Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1ZSze9IRX4
youtube.com/watch?v=w8W9kTQgXQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cringe af, even my fairly liberal parents thought this was gratuitous

I will share that shit until my eyes bleed

so fucking Hillarious !

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Why couldn't they have just made something like this?

youtu.be/m1ZSze9IRX4

"You never lamb alone"

What kind of fucking slogan is that?

Wow, is that a zero-carbon ad? Aside from the public transportation, the only automobile was the one in the shop from which the mechanic wheeled himself out. Is Australia really that cucked?

The people who really love eating lamb are Muslims, Jews, and people in the middle east because they can't eat pork, cows can pull shit, and goat has too strong of a flavor.

lamb kebobs... the burgers of the middle east.

You're never going to see a white man in an advert in the West again. We're slated for annihalation. What do?

>everyone that's not an Indian, a Muslim or a Jew is opressed and forced to eat lamb instead of their favorite meat
You can't fuck shit up this badly, they can't even convert their liberal message correctly.
Does that mean if a muslim is coming to visit you, the white woman should wear hijabs and start acting like sharia is the law?

It would make a little bit more sense if jews were eating lamb, while a white guy would be eating pork and they were hugging and laughing together and shit.

lamb export... maybe they got some dudes in robes coming in to check on how many tons of lamb they'll buy from Australia... thus cringy ad.

>white man
no

they xenoestrogene every one equally we will a be lil cunt soon enough ..

Stop being a shitposting faggot and get a life.

Find yourself a worldly Nova Scotian to give you her devotion and make a dozen little leaflets as white and pure as the snows of Nunavut. That's your personal contribution. That's what you need to do. Start now.

You need to read a book fall back in rank and fight for your right if you dont your children and the childrens of those you love becoming boyzpussy clay for the mondialist to rape

always remember fag

>skinnyfat
how can you ben mentally ill enough to believe you're a woman and spend 2 hours a day on make-up, hair, and other bullshit but completely disregard your body and not go lift? directly into the trash

youtube.com/watch?v=w8W9kTQgXQ0

I'm not even Australian and that ad made me want to immediately start genociding non-whites.

I just love this little baby grinch photo

>ate/drank all those
>hips almost as wide as shoulders
>middle finger only 3.5 inches
Holy shit I AM SO FUCKED