Hey guys a fellow croatian here...

Hey guys a fellow croatian here, I just beat the shit out of an immigrant/sandnigger just moments ago when i was on my way home from the train station

AMA if you'd like

Very nice. Good job user!

Fucking pussy

Why do you have girl hair and fists?

move to Newcastle you'll fit right in

Also did you beat him for being a sandnigger or doing normal sandnigger things? (Rape)

What precipitated the fight? Did you just up and decide to kick his ass or did he say something to you or what?

at least make it believeable and wait when other swedecuck thread is deleted. also switch on proxy because everybody knows that croats are biggest cucks and degenerates in eastern europe.

How does it feel to win agains someone inferior to you?

Fuckin Serbs stop picking on them already! They dindu nuffin

so what are you sliding by making this duplicate thread?

Nice work, brother.

Don't forget to cut yourself with that edginess.
what I don't understand is that people like you claim that immigrants are violant and everything but you do even worse things

Go back to Sven Thread stupid mongrel
Sage

Anone zasto si tako nasilan ?

i was actually trying to start a chain reaction where everyone would make a thread of their own because i think the swede is full of shit

I blacked out on acid at a Dead and Company show and was told I beat the fuck out of two hippies and walked away before security came. Was a fun show.

Anyway good job user.

>Slavs unironically don't realize that they are just white niggers.

cool copypasta faggot

what are you sliding kike?

What does the satisfying feeling of removing kebabs feel like?

I'm calling shenanigans

>at least make it believeable and wait when other swedecuck thread is deleted.

It's more believable than the swedecuck thread.

what are you trying to pull? need some screenshots for the 11pm news?

thats because you dont know croatians, believe me they are swedes of eastern europe.

Can't wait until the whole of Europe is fully race mixed and this kind of barbarism is frowned upon

What are you talking about? You guys hunt eachother with machetes as a daily thing.

Why did you beat him?

Nice role play faggot. Taking lessons from Sweden I see.

dobar job brate ako je istina

eurafuckingidiot

Yea yea post your dick etc you won't pussy.

SHILL THREAD DETECTED.