Is he right to hate Key and Peele?

They DID steal his comedy routine and show format.

Not sure why we crucify most comedians over that (Amy Schumer, Carlos Mencia, etc.) but not others.

dave chapelle can suck a dick and go back to africa

Does he hate Key and Peele?

he didnt invent skits

dave was running out of ideas. key and peele have already surpassed the amount of ideas used. key and peele are better than dave. dave couldn't hang and he is trying hard to make that seem like a positive

Well La-di-da

>dave was running out of ideas
true
>key and peele have already surpassed the amount of ideas used
true
>key and peele are better than dave
lol get serious nigger

He said he didn't hate Key & Peele, he hated Comedy Central because the same station that he had to fight with for his show to go the way it did, greenlit the same show again pretty much no pushback and free reign for its creatives.

I love Dave, but he gets no sympathy from me on this one. He ran out on that show. Made it seem like he didn't give a shit about it. Comedy Central had every right to let someone else do it

what is paving the way for $500

Dave ran out of ideas, so he took a break plus Comedy Central was trying to jew his ass out. However after many long African trips to Uganda and watching Bruce U he came back and did a special with Netflix. Also he got drunk and smoke weed.

dave ran out of ideas after rick james. he's just repeated himself ever since then, the same stupid race bait and dude weed lmao jokes. shit got tired a long time ago

You left out the part where he got swole and became a muslim

Key and Peele is funnier.

I like Dave, but really, fuck him. He gave up his show for some bullshit media stunt.

dave chapelle is one funny nigger

Dave was funnier because his skits weren't overly long like Key and Peele's often are.

>All this underage

Key and Peele are uncle toms. Dave quit when he saw what the Jew was really like, K&P took the knee for a career.

dave quit because he realized 90% of his audience were idiot stoner white teenagers

Shit I forgot about the swole and muslim part. Also he married an asian and plowed the fuck out of her in Uganda.

Has Key & Peele done anything remotely close to Chappelle's "racial pixies" skit? That one was hilarious
>harro...ra-ra
>ITS LEOPARD MANG! ILLEGAL LEOPARD, SANTA MARIA!
>MAKE WAY FOR THE BIRD MAKE WAY FOR THE BIRD

this
he couldn't handle being a failed satirist and lost it

>Make short lived sketch show and make fucking millions off it
>Abandon everything and kill show/peoples jobs
>Comedy Central makes another show years later that happens to have sketches and stand up bits which is an accepted format by now
"hurr stand up AND sketches? nigga dats muh show"
>Rips on them in interviews while sitting atop his 60 million dollar Netflix money throne for some specials he had in the vault

Nah I love Daves stuff but he is being a gigantic faggot. Especially doing it while he claims to like K&P.

>Couldn't hang

Oh I'm sure I can help with that

Dave was better desu, he knew how to do race humor that at least had some edge to it. Plus he tended to not pull punches on the stupid shit he thought his own community did. There was a lot of self-awareness and you could tell it came from a place of love.

Key and Peele are funny but really that's it. They sometimes tip toe into harder subjects but it always feels so surface level and foreign, which I suspect is because they're basically just 2 white guys who happen to be black.

Without looking anything up people can rattle off tons of shit from CS. "I'm rich bitch", "Game. blouses", "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch", "DYLAN"... the list goes fucking on.

Meanwhile these two Shaun King tier """black guys""" create no memorable characters or phrases.

Drax them sklounst

POLYURETHAYYYNE

Awkward...

Key and Peele couldn't hold a torch to a classic Chappelle episode. I don't think there have been as many laughs in a season of Key and peele as in an episode of Chappelle's show.

Oookaaayy?

Uh Ok Day-von Chap'relle

I think that the Chapelle show and K&P are both gonna be forgotten in 20 years anyway, and whichever you prefer is generally based on when you were born. I'm a young fag (18) so I find key and Peele funny whereas Dave's sketches feel dated and shit. Sketch comedy tends to be confined by its time pretty badly

No he made a joke in his stand up about them "stealing" his formula and doing it on Comedy Central. It was just a joke

it was a joke you retard

So? Key and Peele was good, I'd probably take Dave's side if he didn't abruptly quit after two seasons and the fact Key and Peele came 10 years after Dave.

It wasn't a media stunt for him to fall of the planet for 10 years and give up like 50 million dollars for more chappelle show. I still don't really understand why he did it but it's good that he's back to doing standup.

Racial pixies was funny but no where near the the funniest Dave skits.

Dave made fun of stereotypes in general, Key and Peele mainly focused on black and white stereotypes. They weren't as edgy but they definitely made fun of some things other races would get crucified for if they brought it up (i.e. black substitute teacher, Football Player Introductions)

t. someone whose never put pussy on the chain wax

If you're black the jokes from Chappelle show have no post date.
They will always be relevant because it's relatable.
Most of Key and Peele's season 1 shit will always be remembered because it was so over the top and well thought out observations. As the show went on it was zany what ifs that were funny but only funny once or if there was a punch line you could repeat.

He left the show before it was offered to K&P, it almost definitely was pitched to them by execs.

>I still don't really understand why he did it
The show started out with Dave having complete control. As it got more popular the Comedy Central execs were trying to put their hands in the process and force Dave to rehash old bits and do shit he wasn't comfortable with. As a creative person to have creative control slowly taken away from you stresses you out. And not to mention the stress of producing the damn show on a daily basis. He walked away because it wasn't fun anymore and it wasn't going to be his vision if he stayed.
People don't realize that Key and Peele left for the same reasons. They were losing creative control and got to a point where they were being asked to rehash old bits.
They were able to stay longer than Dave so the show paid off more. They had gotten more roles and attention, even their own movie thanks to it. So they didn't really need the show anymore as a creative outlet. So they ended it properly.

It would be if they knew how to pace their skits properly. The few I've seen where they don't feel like they should've ended two minutes ago are great.

Chapelle's Show is already almost 20 years old and Comedy Central are still trying to find a replacement for it.

Pretty sure Dave said something about feeling like people are just laughing at him instead of with him or some shit.

>dave ran out of ideas after rick james
Objectively fucking incorrect. Sketches that came out after Rick James:
>prince basketball
>if the internet were a real place
>making the band
>wayne brady show
>all the lil jon sketches
>world series of dice
>mooney on movies
>time haters
>tupac is still alive
>nelson mandela boot camp
>the Law & Order parody (the I plead the fif sketch)
>all the when keeping it real goes wrong sketches

this thread more than any other makes me realize how young Sup Forums's userbase has become

He realized jews in hollywood are trying to demasculinize men. Ithink m8ght have been a interview with Oprah, but he started talking about how 'they' wereally trying to make him wear dresses and stuff to demean him.