Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Awhh Norway so kawii!!1 XD

Shut up before we annex you and give falklands to white argentina

Mfw 'murcia would send nuclear bombs all over norway before you would even be able to destroy a city.

Is that the entire navy of Norway?

Good Luck.

ebery time
:DD

Is that a picture of your whole navy?

Kek

nice pic op
xd

Nope its one of our small reservist border patrol groups

This post again ?

You havent even seen us in our final form yet

tfw you will never be norwegian

release me from my pain, norway

Looks more like the entire Swedish Navy. We also have an airplane

oh wow!
can I steal this pic too
xd

This pasta will never get old

Nice American Airforce insignia, Norgefag.

GOOD LUCK BURNING THE MOON FAGIT!
HAHA YOU FAIL!

This is coming from a country that was invaded in a few hours and proceeded to get cucked massively by hitler, He literally went around and impregnated all of your lolis and made you pay for the babies.

>moon meme

No thanks

About to be a Mars meme, Vike-boy.

I actually had a dream once from the perspective of the American navy, which was slowly moving towards the norwegian coast. When they got close enough to get a good eye of our beatiful coastlines and its mountains, the captain looked trough his binoculars and saw black metal artists with guitars strapped around their necks and huge speakers on top of the mountains.

As they started to play their classic norwegian black metal, huge rockets flew up behind the mountains behind them forming a long row of perfect white lines in the sky. The rockets then quickly oblitirated the American navy and I woke up. No joke, I actually dreamed this once.

based norjabro even though you pay oilmonies to not get busted on doping skiing ok

>no bulgaria
>no cyprus
>no macedonia
>no turkey
>no syria
>no caucasus
>no russia

Norway lasted for 2 days actually. Of the many small countries hitler invaded, Norway lasted the longest. And all the women who slept with german men where literally forced to flee the country and their children where put up for adoption in germany. Very few of them remained, and those who did was repeatedly assaulted, had their heads shaved etc, and their children was bullied.

Facist flags are badass

I'm not totally sure these figures are 100 % right.. Does Russia really have 25 death stars next to our border? That's scary.

It's both their navy.. and fishing fleet.