of urban warfare experience. they are willing to die.
you would get obliterated.

Ayy

Hitler was a cuck and hardly even German. He fucked Germany forever. He loved Islam like his idol Nietzsche, who was Slavic. They respected strength only, not European values. The right has to separate itself from Aryan degeneracy. The "Aryans" were brown haired and brown eyed. Whiteness is indigenous to Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Physical_characteristics

A Country like Romina maybe would, but for germany it realy wouldn't be a thing. We would only Need to man up and know that we are on the right Site. I was attacked by turkic Gangs and i know how to deal with it. If you dominate their leader they will accept you as the new one if you don't while you argue with the Leader one of them will try to make a Jump Kick in your side or back. They are only strong if they are more than you and behind a Leader of theirs. If shit really Hits the senpai, they are whinning Little Rats and the always cry for their mother.

>Shifting demographics in the west are unstoppable
Not true
It could literally be rectified in a year flat
Its just that America is the only place where it's actually viable in this timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

>Hitler was a cuck

stopped reading there

white pill here, feels pretty good

Is Avia Shytard?

Even if they would outnumber us, they are not organised, no discipline, a low iq. Most of them are not Even 1.7 m tall and fat fucks. You are not realistic. Often west northern European armies had vicotories while being outnumbered 50 to 1. modern Killer drones and other things will make this even more extrem.

go on...