Starting with a classic

Slow West

Godfather

Barry Lyndon

blue ruin
the eyes of my mother
the red white and blue

Blade Runner

Great ideas and imagery but more interesting to ponder and discuss than actually watch.

Enter the void

stalker

It isnt boring tho

>mfw Black Philip

I feel asleep on five or so different occasions trying to watch that film. Eventually I managed to sit through it, it was worth it. Certainly boring kino, though.

Kino can't be boring, at least to those that are anitiated in the realms of kino.

It simply is.

Would you like to live deliciously?

2 hours of nothing just to show lmao goat

I don't understand how someone could find Blade Runner boring. I've seen it more than any other movie.
2001 is a bit slow, but its visuals make up for it.

>just three actors the whole movie
>sparse dialogues
>very very slow paced

it's a great movie but it's not the most entertaining shit ever

Black Phillip, doest thou speaketh or nay?!?! Speak! Speak, ye infernal beast!

>Nigga, what the fuck are you white people doing? Go back to the white people village, get back inside those big white people walls, and apologize to those goofy wig wearing niggas before your retarded dad gets you all killed! And can you put some god damn mayo on this hay ya'll feeding me?!?!

Noroi.

I'm an ADHD pleb ( literally cannot even sit through cape movies without getting bored ) and I managed to watch Blade Runner in one sitting. It's not boring.

Lake mungo

nah, it's fine

literally the best horror movie of the last 10 years or so

Its not even a horror movie, contrarian boy

Paragon of boredom.

I watch ton of horror movies and this is one of the few that truly spooked me

I guess regular drama movies terrify you

you actually have to be a turbopleb to be bored by this

it's literally edited to make retards feel smart

Never understood how people could find it this boring. I only found the beginning a bit slow but it was intriguing and fascinating the whole way through. I really enjoyed that movie.

guess I'm not the contrarian here

Top sleepy kino

exactly the same. that character wasn't creepy, the concept was.

Beyond the Black Rainbow. Great visuals though

The witch is 'start browsing your phone in the theatre' kino

Read it in his voice.

People tend to mistype words as they pronounce them, when they are not paying attention. Do you really pronounce this word as "anitiated" user

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Witch is why its boring i am to smart for it to make me feel smart

I really wanted to like this movie, but there was just nothing compelling about it. The imagery was great and all, but there was a sense of buildup without any kind of payoff whatsoever. I was left wondering what the entire point of the movie was from beginning to end.

Nobody actually likes it, People namedrop it to be contrarian about jumpscares

Absolute /snoozecore/

5/10 not enough
>HOLY SHIT
>WAIT A MINUTE
>Mmhm, sweetie

Cure for wellness

Wouldst thou*

ITT: Confusion(?)

Perhaps only mine, but is boring beinq used all around here as simply a descriptive and not a pejorative?
I don't think Sup Forums has enough IQ for these subtleties

>boring kino

i don't know why i hadn't thought of this before, but i'm using it now you clever little faggot

Kino

Kane

Under the Skin

I can sit through The VVitch or 2001 or the Godfather and be engaged the whole time, but this movie makes me so incredibly sleepy without fail every single time.

What confuses me is how some people find this scary? Did they also find pans labyrinth and the wailing scary? Good atmosphere, large part was bland

> (OP) (You)
>What confuses me is how some people find this scary? Did they also find pans labyrinth and the wailing scary? Good atmosphere, large part was bland
They are just contrarians