HAPPENING: PUTIN TO REVERSE TRIANON!!!

>"if someone wants to start revisiting the results of World War II, well, let’s try to debate that topic. But then we need to debate not only Kaliningrad but the whole thing, from the eastern part of Germany to Lviv, which was part of Poland, and so on and so forth. There’s also Hungary and Romania. If someone wants to open that Pandora’s box and start to work with it, go ahead. Take up the flag and go for it. (Vladimir Putin)"

archive.is/TrYNx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YASgqVwI-XM
youtube.com/watch?v=zYb-kR6QPS8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sick_man_of_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=kCWblf8LMuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holf fuckbumps.

CAN 2016 GET MORE HAPPENINGER?!?!?

Holy shit its happeding

Retard here. What significance does this have to the world?

Not happening. It's mnogohodovochka.

I already liked this guy. Now I love him (no homo). Romanian media freaked out so hard, it made me shed tears of joy. The best part is that after this, Romanians can't switch sides as soon as WW3 starts without also fucking up themselves.

Polar caps are melting.

youtube.com/watch?v=YASgqVwI-XM

Nothing is happening. Putin say this every time.

Someone explain what this means for a moron

GYPSIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

WHERE IS THE MADMAN GOING?

Taco, freedom, burger, we saved your ass in WWII. Murica, pew pew, build wall, I'm a navy seal. Judeo-Christianity, Texas, 2nd amendment.

RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY!

Like in my autism map painting gaems

gypsies BTFO, based putin

Nothing. Putin just said about West's double standards. OP is a fag.

Texas annexion, you bloody cowboy cunt.

Post her benis

>reversing the treaty of trianon

AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN EMPIRE NAO!

How much of Romania is Hungarian?

>every retarded russiaboo in this thread already dropped their pants for a glorious assfucking by putin
>actual russians verify it's fucking nothing

This place has gone to hell

>Kalingrad to Poland
>Belarus/Ukraine to Russia
>Bessarabia/Moldova to Romania
>Transylvania/North Serbia to Hungary

My body is ready. Danzig German when?

(((Bloomberg)))
I swear you can't guess they are 1% of the world pop.

I'm pretty sure this was after a friend of him died or something and there was a video of him walking alone in a city.

>implemented laws against holocaust denial
>hur dur I'll open Pandora's box

die.

Stettin? Yes.
Gdansk? No, that is a Polish city.

Yeah, that's true. He felt so lonely that day.
youtube.com/watch?v=zYb-kR6QPS8

All of it was at one point.

All of it. Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia and most of Bohemia belong to Hungary also. These places are useless without Hungarian mastery.

We deserve that clay after 56'
Then deport 80 of Ardeal romanians

0%

Never.

you should be deported.from life.

And yes, his karate master died in that day.

YES YES YES YES YES MAKE IT HAPPEN MASS POLISH DEPORTATIONS WHEN GO BACK TO UKRAINE YOU FILTHY WHITE NIGGERS GIB BACK SILESIA PRUSSIA POMERANIA AND POSEN AND FUCK YOUR STUPID CORRIDOR OUR FÜHRER HÖCKE WILL DRAG YOU TO THE WALLS

What's the redpill about Putin famalam? I know Sup Forums likes him, but what is the single largest misconception pushed by the Western media about him and his policies?

>All of it
exaggeration. All of the green area

Oh Autisrailia.. never change.

Romanians unironically shit in detached cucksheds

constitution mcdonalds football muh guns?

0% but Hungarians still owe us all clay until Tisa , that it was promised to us in 1916, if we joined the war.

Anyway people relax nothing will happen, it's another dog barking.

>hungarians mongoloids deserve clay

top kek

so what.wank and kill yourself kid.

>implying anyone wants that shithole Kalingrand or that Russia wants to give it up

Germany could have got it back once they unified but they turn it down because of the complete lack of infrastructure.

USA just won WW3

It's as Polish as Amsterdam.

Thank god this does not include revision of holocaust.

missed

Objective answer: hes expansionist and western countries dont lile that for obvious reasons. Sup Forums gets a hard on for military men who could bring about chaos and destruction because its what we live for.
Personally, I love the man. I hope he does. I hope he does push Europe to war because you can get all the shitskins will leave as soon as they hear their adoptive country is at war.

"the whole thing" does include the holocaust.

Thank you for the meme responses

Next time try giving an actual explanation

Retarded fucks

Putin is saying the results of WW2 were skewed gainst russia, and that all that territory in Poland and co. Should have stayed in Russian control

the only thing hungarians did to Transylvania is defeat us and forcefully rule it,while importing szeklers,saxons,schwabs and magyarising the aboriginal romanians, who live there before teh time of Trajan.

Average russian never liked the rumanians because they know well what kind of treacherous ppl the rumanians.

Just the rumanians delusional enough to think the russians will forget every shit what rumanians did in the history and what rumanians are doing in this nato expansion story (to the lazy /pol-acks just remember for the romanian nucler power n1 thread dumps).

This is Putin's way of saying "COME ON BITCHES, YOU DON'T WANT TO START THIS SHIT" Because obviously nobody wants to give up their current territory.

Which means NO in common sense.
People who can't reat through basic irony itt.

this. but it was allegedly offered to the lithuania. anyway it being russian is a key to polish safety

Mine wasn't meme though you tard

WE WUZ DACIANS

Danzig rightful German clay!

You have my blessings Germanbro, take it back

russians like romanians way more than you.Stalin hated hungarians, called them the sick man of Europe , and he loved romanians especially our folklore music,after all we are part of the Orthodox group.

thats true and you dont have to post that half-gypsy mutt face.

I doubt the narrative will change. It's either forged evidence or just ignored competely. It's never going to land on the Bilderberg-news, just no way.

So there is credible pressure for Putin to give up that enclave? Nice tho it would obviously go to poland.

Hot

>aboriginal romanians
Non-existent things never will be aboriginal. You are originally shepherd nomadic Olah(s) without any kind of real belonging.

Putin is again barking like a dog, nothing will happen, he feels surrounded.The time of Russia is over already.

>"The commies liked us better than you!"
>"No, the commies liked us better than you!"

Jesus Christ, can you be more pathetic? This is bordering on Belgium-tier non-country status.

>nomadic
says the uralic shithead

>Kaliningrad
It's Königsberg and it is rightful German clay. Take back Königsberg, take back Constantinople.

THIS. Transylvania belongs to Hungary.

Brian is right

>the sick man of Europe
You are pathetic liar.
Do you think if you lie LOT that will change the reality?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sick_man_of_Europe

We will forever be aboriginals not only of this land, but all south-eastern Europe,while you ungarians are the politically magyarised raped offspring of romanians,slavs,germans, by the madjars.

Go through Belarus instead.

transilvania belongs to your mother.
all people from Transylvania will fuck your mother in the ass untill she cries.

Really sad 2beequitehoneyst familia

Pay depts.

Norway and Finland are rightfully Swedish.

>whatabout
>implying other nations get as butthurt as russia about what they done in WW2 and will defend it

Vlad was personal boipucci of the Sultan. Look it up, Sandu.

he said that as a rhetorical tool.
He doesnt want to discuss the geopolitical results of the world wars.
Context missing: he was answering a question about some islands that belong to russia in Northern Japan that belonged to Japan until its defeat in WW2.
He was basically saying how he isnt open to discuss the return of those islands, because if he did that, it would open a Pandora's Box, with said examples in OP's post

Based Putin wants to crash the romanian prostitutes market with no survivors so he can get a discount sex trip to Romania

Gonna give the madman a call later, see if we can arrange an airbnb in Bucharest, bet we can rustle up a decent amount of sluts with a couple of hundreds of euros and make room for the flight as well

No
But you got some of our clay so gibs me dat

oh yes my bad it was the A:H empire that was called that.

Though you should have seen what things Stalin said about Hungary in his letter to Petru Groza =))

Romania, the only country that payed its debts

youtube.com/watch?v=kCWblf8LMuU

no, that was his brother.

Bring it on. My grandfathers set foot in Budapest by hanging our flag there twice. I await my turn eagerly. Putin is right. At the end of the day, someone has to open Pandora Box. You want hell, we'll give you hell. There is a reason we are still alive after bordering empires hundreds after hundreds of years. No matter the losses, no matter influences we still retained our true selves. After all, we are a "latin island in an slavic ocean".

My body is ready. We never lost a war against hungarians and we will never will. Austro-Hungarian empire defeated us. When you sit on your ass all day in the most prosper place on earth, a nation that is already in conflict with 2 other empires does not stand much chance. And yet we fought, and here we are.

Fuck your banters and your comfy 1st world blissful ignorance. If this is not just dog bark as someone else said in this topic, then this is how I will go down, but not before hanging our victory flag a third time.

"Nimic in lume nu-i mai scump, si mai frumos pe-acest pamant, decat sa mori ca luptator infasurat in tricolor."

But if all this shit goes down, the most important thing at the end of the day is that this should not affect only Hungary and Romania, Germany and Poland, Ukraine and Russia so on and so forth, but also the ones that got on in this mess and killed our grandfathers...I want to see justice done to Israel and all the jews that want us dead. I want to see them pay, we all go down, not everyone but them like in all other conflicts.

no,its not that. the idea is to keep Kali russian. Putin may attack via balts, bielarus or ukraine. we know that. but because of that he will wage a war on foreign soil. Bordering on russian region enables us to reciprocate any attack launched from above mentioned territories. we dont have long range weapons, but for Kaliningrad it is enough to set 100 tanks and shell it from our territory.

Pay more depts.

> grab tons of land from west
> turn it into africa tier
< muh nazis and west

no its not stop kiking everyone

it's literally fucking nothing...

if you look at the interview, it's just Putin's smug response to why he's not giving the Kuril islands back to Japan or Kaliningrad back to Germany

And pretty sure you try to ignore what Stalin and Hitler wrote about the rumanians. Both called you whore who sells her own mother, if someone pays.

>"if someone wants to start revisiting the results of World War I, well, let’s try to debate that topic. But then we need to debate not only Kaliningrad but the whole thing, from the eastern part of Germany to Lviv, which was part of Poland, and so on and so forth. There’s also Hungary and Romania. If someone wants to open that Pandora’s box and start to work with it, go ahead. Take up the flag and go for it. (Vladimir Putin)"

>Hungarians: "Putin promises us Szeklerland but Poles must give Danzig back to germans"
>muh hungarian polish brotherhood

take notice Poland, now you see your true friends.Hungarians would step on cadavers to get 1square meter of clay.

german general WW2: " the hungarians were scared, they just wanted to go back"

nothing will happen.

Germany would give it instantly to poland.