All this fucking time I willingly took the Inhuman cock that Marvel has been pushing up my ass hoping it would pay off...

All this fucking time I willingly took the Inhuman cock that Marvel has been pushing up my ass hoping it would pay off with a movie.

Then they fucking change their plans to a non-canon TV show?! I want dont see an Inhuman(unless it's my Brofu Inferno) ever again.

Agents of Shit and Skye's over exposure to the show made me never wanna see these fucking genetic abominations ever fucking again

"Non-canon" how the fuck would it be non-canon? Also, there's no fucking way Inhumans could as one movie.

>I want dont see an Inhuman(unless it's my Brofu Inferno) ever again.
Ah, there's the mistake you made with this poorly thought out shitposting, user. Literally no one gives a fuck about Inferno. He was the least interesting of the already uninteresting nuHumans to the point that they got Johnny Storm in there to replace him as the resident fire guy.

Marvel ABC is non canon. Did you really think Agents of NonCanon was just a meme?

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

This its so not canon that it actually renders the rest of the shows on the network noncanon merely by exposure.

Says who, retard? Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's not canon.

Look it up I'm not going to spoonfeed you they've literally said it dozens of times that none of the shows are canon but whereas the netflix shows are semi-canon just not full canon the abc shows are actually nega-canon and render anything remotely associated with it even less canon and that's why the inhumans are the least canon heroes of all.

Lets not derail the thread but we've been over this many times. 3 years, 4 seasons, and STILL no mention of it in the MCU(the movies)? It's obviously not canon.

Well, you're the one who's fucking derailing shit by forcing this meme. what every Marvel movie HAS to mention every little thing to remind us it exists? By your logic Spider-Man isn't canon because Sony is still in control of the rights.

Spider Man is canon because he appeared in Civil War.

Agents of Shit hasn't appeared or been mentioned in any movie. Non canon.

This. Daredevil: not canon. Luke Cage: not canon. Jessica Jones: not canon. Agents of Not-Canon: not canon. How can they be canon when they haven't been in any of the Avengers films?

It's over. Finished. Get over it. True MCU fans only watch the movies.

Coulson appeared in the Avengers movie, therefore it's canon and there's the Winter Soldier arc. try again.

no they haven't.

one quote. by joss. after he already left the franchise.

Everything doesn't have to reference everything. Daredevil comics that come out now don't mention characters or events from a Thor comic that came out 30 years ago, but both are still canon.

It doesn't work that way. Coulson is dead. All his appearances in Agents isn't canon.

Winter Soldier didn't have AoS either.

Keep back peddling, Perlmutter. Feige won. Get over it and stop trying to push these literally whose that no one has ever given a fuck about. I never even heard of them until recently that's how literally who they are.

And now the best you can do is a non-canon low budget shit show.

This is the MCU. It's different. Everything is supposed to be connected and Joss even confirmed AoS is non-canon.

>All this fucking time I willingly took the Inhuman cock that Marvel has been pushing up my ass hoping it would pay off with a movie.
This is going to be more funny if you say you bought all of their comics and wait for #1 to be worth millions.

Yes it does work that way, imbecile. why would they have Nick Fury there then? Stop trying so hard

Nick Fury was in a Capital One commercial does that make Capital One canon? Are the Avengers going to be using Capital One crediters exclusively in Infinity War?

No? Then shut the fuck up it's not canon. See: Joss even said so himself. Now make the smart decision and devote that time you were wasting on MTU bullshit no rewatching the many cinematic masterpieces brought to you by Kevin Feige and his team at Marvel Studios like Captain America: Civil War, Ant-man, or the international box office hit: Doctor Strange. All of which are infinitly better, more worthy of your time and money, and most of all are 100% super-canon.

Remember, when the ticket seller asks, say "Make Mine Marvel Studios."

It does work that way. Nick Fury also wasn't on AoS because its not canon.

I mean c'mon no Inhumans have been mentioned in the MCU so far. Agents of NotCanon confirmed.

Thank god I don't watch Marvel movie garbage. All of them have been quippy garbage with shallow plots and shallow characters. shouldn't this kind of talk go on Sup Forums?

>fucking implying
Marvel Studios makes brilliant and hard hitting cinematic masterpieces. Every single one of which has earned a fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes, almost all of which with Certified Fresh at that.

What has Marvel Television's trash earned? The Most Non-Canon Award? Don't make me laugh.

Who gives a shit about Joss Whedon? If we're gonna talk "non-canon" then that's pretty much the entire MCU since it's not related to ANY comic at all.

That wasnt nick fury it was sam jackson. did you notice the lack of eyepatch?

Nick Fury literally takes off his eyepatch in Winter Soldier. Did you even watch the fucking movie, Perlmutter? Or were you too busy trying to push your precious inhumemes.

I dont think you understand how canon works. The MCU is it's own universe and therefore it's own canon. 616 is separate and irrelevant.

AoS is some weird non-canon offshoot of the MCU universe.

Why must everything be non-canon? I just want to see everyone from all the series meet in a movie. I especially want to see the Ghost Rider kick everyone's ass. Is that so wrong?

Please stop derailing the thread "Agents of SHIT is canon" shitposters. This thread isn't about how non-canon your non-canon show is its about how shit the inhumans are and how great it is that they won't be ruining Feige's vision anymore.

Yeah, but I meant in a way that it shouldn't be talked here. seeing as how people will never read the comic of the Marvel movie or TV show they watch, shouldn't it fit with Sup Forums more? This is "COMICS" after all.

Go away newfag. MCU is Sup Forums too.

Anyways I wanted to talk about the how the Inhumemes wasted my time by memeing their way across 616 just to not making a movie.

Fuck off MCU talk is pretty much the whole point to Sup Forums. Comics are a meme.

man the "not canon guys for serious" guy is going into overdrive with all this samefagging.

The shitposting in this thread is top tier.

It's canon, it just isn't SUPER canon.

Is The Incredible Hulk super canon?

Agents of SHIELD is canon

no

When will this rampant pro-Perlmutter shilling end?

It's cannon. Cousins fucking helicarrier saves the day in aou. Not to mention sif, Maria hill, nick fury, eat making appearances and the shows referencing the movies all the damn time

>Non-canon TV show
This meme has to die.