Welcome to the star vs thread where your opinions don't matter and everyone has a great fashion sense

welcome to the star vs thread where your opinions don't matter and everyone has a great fashion sense

Other urls found in this thread:

aval0nx.tumblr.com/search/star the forces of evil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"River, am I a good person?"

What's the latest theory on Moon and Toffe?
I'm guessing bad breakup.

Toffee prefers to set his toilet paper under, while Moon prefers over.

I love rule 63 Tom.

She is a cute!

Huh, it was r63? I thought it was his sister

Quality Autistic Janna.

That's a fan design for Tom's sister, as opposed to jut rule 63 Tom.

Tell Janna something nice!

You have a nice taste in poetry, if not in handsome poets.

marco's not the only one to put their crush on a pedestal

Are you sure? I remember seeing on the Tumblr of the artist that it was a rule 63 of Tom, that he maybe would use as an OC because he liked her a lot.

You don't get to bring friends to a family reunion.

Just like River, Moon knows that Marco would make a good King and balance out Star's irresponsibility.

Is this a reference to something?

perfect and cute

and sinking

not meant to be but I wouldn't be surprised if a movie/show had a scene like this

Way to not warn me while ramming straight into my "girls obscuring their face" fetish, man

literally that mask makes female Marco, which is already hot, five times hotter for me. Fuck, fuck, I want to lick her chin

wow that's really cute art

A girl tells another girl she's not the goddess she thought she was.

The lesbian love story of the year.

From what I can remember Iron considered the character separate from Tom, but perhaps the initial design was rule 63 Tom and that changed to being a separate OC. Either way, love the design.

Excellent OP at last, bravo

What would it take Starfan13 to stop placing Star on a pedestal?

>Star wants to make Tom and Marco stop fighting
>Uses her wand
>Wand ends up turning Tom into a girl in body and mind, after all, "If Tom was never interessed on Star, he has no reason to fight with Marco".
>Girl Tom immediately start hitting on Marco, he says to Star to do something quickly
>She zaps them again, and gets surprised that the wand decided to turn Marco into a girl too.
> Tom and Marco are suddenly BFF, and invite Star to a girls night out
>Star accept....maybe she can fix it tomorrow

Probably getting to know her better, Star's flaws are pretty blatant, even if she is working on them to some extent.

angry hispanic girl marco is doing things to me

Imagine when she becomes older and thicc.

How do we fix Marco

Have the writers not go so overboard in making him an awkward mess? Guy just needs to calm down and go with the flow, Star really should be doing more to help with that line of thinking.

Make your bets about the cliffhanger

> star realizing she loves Marco and being sad about it (lol kek)
> Marco chooses Jackie over Star and end up fighting
> no cliffhanger cuz star still has no idea and it was just friendly jelly (feelsbadman)

have him kill the titans

A large, raging bulge appeared from Marco's pants after he danced with Jackie.

The Tentacle returns.

The cliffhanger is probably going to be Star being sucked into that black hole portal thingy seen in the promo, regardless of how the shipping/dance/jelly stuff goes in the episode

Like this?

Jesus Jackie is thicc
Hot damn, why does she bloom so much earlier than the other girls

Star is sad
Marco is sad
Jackie is disappointed
Janna advances into full blown asshattery
50% chance of Tom

Tom comforts jilted Jackie when?

Oh god no I'll much rather have a cucked but aware of her feelings broken star than "lol random portal now good luck on hiatus"

>Jackie and Tom bond over jilted love

Fuck, there's a hiatus after the next episode? It's not going to be like months-long, is it?

I'm hoping for Ludo or Toffee or Miss Heinous or some shit in BBTBC, it can't be all just about shipping and one dead clown for 20 minutes

just bros feeding each other nothing gay about that

Yes.

Yeah, I can't see how the dead clown is going to really be a big deal.

Let's be honest here;
No matter how they handle the relationship stuff, we're going to be left with Star falling into a portal as a cliff-hanger. That's just inevitable.

I think you'll find there's no topic that can waste 20 minutes more than dead clown.

>BBTBC
Bon Bon the Birthday Clown or Big Black Tentacle Bro Cock?

I bet a Prince of Hell can handle some spicy Mexican food.

We come back in January IIRC maybe... dont count on it

>It's not going to be like months-long, is it?
You poor, naive child.
Did the Gravity Falls scheduling teach you nothing?

The fucked up scheduling of GF literally made me drop it. I am not equipped to handle this

We still may or may not get cucked/jelly Star, but the portal moment is there regardless, and is likely to be the cliffhanger, if there is one.

At least GF ended so you can binge watch it now at your own pace

and after 2 months we get an episode where is only star trapped in a different dimension learning to survive without Marco and THEN she realize she loves him

*OR*

star realize now that she loves him and gets all sad and shit then gets sucked into the portal and in 2 months we see a broken star wander around a different dimension

In both she will get rescued or escape on her own but in one you waste a mid season finale and use that potential on a normal episode so if they know what they're doing then star will realize now
> me no want 8 season star just being aware of her feelings

I want to touch your legs with my face

I think the middle of season 2 is too early for Star to realize her love. Maybe in the season finale

>I think the middle of season 2 is too early for Star to realize her love.
Why?
It's not like it would be too sudden, they've been building up to it since BMB.

I could get behind this...

Make a good dialogue, and I can try to drawn a comic out of this.

And then the next half begins similarly to the first half, an episode about Star alone in another dimension (like Ludo in the Wild) and an episode about Marco and others back on Earth worrying about Star

Just a quick question: is Sup Forums okay with the "Marco being a transgirl" theory?

I mean, transgirl may be too tumblr, but you all seem thirsty for Marco to be a girl

Unlikely and strangely appealing!

My kiss fetish is tingling

Redeem her, Nefcy

Marco just needs a practice run with Janna. Once he's actually had sex and sees it's not that big a deal he'll be a lot more mellow around Jackie.

i like your boots

Where did the "Autistic Janna" meme come from?

Self-insert

I don't know. I think it was just a throwaway gag green.

We want Marco to be transformed into a girl, and being molested by half of the cast, mainly against his will.

Not for him to be a trans.

>when your hips are wider than your torso

Can you post your art first?

>We want Marco to be transformed into a girl
>Not for him to be a trans
What's the difference, aside from using magic?

Whether he likes it or not.

He subconsciously likes it either way
He was brainwashed at St. Olga's
The seed has been planeted

Uh...I usually dont like to do this, because sometimes I dont have the time to deliver.

I also doubt that tumblr think about the fact that trans Marco could just fix his issues by getting magically turned into a girl. Its not like his parents doest look super supportive of everything.

I LOVE YOU

Following chinese cartoon logic, Tom should be able to change his sex at will.

This is so weird on so many levels.

uncensored where?
full version?

F

It's a sequel of sorts to another comic, but they are not allowed here

STARFISH LOVES YOU

You must be new here

>i want to lick her chin
sometimes i forget where i am
thanks for the reminder

You're a horrible mom, an ok girlfriend, pretty mediocre queen. But hey, you're drawn really well.

Gimme the sauce on the artist.

source?

>Jackie likes
Fucking OTP from the start, how can Star even compete?

That is one autistic comic.

I laughed way more than I should at this.

She's gonna fall for Marco too, isn't she? This is gonna be a harem show now, isn't it?

Star and the Forces of Evil VN with harem end when?

Star is a cuck?

There's really no way for this to end without tears, is there?

SOON

Finally a good OP image again

Where can I find them?

aval0nx.tumblr.com/search/star the forces of evil

>mfw the idea of girls from other dimensions trying to make the moves on Marco, making Star jealous without her realizing it

This isn't your average everyday shipfaggotry

This is... ADVANCED shipfaggotry.