What are some films with this plot?

What are some films with this plot?

I am Sam starring Sean Penn

What's a movie where a delusional person ignores the pleas of his sane relatives and mutilates himself anyway? Hmm.... That's a tough one.

scooby doo 2

>just be yourself!

gee gramps don't you think this is exactly the type of pussy footing attitude that turned your grandson into a faggot in the first place?

ultra kek

lmao weed

Beat me to it fucker

>just be yourself
>but not the yourself youre being, a different one

lmfao good going you old dumbass

tfw

>defends a sick person's delusions

And the other guy's a dumbass?

>be your true self, not the one the jews have manipulated you to believe you are through hormones in your water and 24/7 mind poisoning propaganda in all media
seems a reasonable petition?

Holy fuck this is depressing. Is that the tranny the grandpa's holding in his arms?

Gramps is being a pussy.

Had he not gone so deep on this "be urself haha :)" shit the kid wouldn't have gotten fucked in the head in the first place
And all this "muh love" "i care so much" shit isn't going to help either

Every time I think about that shit I come to the realization that it's not possible to get clean food and water.
Like what, do you have to start keeping your own livestock? Bred from animals you caught on some desolate mountain half way round the globe so the Jews haven't gotten to them yet?

How the fuck are you going to tap ground water without having them get to it first?

It's just not realistic, most of use can resist the stuff so why can't he

>It's just not realistic, most of use can resist the stuff so why can't he
because hes a weak faggot. its like with hard drugs. some peeps just use once, and some others become addicted at first use, or gamblers, etc.

I looked up this faggot's name and he's in one of the groups I'm in hahahaha

Just stay away from cities and move to your own land in a red state.

And that's why, as a family, you need to take an iron fist approach

You don't wander down to dicksuck alley and tell your crack smoking grandson that you love him and care and that he should just go be himself

No wonder Sup Forums is so shitty

>You raise your son to be a man
>Becomes man
>Your son raises his son to be a man
>Becomes a fag
>All your old friends has a chad grandson
>You have a fag as a grandson

moby?

I have quite a few friends on Facebook like this I'm not friends with all but one but anyone understand the concept of deadname? Like do these people think their parents named them malevelantly?

>>You raise your son to be a man
>>Your son raises his son to be a man

Things that obviously did not happen

thats the hard part. there are hardasses in real life, people that take no shit from anyone and are real alphas in their workplace but are total cucks with their offspring and are emotionally manipulated like its nothing. they just cant help it, they are suckers too.

child faps thread?

When do we start putting these subhumans into gas chambers?

>Your son failed to raise his son to be a man
>Grandson becomes a fag
>All your friends have chad grandson while you have a fag as a grandson
>Your grandson takes it anally and got implants
>You question yourself where did it all go wrong

what? do you need a doctor? you seem to be obsessed with jews

How can people completely ignore that trannies have a mental illness? They're perfectly fine weirdos like any one of us, they just happen to have that extra bit of weird like someone with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. It doesn't make them bad, but it makes them mentally unstable and society letting them run rampant and normalizing their brand of crazy is misguided.

My mood is lifted every time I'm reminded that six million of you kikes starved to death in camps. Fuck outta' here you big nosed heeb

White men blaming the bbc when dis happenin

IF I KEEP REPOSTING THE ONLY PERSON WHO DISAPPOINTED THEIR PARENTS MORE THAN I DID THEN IT WILL MAKE ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY OWN LIFE WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>deadname
If they didn't want people to do it, they shouldn't have made it sound so metal.

I've been saying this for years, and the problem is that as "tolerant" as some people claim to be, the left hates black people and are grossed out by mental illness, and cannot control their reactions so they pretend they need to save the poor pet blacks and get triggered when you call mental illness mental illness.

Of course he's a fucking nerd. What is it about video game and comic culture that makes men into women?

If you think the grandpa is the 'victim' in that image, you are an evil person.

Trannies like you need to be thrown of buildings. Fucking mentally ill subhuman freaks

t. mentally ill liberal

Powder

Vices for insecurity.

even If I were a Jew, Holocaust is still funny, so I don't get what are you trying to achieve here.

>I can get girls
>my mon never encourage anything on me
>maybe I can be the girl and get fucked
>maybe then my mom will love me

>discouraging people with gender dysphoria from permanently mutilating their bodies is evil
post-op suicide data proves the inverse is true

it's not the jews, it's bad parenting.

t. victim of bad parenting (not manifested as any of this tranny bullshit though)

We used to have this thing called a society that reigned people in, even with shitty parents.

Jews have been pushing pretty damn hard since basically the 19th century to erode that, along with the concept of a nation-state.

So, the truth is evil now?
The truth is that Sam is not a woman; Sam is a man who wants to be a woman. So much, in fact, that he is turning his back on his family in the pursuit of his folly. Having isolated himself from the love of his family, he'll find himself all alone, and the sadness and isolation will be so crushing that there is a 50/50 chance that he will end his own life.
Is this the life you would have for Sam?

makes sense

This.
Stuff like this doesnt happen randomly, iy has a lot to do how the person was raised.

>just bee urself
>but not yourself, bee the self that i think you should be
lmao fucking old people, can't wait till they all die off already

gender dysphoria is nature, not nurture

This, the mentally ill tranny should obviously be encouraged to chop his dick off and spend the rest of his life dilating an open wound. I'm glad subhumans like you will never reproduce

I cant wait til Mike "spanish Inquisition" Pence becomes the next US President

>Every time I think about that shit I come to the realization that it's not possible to get clean food and water.

Grow your own vegetables, hunt your own meat, bake your own bread.

>How the fuck are you going to tap ground water without having them get to it first?

Well water is legitimately your safest bet, especially in a rural or desolate area. Nothing is guaranteed pure but it's better than any other alternative.

That's nice but you made it all up to try and cover the fact that you are evil. At least admit it, own up to being a horrible awful person.

>implying i didn't freeze my sperm
gg fag, if anything it's you who will never reproduce with that kind of attitude towards people

You obviously have never met a single jew in your entire life

heeeeeeeeeeeeeh heh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

This person legit goes to my school i shit you not

I'm laughing at the thought some kid getting bullied into suicide because of his freak tranny father

Based grandfather, laying down ultimate wisdom.

Between this and SHITTED™ what is there left for numales?

Give us a rundown on him. Does he have friends? Does he sound goofy as fuck?

DAD YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND - I WANT TO EAT CUM NOW! THIS IS WHO I AM!

Yeah, what a delusional old asshole.

Yeah he's pretty fucky. His "boobs" are just socks stuffed into a bra

Also in Scooby Doo 1 when Fred gets transported into Daphnes body

>Of course he's a fucking nerd. What is it about video game and comic culture that makes men into women?

They're soft and want to be nurtured like fucking babies.

These people will face a hard reality once the breadwinners in their families die.

Why isn't he being bullied? If he an hero's you'd have done the country a great favor

can you convince him to go on a shooting spree?

t. Sam

If anyone makes fun of him you'd get expelled. That's just the way the system works now. Though this is a liberal school in a mostly republican state (TN)

No it's not

Does he have a boyfriend? Has he ever come onto a guy and gotten brutally rejected?

What is a liberal school?

I shouldn't really say liberal, it's a high school. This kid is probably just going through a retarded phase because being trans is cool now.
In a year or two he'll see how stupid he is

Wtf? How has mental illness become cool? Is it cool to be the biggest retarded victim you can be, now?

Sometimes. Other times society (((influences))) work their way into your sons life.