Does anybody un-ironically support this man? Overall he seems pretty sensible...

Does anybody un-ironically support this man? Overall he seems pretty sensible, other than the childish temper tantrum he threw over the whole "undocumented immigrant" term.

inb4 >lelbertarian

He's not even close to a real Libertarian, he just seems to lean slightly right on the economy and slightly left on social issues, and is overall a non-interventionist with foreign policy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hoM_TfkCcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems like a fuckin bum to me.

Open borders

He seems a little goofy in interviews but none the less a reasonable human being. Ill vote for him since Trump and Hillary don't really care about the Constitution

My sister says she does, but who knows. She claims to be a libertarian, but I'm pretty sure she's being contrary, and doesn't actually know what being a libertarian is about.

Yeah he's definitely very awkward when he speaks. I can see many voters not wanting somebody who appears weak as the leader of the free world.

Just gonna shill for someone im un-ironically going to vote for in November

>TPP

No thanks I am a Jill Shill.

Yes
People like their memes though
>a woman president? Progress!
>Trump's a billionaire genius!

he dug his own grave

Get out shill.

Johnson wants open borders, to bring in refugees, and he supports BLM.

He's a real life male version of Hillary.

>sensible
>open borders, pro-tpp, cries about offensive words, is constantly high on cannabis
thanks correcting the record!

He cucked out over the word illegal immigrant. Fuck that guy. "It's inflammatory to call them that." lol but that's literally what they are.

Yeah I hate TPP but fuck man if you're going that low just shoot a vote out for Harambe

if u unironically support this u should kys
youtube.com/watch?v=_hoM_TfkCcI

>gun rights

I think part of being a good libertarian is supporting freedom even if you personally don't like it (like with Ron Paul and abortions), but I don't get how a good libertarian can personally hate guns. It's very offputting to me.

I i figure stormcucks for Trump would be gone after the black church speech

Post a few pictures of Gary Johnson and the shills come out in full force! But what does it mean?

Open border having, "drugs are a-ok" degeneracy for all accepting slimeball.

On the day of the rope, the race trators will be the first to swing.

He tossed his rivals gift replica of George Washington's pistol in the trash. When people found out about it he offered $50 for it back. The guy is a piece of shit.

Libertarians by name only. Makes me sick to my stomach that they're hijacking the name like this

>adults making their own decisions
Unless those decisions are racist and insensitive, right?

They still think Trump is "anti establishment"

Not to derail into guns but if you look at the cold numbers you realize that, at the end of the day, more guns mean more gun deaths. This is a fact we as a nation need to come to terms with.

This said, that doesn't mean we have to go banning guns or restricting guns more. People need to realize that freedom comes at a cost, and that cost is blood. I know being able to own a gun puts me at risk, but I'll take that risk, because it's worth it.

Also because banning guns isn't possible in the USA, you would never effectively enforce that law.

oh stop... fringe fags have been ruining your party

wtf i hate planes now

It's alarming how people who aren't SJW's are beginning to accept the "some facts are just too racist to talk about" line of thinking.

Sam Harris was on the Rubin Report the other day saying that even though objective differences in race and iq exist, that information is dangerous and should never be mentioned again because it hurts feelings.

I support him more than any of the other candidates, though he's way more left-wing than I'd have liked.

Probably going to vote for Trump though, since I live in a swing state and can't let Clinton win.

Dave Rubin said hes voting for him.

posts by this ID
>>literally a picture from Trump's wedding he got from Weekly Standard

(((Bill Kristoll)))?

What's wrong with open borders if you have proper vetting procedures and border controls?

>gun rights
Yeah right he said he dident intend to repeal any laws that fuckin nigger needs to repeal the NFA

>Pro burqa bans
How is this bad?

Its alarming how ignorant people are when it comes to the immigration issue. These people come for jobs that Americans are not willing to do. The vast majority of them are law abiding.

What job do these immigrants steal?
Do the commit more crime on average than citizens?
By rate are more of them collecting handouts than avg American?

if you can answer these questions and still hate immigrants you probably just dont like brown people

Yes black people do commit more crimes than other citizens and yes they do take more handouts like welfare and food stamps

If you're talking about Muslims their religion is a form of government so yeah it's like we're letting another government come here. America should literally allow zero Muslims to live here imho

>free spech internet = survival of the specie

I don't like to kill myself, the world may be a joke but is joke that make me laugh.

You gonna burn out the catholics too? Their religion has an actual political leader of a country as its top dog

I was talking about "illegal immigrants"

that is just an unfounded unsubstantiated non sequitur minority opinion

Is there something wrong with not liking brown people?

That isn't open borders you fucking racist

My cousin does only because lolbertarian

Immigrants steal all manner of low skill jobs. Le ebul raycis entitled spoiled Americans no longer do the jobs because retarded serfs from Mexico agree to work for well below the minimum wage, which prices Americans out of the market.

How is it hateful to 'brown people' to object to their exploitation and permanent underclass status (which they would keep even if they became citizens), which in turn leaves many of America's poor suckling on the welfare teat because it pays more than literally any job type that spics have taken over?

You can have open borders generally but don't allow certain people.
Immigrants can also create jobs.

Open borders = people are free to legally live and work in the country. That's it. No citizenship or voting rights. They still get vetted when coming in, they gotta pay taxes and follow the laws.
Criminals or extremists can be denied entry.

This cunt is just there to skim votes.
Although many say he hurts Hillary more than he does Trump.
I am OK with this.

>Open borders
>Border control

>Germany talking about open borders
I'm getting trolled right?

He's the least libertarian nominee in their party history. I'm not sure how he won the primary.

His favorite talking points tend to be identical to progressive's. Authoritarian use of federal power to force "diversity" worried me the most.

I doubt he'll reach 10% popularity unless the debate hosts set it as a requirement and pick an outlier poll. Not that I care, he seems to be dragging away more votes from Shillary than the God-Emperor.

In my honest opinion besides his border policy I believe he is a great candidate who sadly lacks the possibility to actually win it all. In my opinion because Hillary is worse than Trump people in liberal uncompetitive sates (New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, California, and so on) should vote for him in order to get his % up so the Libertarians can reach the 15% mark while people in swing states should vote Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house and grow the possibility of a strong 3rd party to help break down our shitty political situation.

>Immigrants can also create jobs.

>unironically believing this

as a private person not at all but when you want to put that into public policy i think thats wrong. What i really don't understand is why they use dog whistles and misdirection to conceal that opinion. If your going to be a racist do it out in the open. These guys act like shady jews trying to conceal agendas and shut down debates

Hes German, what did you expect?

>other than the childish temper tantrum he threw over the whole "undocumented immigrant" term
that's not the only temper tantrum he's thrown

Overall, he seems mentally sick (he starts shaking with rage when he talks), and he is unable to form a coherent thought

He's as smart as I was when I was 10

He's a lefty.

I used to be a Hillary supporter. Now I've got a #hardon4johnson

>Its alarming how ignorant people are when it comes to the immigration issue
>Continues to spew uninformed buzz questions
So where exactly did you get your degree? The Huffington Post, or JIDF?

i consider myself a libertarian, and i think GJ is a fucking idiot. open borders? NK is more of a threat than ISIS? seriously wtf. and when someone throws him a hard question, he gets this braindead look of "wow, never thought of that before......."

This fucking get

that would be a great argument if it werent completely devoid of facts. Americans by and large the majority of Americans are not in search of low skill low paying jobs. Allowing people to come here who are willing to fill those jobs would be a boon to the economy.

No one is saying make them Americans let them vote. What Gary is saying is they are humans treat them with respect give them a means to work legally.

wouldn't you agree that the current process for obtaining work visas is a cluster fuck?

Well the US might be an exception, but in most of the west it is outright illegal to be openly racist

But the point I'd make is more simple: I wouldn't care if Muslims were the most productive people in the world, so long as their opening madrasahs and honour killing their daughters I don't want them here

false

OH SHIT HERE COMES NADER 2.0

SHE CANT LOSE NOW.

>they are humans

a criminal is a criminal is a criminal

if we give a visa to some one and they flagrantly break our laws they have to go

Gary Johnson needs a helicopter ride.

>people are free to legally live and work in the country. That's it. No citizenship or voting rights

You already have that. Its called the EU, which is a disaster in itself. But i guess EU immigrants arent brown enough for you.

>Immigrants can also create jobs.
How many fucking döner kebab stands does one country need?

Free welfare and open borders = swarmed by third worlders. How the fuck havent you noticed this yet? German men in your country age 18-30 will be MINORITY in 2 years with your current policy. The muzzies wont have to follow your laws at that point, they can just use the voting system to repeal your laws and replace them with sharia.

That is someone that I'm born to hate. The only sensible approach to politics is slightly left-leaning economics and right-leaning on social issues.(programs to help people become successfull humans = economics, immigration = social issues)

It just means that people are generally free to legally immigrate. It doesn't mean that anyone can come in or that you can't know who comes in. It just means no general restrictions.

We don't have open borders, except with schengen and EU nations. Everyone else is not free to live and work here. They must apply for asylum or immigrate illegally.

Not only poor people or sandniggers immigrate. If wealthy people could easily immigrate into a country because it hat open borders, they could more easily start a business there and create jobs.
Immigrants of course can also take jobs away, but they can also create them.

If I would sell all my assets in germany I would have enough money to move to the US and open a gun store that also sells Bratwurst. But I can't, since legal immigration to the US is very restricted. If you had open borders, I could create a business employing at least 2-3 people and I'm just some dude.

This, and he can bring Jill Stein as his plus one

They aren't looking for those jobs because they aren't willing to work for a dollar an hour you dumb nigger. Start paying meat factory workers $20/hour and tell me you can't find a single white or black person who will take that fucking job.

>Allowing people to come here who are willing to fill those jobs would be a boon to the economy.
there is no proof of this

>they could more easily start a business there and create jobs

Johnson also advocates the elimination of corporate taxes. Why would anyone start a business outside of the US if we had 0 corporate tax and easy access to cheap labor?

>döner kebab stands
Based swedecuck

Why isn't Sup Forums all for Jill Stein? She's the only candidate who doesn't support Israel.

Read You can have open borders and not allow in sandniggers.
Obviously welfare and democracy are shit concepts that need to anyway, but so are immigration laws that prevent people actually willing to work or assimilate from doing so.

>all dose claims
>all dose [citations]

Exactly

>These people come for jobs that Americans are not willing to do

They come here for pay* that Americans are not willing to take.

Do the commit more crime on average than citizens?

Only small part, although disproportionately deadly, in the case of the cartels, of the immigration is about violent crime. Wage depression because these illegals take shit wages, far below minimum wage laws is a problem (and a crime). Businesses escaping child labor laws (a crime) by employing children and further depressing wages is a problem. The straining of local educational social services, because inaccurate census counts prevent proper allocation of monies to beleaguered districts with massive population influx is a problem.

While they may not rape and steal directly, neither are they perfect little angels simply acting as a net positive by their existence.

I work in a warehouse doing physical labor making 22.60 an hour... 8/10 people from here black/white /latino quite after the first week. The guys from SA working on visas stay and work

>open borders
>but let's keep out sandniggers

No. Close the borders and clean up our country. Then we can discuss bringing in white Europeans and certain Asians once again.

>Americans by and large the majority of Americans are not in search of low skill low paying jobs.
Your unskilled youth are fucking desperate for entry-level jobs that they're being denied by people who are willing to work for pennies.
Job experience is much more important than some degree, so if you haven't worked part-time while getting that degree you're going to still end up assfucked by any potential employees due to your lack of experience.

you obviously are having a hard time with English, mohammed

>anecdotes
>an argument

If you have found that a group of people have an ideology fundamentally opposed to yours, you don't have to let them in.
Of course that's somewhat discriminatory and it would be better to judge the people individually, and only deny the bad ones.

It's not a contradiction.

People just think open borders means everyone can come in and do whatever without anyone knowing about it but that's not what open borders should mean.

I'm not Mohammed, just on my shitty phone that is lagging so hard I can't properly type

Think of it this way
Even a whore who will generally fuck anyone won't fuck people who will harm her or who she doesn't like

Open borders means no restrictions. You're literally trying to redefine what it means, and failing hard.

Tbh government officials should (and do) have the right to immediately kick anyone they don't want in the country out.

There's been quite a few shitstorms about right-wing activists being ejected/refused access to Germany, Austria, the UK and Australia, but why don't the "no borders united world" people make any noise about that?

That would require effort, nuance, and a certain level of competency from the government. Better just let em all in and hope for the best, and shout racist at anyone who acknowledges any growing pains

>border controls
>open borders

What the fuck happened to you Germany?

Hate how every candidate except for Johnson is a closed border cuck

Your post would be believable if you said 15 or below per hour.

>you either have complete control or you have complete anarchy
Typical American with the black and white thinking.

Europe has open borders with the Schengen area but there are still occasional checks on the border, and anyone can be denied access if they're deemed a security threat.

No, I'm not.
The words have already been given a different meaning by leftists, just like they have highjacked the term liberal.
They do this to prevent actual debate, and are obviously winning.

Yea, the problem is government and their hidden agendas and obvious incompetence.

You can let people in but still be in control. Germany currently is doing the opposite, letting people in without control.
Which is not open borders, it is no borders.