Let's fix that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nlp4aG0b-aA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*breaths in*

Description:
/tog/ is the place to post giant piles of shit from career hacks

go away CBS

So are they going to make fun of the fact Ferengi are basically jews?

I'm honestly looking forward to the next episode. If they can pull off the quality of the pilot for every episode, it will be fucking amazing for trek fans.

Retards who thought that they were going to get another family guy leave this general, there are plenty of pleb threads for you to choose from.

Everything out of hollywood is dead on arrival now.

this
I expected star trek with fart jokes. But it was a really good light sci fi show, If they don;t fuck off the second episode, it has potential on its own

It's already better than Sexually Transmitted Diversity.

Doesn't he have an entire channel of tv shows to write at the moment

what the fuck is Seth's problem anyway? Why does he get so many tv shows on fox? Does he have some secret information that fox executives dont want getting out?

he helped write the final episode of the simpsons like 20 years ago and has been holding the script above their heads for nearly two decades. They can't end the show because everyone legally agreed to this being the last episode. He is the only person who couldn't move on and holds it over FOX's head like a carrot.
>sure bring back my piece of shit cartoon, and we can end the Simpsons
>sure, fund my movies, and we can end The Simpsons
>sure, if I get three more spinoffs then we can finally END The Simpsons. Aren't you tired of writing these bad episodes? It's all so tiring...
>Just give me a new space show, then we can finally end The Simpsons.

He owns just 5% of the Home Simpson death script and will hold FOX hostage for everything they are worth. FOX fucked up and had all the major players sign their writes away before ending the last season, and Seth caught on and held onto his share after hearing they were thinking about another season.

>see pic
>disregard the whole post at the start

Now that's my kind of evil.

Oh you've watched?

I like paintings, especially ironic oil paintings
sue me

Speaking of sue...
youtube.com/watch?v=Nlp4aG0b-aA

>implying Fox wants to end the Simpsons
nigger what are you doing

creators of great things don't exactly like seeing their projects dragged into shit. The Godfather didn't sell out and go into Godfather part IV-IX on direct DVD

>the actors have so little faith in it they're already looking for new work

I can't wait to be called a misogynistic racist for not watching this steaming turd.

No, but they did do part III, which was movie only.

>watching cancer
Uh no.

Most of the creators of the Simpsons have already bailed. You're not suggesting Fox executives have enough of a soul to prefer quiet dignity for one of their assets over making them more money, are you?

You've convinced me! I'm going to watch The Orville on Fox, right now!

As a scifi and homage to TNG it was great and super comfy. Loved the music.

As a comedy? Fell flat a lot of the time. Some smiles at most. The robot and black guy were dreadfully boring.

>Most of the creators of the Simpsons have already bailed
They all signed a contract with unanimous agreement clause. Somehow Seth got word before the end of the deal and had a small piece in 1999. He has been riding this out ever since.

Daily reminder that home movies have a better sets, and that the cgi is too clean and shiny looks fake as fuck

Cool tidbit:

The Krill destroyer hits Orville with what look like physical missiles or similar after taking out its shields with laser thingies.

This Fox show is garbage. Seth MicFarlane is garbage.

We.. I mean... CBS surely just wants fans themselves to see the nes Trek first.

>want to shitpost on this show
>watched it
>for free on the fox website
>actually liked it
>it wasn't emo nolan tier grimdark
>actually had stakes with the deaths shown on screen
>is actually progressive in that the male and female are presented side by side equals on the bridge

If the orville spam was viral marketing, congratulations, (((you people))) got me to watch the next episode.

I can't believe this show is going to be better than discovery

If the pilot had like 4-5 of the bad jokes removed it would have been actually pretty good. I just hope the future episodes have less Seth jokes in it and more jokes like the friendly holodeck program and the view screen thing.

>this guy I don't like is part of an eldritch blood pact created for no particular reason
That's a bizarre urban myth you've got there, user(s).