Get some real friends, faggot

Crimeboss get

>e-celebs

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Can't you just watch a few of their videos without paying them? Jesus, it sounds like you know a while shit ton about them more than I, and I enjoy some of their content.

The only two people's names that I know are Jay and Mike. Didn't even any of them have kids, and I don't care. I don't pay them money, follow them on Facebook or Twitter, and I don't give a shit about their personal lives. I watch a video, chuckle and then go about my day.

Quato

roll

It's a pasta you dope, you'll see it in literally any thread that has to do with redletter media.

its a pasta you dip

watch out bitches Rumple coming through

>you will never save Mike from his friends

any photos exist of that brapp from the back? research, etc

Who's the cutie in the middle?

You will never have friends

>my face when not a SINGLE RLM fanboy KEK has EVER successfully refuted this "review", especially the last paragraph

Not enough diversity, I'm pretty sure they're nazis

Whiteout please

When future generations sift through the smoldering rubble of postmodern America, they would do well to locate a hard drive with RedLetterMedia content on it. They could study Mike and Jay and, with that thin slice of information, fully understand what it is that killed western civilization.
Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."
They are every strain of societal AIDS melded together into a super AIDS of cultural death...
Well into middle age, they're still obsessively analyzing adventure stories for children. They're childless, unmarried, stubbornly avoiding an actual profession, opting instead to beg for Patreon donations. They are subsisting on the patronage of even more embittered, more lonely, more cynical losers who need virtual friends to swim in their vast Petri dish of misery with them.
Look in their fucking eyes, man. It's a joyless, pointless existence they're living.
They are so afraid of sincerity or honest artistic effort that they'll leave behind hours of footage of them chuckling about Tommy Wiseau. They are artistic cowards and abject failures in every respect.
Each time you catch a glimpse of them, you're reminded that we peaked as a civilization a long time ago. We're done creating. We're done feeling real emotions. All we can do now is analyze, criticize, and ironically pick through the dessicated corpse of our once great nation.

Jessie is still around? Is this pic recent?

It's at least three years old.

I miss Jessie.

>my face when you literally cannot refute an opinion

Jessi is still around but mostly behind the scenes. Though she did have a microscopic cameo in a recent video.

gambino for meeeeee

DR DWAMN GET

Let me guess: you conveniently can't find the clip of her cameo.

waaat, link and timecode

He's full of shit.

I know exactly where this pic was taken, I live like 3 blocks away from there and I walk my dog there everyday

I wish I would run into these guys one day

I just refuted yours

Rude much? Why would I tell you now? (And I was just about to copypaste it for you)

I find them genuinely entertaining and they've gotten me to consider a few films I'd otherwise have disregarded.

Mike's gf that creepy Sup Forums nerds bullied off the show

What's the rundown on the buying jewelry with actual Patreon money thing?

Moose

Also, 5

The rundown is that RLM is essentially drama-free so loser autists on Sup Forums have to make up their own

Kinda friend you wish you had in your life.

but you don't.

I want moose desu

Mike>Jay

you can hear her in some not-so-old commentary track, just a few seconds tho, in the ghostbusters 2 one

>colin is older than both mike and rich

What about Jay

Is Colin replacing Jack?

This picture just screams cuck

I don't recall this but even if that's the case, that commentary is several years old

Jay is over rated. All of Pleddit yearns for him.

thought that was the grown-up version of the losers club

May I have your moose

fuck it
its better than that prison shit

You can tell how old this is considering Jay hasn't grown in like 3 years

I don't really understand, even if it is true isn't it their money now? I don't give them money like that but patreon isn't like kickstarter where they have to do something specific with the money right? You give it to them they keep producing content what else can they do really

gambino get

Imagine for a minute that you're Rich Evans.

You have sworn off alcohol and other substances. You were raised by your grandmother as a result of absent parents who had substance abuse problems. After watching their fractured lives you made the decision never to go down that road.

Sometime around HS you made a friend. He was interested in filmmaking and started to include you in his projects.

Then, as adults, he completed one project that sent his work into internet popularity. Pretty soon he became one of the most popular internet critics online. He decided to take you along for the ride.

You're living the good life, getting paid to talk about movies and vidya. Occasionally you contribute to their projects, doing odd-jobs that you learned to do before your new vocation as an internet critic.

And on the back of that popularity, your friend begins to crack under the pressure. He slowly succumbs to his alcoholism. At first it's cute. It gets laughs in the videos. But now he can't manage to film a segment without a drink.

You've seen this before. You've seen lives destroyed by alcohol. You're Rich Evans and you have to sit there, having lived this nightmare your whole life, as the dreams your friend worked so hard for, brought you along for, drain away with the bottle.

Once upon a time you were vibrant together. You had fun making videos. You were young and in love with life. Now you're fat and cynical, sliding into the grave on a path lubricated with vices.

You don't know whether to project your practically trademarked laugh, or whether to cry as it all falls apart. You don't know how to tell him that he's killing you both.

GIVE ME THAT RUMPLE BABY

fuuck

Jay and Colin would be so cute together

Post the fan fic where he was raised by his Grandmother. The part where she dies right after he graduates high school and is forced to becomes a construction worker always gets me in the feels. At least I hope it's just fan fic. If not I'm glad he's doing better now.

Hire them for It 2

I'd actually get off my ass, and pay a few shekels to watch that. As for the IT remake might end up watching it on dvd some day. They didn't really include the scene from the classic book I was hoping they would,

>dem hips

uuurrgghh

gimme that moose