>no mention of men
>neutral

>York University
Literal kike school that turned into a jihad school

Toronto is nigger

>gender neutral
>men aren't allowed
wew

The people who do this shit don't even see the disgusting irony. It infuriates me.

that school is so culturally enriched that rapes are a common occurrence. my sister is going there so i gifted her a nice knife incase pajeet tries to have his way with her.

>neutral

>only women and degenerates may use it

Just shit right outside the door, right on the floor as people walk by.

Do it.

>>no mention of men
>>neutral

this. I was about to post that we all have gender neutral bathrooms in our houses, and nobody cares.

As long as the bathroom has stalls, who cares what sort of freak is in the next one. This is actually an improvement over that long line of latrines in the men's restroom where you are pissing at one end and that guy comes in and comes all the way down to be beside you and tell you he's a vegan, or that he's from /k/.

it'll end when WWIII starts

draft everybody, your stupid bullshit 'genders' won't matter when you're on the other side of the world getting your head chopped off by some sand nigger cause you were triggered by something

When we return to permitting our kids to rebel in healthy ways instead of allowing them to be little faggots who embrace mental disorders as a cultural phenomenon.

>they set these up in the library at Binghamton University
>always either shit on the seat, in front of the toilet, or in the sink
Have I done well?

go in there and piss on everything, every day, until they take it down

Hahaha, glad I finished before that happened.

>gender neutral
>only women and transsexuals

So only women, then.

SHART IN UNIVERSITY

separate but not equal

There have been gender neutral bathrooms since we were all children. Restaurants with a M/F single bathroom are gender neutral. Your own bathroom is gender neutral. Why are you so upset?

the word they're searching for is "unisex"

and that's around a long time

My fucking sides!

Because it's not gender neutral. It's for women and men who think they're women. It's not for men who aren't mentally ill.

What do when your gender isn't neutral?

if they say something tell them shitlords you identify yourself as a woman

There is an asterisk in "trans*", but where is a footnote for it? Can't find it.

>asterix
>doesn't clarify

These people have a special place in hell

We already have a sign for 'gender neutral bathroom' why go through the trouble of making a new one that takes longer to explain its porpuse?

Dude, it not so Bad.
>enter the bathroom
>if anybody sais a word you say you are trans
>throw a little tantrum about how disrespectful people is.
>????
Profit

>or that he's from /k/
every god damn time

So in other words: This is a washroom, no men allowed.

>Look at me, we majority now

That's what's happening. You'd think they're half the population.

>The ride
>Ending

Pick one faggot.

What's stopping me from just going in and watching girls pee and compare boobs?

I identify as a trans-siberian orchestra, I feel like Christmas music inside and they can't prove otherwise.

>>????

>Smack them with your girl penis

>Inconveniencing 99.9% of the population to appease .1% of the population.

Noice

>gender neutral bathroom in my house
what the fuck do i do

>109.9% total
>Ameripip education

i'd go there just to shit and piss on a closed toiletbowl. fuck those mentally ill faggots

>Live 5 minutes away from Uni OP posted

wat do?

>99.9% + .1% = 109.9%
DUTCH EDUCATION EVERYONE.

>I identify as a trans-siberian orchestra
Holy Kek user, I almost shat myself from laughing.

go there every day, find the cleanest toilet and then miss everywhere. semen on the mirror is pretty effective too.

>excuse me, this is the women's toilet
>*indignantly* what is it about my APPEARANCE that makes you think I can't be a woman? It's 2016 and you think every woman has to wear a dress and have a high pitched voice?

Every educational facility in Ontario is now doing this, including public schools etc.

Although it's made to look like a special bathroom for trans people, the real reason is because women don't feel comfortable sharing their bathrooms with people that were born male.

If we REALLY wanted to be assholes, we'd fight this and make women put up with the consequences of their liberal stupidity.

This is the big issue facing people today. We've solved so many problems that the issue people champion is the "right" to choose (a washroom).

Humanity is bullshit and we should all be extinct.

>shit and piss on closed toilet
>but THEY'RE the mentally ill ones

You sure showed them

Will it have latrines? Because if they will, I'll use just to peek on women all the time.

I got to this school and i'm a straight white male.

How should I fight back?

>How to make new friends
also checked

>the issue people champion is the "right" to choose (a washroom).

that's not the real motivation. "they" want us to accept their crapola nonsense about gender being all in your mind.

why can't they just come right out and say that they hate straight males and girls who like straight males?

that's a funny comic

Tear it off

When the race war finally happens

only the traditional men will die. The degenerates will thrive.

Trans* just implies trans people and all kinds of subidentities under the trans* umbrella. Google it.

Doing god's work user.

>gender neutral
>no boys allowed

does the average women/numale/lgbgased/neutral actually buy the feminist lie of equal rights? they constantly and explicitly single out or exclude men yet somehow normies believe its all equality and shit

lol wow

>that school is so culturally enriched that rapes are a common occurrence
This. York is a cesspool.

Sorry to inform you but she'll probably willingly let Raheem inside of her

>York University

Color me surprised..

When will it end?
Oh boi it's just the beggining. It all started with american hippie movement, pacifist moves and other jewish shit, now is the era of mass media so the make love not war propaganda is at it's finest, and will have it's peak in 10-20 years.

white people genocided and world full of shitskins controlled by jewish gods.

Goyim like animals, are born to serve the jews.
~ rabbi ovadia yosef-

>everyone who identifies with a woman or trans can use this restroom

so it's not gender neutral, it's gender specific?

just go there and if someone looks at you dick dont complain keep going no one can blame you for entering on the gender neutral stall.

My bitch RA made the men's restroom gender neutral and left the women's the same.

Oddly enough that's the same university my questionably liberal sister went to.