How can a network with such an impractical show

How can a network with such an impractical show..

..also have the world's dumbest?

sal is such a bitch

>Murr, kick to death this homeless guy in the subway

I don't know how he always gets the angriest out of all of them when he is easily the most pussy?

>Sal, set fire to this tenement slum in Chinatown

Well, World's Dumbest has been done with for some years.

>Joe, throw this tourist's baby off the Empire State Building

Murr, walk through Harlem wearing this I Hate Niggers sign

Sal is the biggest pussy but he's the funniest for the reactions alone

Joe is the opposite, his confidence makes him less entertaining

>Q, your punishment is to shitpost on Sup Forums

>Sal, daub this swastika on the side of this synagogue in Sea Gate

>Murr, get into some gambling debts with some Coney Island Russians

>For this punishment, Sal is going to face his fear of skydiving, alongside these US soldiers. But what we didn't tell hem, is that he'll be landing in a live combat zone in Syria!

This show suffers from the US layout a lot. They'll cut to reactions too much and also endlessly repeat the same "here's whats coming up!" "here's what's just happened!" "Before the commercial break..." "Don't go away because after the commercial break you'll see this!" with endless jumpcuts.

You might as well watch the UK version which isn't poorly to edited to hell and back as though you need a piss break every half a gag.

>implying Joe isn't the most entertaining
His confidence in doing damn near everything the other jokers ask him to do is what makes him the best.

Q's ridiculous amount of luck is what makes me laugh the most. He's accidentally got like 3 girls numbers off that shit.

>castmember do something stupid so i can bump my thread

>hey, those your kids?
>yeah
>all right, keep em in line

>that time they thought people actually found them funny outside of Impractical Jokers

and they were all black