She can't fucking act! what were they thinking?

Race shite aside, this cunt act act for her life, if wood could be human she'd be it. Her line delivery is awful. Hopefully shes killed off.

Shes awful. I've seen the first episode screening. The only good character was the blue eyed Alien and the Klingons were actually good.

She was fucking terrible in twd..not sure why she gets work

You know why she gets work.

Casting couch?

Diversity hire.

Doubt it. if they wanted diversity it's not like there aren't plenty of better hires they couldve chosen

You know what her lines should be?

"MMMFF MMMMFFF MMMMFFF"

That's the sound of her nigger monkey lips around the WHITE captain's cock, being a naked live in nigger cock socket for her entire tenure on the starship.

Yeah that's right I said it.

>complaining about diversity in star trek

>She can't fucking act!
and she a fucking NIGGER also

see

Isn't this new series on some exclusive streaming service nobody is going to pay for when all previous Star Trek series were aired on cable?

They have been screeching about diversity since the show was announced. What rock do you live under? Diversity is literally more important to the show creators than Star Trek is.

Yes it's on CBS' new paid streaming service in the US. Apparently it's on Netflix or something for other countries. As for the older Star Trek shows, TOS was on network TV, TNG and DS9 were shown on first run syndication and Voyager and Enterprise were on UPN.

They aren't complaining about diversity. They're saying that was the show creators' #1 priority. Over other inconsequential things like: Star Trek, trekkies, good writing, good acting, etc.

well actually this guy might be complaining about diversity

It's exclusive to the CBS streaming service in the US, the rest of the world gets it through Netflix. I don't understand how this arrangement happened, it's like they want this show to fail.

Based on everything we hear about it I'm pretty sure they do want it to fail. They don't give a shit about it, they just want to retain the IP rights while pandering to SJWs.

I meant I doubt her shitty acting has anything to do with diversity. They couldve found a better female actor who was black.

How about Taraji P. Henson?

>They aren't complaining about diversity.

Yes they are. That's all nerds complain about these days.

Oddly enough, SJWs don't:
a) watch Star Trek
b) put forth the effort to sign up for random new streaming services

Which is why I say they don't care if it fails. They get the "we tried to be so progressive and diverse!" points either way.

So why can't they have diversity AND someone who can act?

Star Trek has always been more progressive considering it's in a futuristic setting.

>Kirk kissing Uhara

SJWS don't actually consume the media they complain about hence why it fails. It's Sup Forums territory but look at the fiasco surrounding Bioware and how much of a piece of shit it was.

I don't know or care about video games, sorry.

See that's part of the point.

>Implying Sisko isn't based as fuck

Just go back to Sup Forums please

Yes, and they could have picked a nigress who can act.

Shit character played by someone who can't act.

Black people still wear weaves in the future?

Avery Brooks wanted to play Sisko much angrier than he was allowed to. The producers would intentionally start arguments with him before shooting his scenes just to tire him out so he wouldn't be able to be so bombastic on-screen.

Ironically enough, Sisko actually seems to be held in high regard by Sup Forums. Keep in mind that this is the man who gassed an entire planet so he could arrest one guy.

what point? this discussion has nothing to do with video games

>niggers can't act yukyukyukyuk
In all seriousness, diverse actors probably are sort of hard to find. Remember that it's not just a matter of going out and finding a black chick who can act, you've gotta make sure she's "attractive" enough to be on TV, and the studio wants as much star power as possible so they can't be a complete unknown, and actors frequently get sucked into multi-year long contracts so a good chunk of them are unavailable at any given time, and of course you don't want to pay them too much money...

So when you throw in that there's just not as many acting negresses as white bois, it's not hard to believe it's just difficult to find someone everyone is willing to work with. If their only concerns were ability to act and skin color, obviously they could make it happen, but it's far more complicated and inane than that.

Plus, if you're going after "diversity" in the first place something has already gone wrong. Maybe you're soullessly trying to cash in on something, in which case who cares about quality we're panderers now. Maybe your inane baggage is seeping into your art and ruining it, in which case the whole thing is a headless train nobody can control. Either way, if you wanted quality you'd be pursuing it, not that other word.

I haven't seen her acting yet so idk how bad it really is, just going off what people ITT are saying. Star Trek doesn't exactly have a stellar track record of great actors though, obviously there are notable exceptions but in general the actors are meh to shit. I'm willing to forgive them for diversity hires in any case, ST pretty much invented the concept so I had no illusions thinking they'd abandon it in the current year.

What's the alternate reality here? You're saying her acting is good?
>imgur

Are you okay? Are you that hung up on the video game part and willfully ignoring the rest of the post detailing why SJWs and Star Trek have correlation while not consuming the media they love to throw fits over then it fails because they don't actively support the media they were targeting?

The reason why st never really had good actors was shitty budget more than anything really. The writing and some of the star actors show that there was still great attention to detail and quality even though of course it was sometimes kind of a roller coaster.

I'm not hung up on it, I'm telling you I have no frame of reference. As soon as you tried to make the Sup Forums analogy you might as well have just said "grape soda." I don't follow because I have no knowledge of the subject. See what I'm saying?

Voyager was almost entirely shit actors besides the Doctor and 7o9