Best movie of the past 15 years

Had it all. Great car chase scenes. Great acting. Great editing. Great soundtrack. Great story. Great pacing. Great marketing. Great reviews. Great word of mouth. Great originality.

So why didn't I like it at all?

Because its just an expensive Apple commercial?

Wait, so who thinks it's the best movie of the past 15 years?

selling a product they don't make anymore?

It's 100% style with no substance. Kinda like a non gay version of La La Land.

Why are you asking us why you personally didn't like it, you mouth-breathing autist?

It was a fun movie, the characters were all incredibly stupid and unrealistic to the point it annoyed me sometimes, but i'm not watching this for realism so who cares.

jamie foxx gets BTFO and i didn't expect it to happen so fast

Learn how to format a sentence.

shh Sup Forums is full of fucking retards that thought the zune joke in gotg2 was product placement

>great soundtrack
Are you like 60 years old or something

because the guy danced around and lip synced a bunch of shit. it was annoying.

the rest of was tho ;=(

So they are making fun of Apple in Baby Driver?

The entire movie was a commercial for mini-cassettes. It makes me sick how sheep can fall for such blatant advertising.

>ITs a musical but not really
>GENIUS GENIUS 11/10 WOOHOO
>CLAP CLAP CLAP
its all so tiresome

I can see how it would be tiring clapping just because a movie has a soundtrack.

Im not trying to be contrarian but none of the songs stuck with me or stood out as really great. I really cant remember any of them except one was a Queen song.

Because they weren't shitty meme songs that you enjoy only because you've heard them a million times on the radio and recognize it.

It was all shitty dad rock. Get some fucking taste.

Theres plenty of songs I remember and liked afterwards from movies despite not knowing they existed beforehand. Thats not true at all, you presume too much.

It wasn't, Suicide Squad and GOTG just plays cliche' classic rock songs everyone over the age of 20 has heard a million times. They play it very safe. This movie played a bunch of obscure soul songs instead.

If Queen is the only song from this movie you like, that's says quit a bit about your music taste.

kek I knew you were just assblasted at more popular films but were just waiting for (you)s to rant. Grow up.

>Let's make a crime musical!
Cool. I'll start writing music that our characters can si-
>No, fuck singing. let's make it a musical where no one sings or dances. Instead will just sync the stunts to the music
Okay...that's not really a mus-
>Also make the main character a massive August
Are you sure that's a go-
> Oh and he's deaf too

>august
>he's deaf
what movie did you watch?

dishonest film making

Autocorrect on August should be autist
And he's got tinnitus so he's not really deaf but same shit.

No real driver would ever drive with earphones in their ears. Ever. It would hinder their senses. It's just not done. Pathetic fantasy drivel.

Am I missing something where this movie claimed to be a musical? Just because they play music in it doesn't make it a musical.

him and the asian guy were the best part. actually, the asian guy was only good because the mike and michaels myers bit.

I hate Jaime Foxx, hard to take him seriously playing a gangster. He's the whitest nigger since Will Smith.

Half this movie was trash, made the really good parts not matter enough to change my opinion 5.5/10. movie was predictable and shit. best parts are the side characters.

if anything, they're making fun of the iPod. he wouldn't have to keep 20-something iPods if he got with the times and put his music in the cloud.