Why are you people so adamantly against body positivity? Can't you just let others be happy...

Why are you people so adamantly against body positivity? Can't you just let others be happy, even if you're all clearly not?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472199246725.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 100% for body positivity. Fat girls are hot.

>tfw hate fat people but merican.
My uncle had 3 heart attacks within a year before he died at 38. He was obese as hell.

Realism is more important than happiness, if it weren't using drugs would be a respectable life pursuit. If someone is unhealthy, it's only hurting them to collude in their denial, it'll only mean it's less likely they'll fix their problems.

>is a 6 fat
>could be 8 if she wasent so fucking lazy
>still fuck tho

i honestly think it dishonorable

nice bait you slimy little cunt

This has nothing to do with politics

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472199246725.webm

Obesity is unhealthy and a MASSIVE burden on society.
People should be encouraged to be healthy and not fat.

It's not okay to be fat and just go "okay this is fine".

It's like slut culture. It causes massive damage in the long run.

i know that feel
Because in amerifat obesity is a national health crises

She could probably get me to hit that

people need to be handled since they dont know how to take real good care of themselves

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Enjoy the heart attack, diabetes, early death, and high hospital bills.

Retarded nigger

i never really understood the whole "body positivity" thing, what are the trying to achieve exactly? its rare to see someone unprovoked call someone a fat fuck on the street. it seems more like a way to justify having no drive to lose weight

>fat with no tits

literally the only reason to bang a chubby is the mega giant tits

what a fucking disgrace, gonna puke now

We shouldn't promote one health risk whilst attacking others. Heart disease is one of the biggest killers in the western world. Promoting the lifestyle associated with this disease is a horrible idea and will likely increase this along with diabetes. Treatment for high cholesterol doesn't even stop instances of heart disease (statins).

Why the fuck are people pushing this? I don't care if people are fat but saying they should stay the way they are because it's perfectly normal is sickening.

If she lost like 30 pounds she would be hot.

We're paying for their health issues stemming from the fat lifestyle. We have all the right to criticize them.

We'll stop complaining once the fats stop getting treated at our expense.

Body positivity should be for burn victims, amputees, people with physical disabilities etc. No idea why fat people need it.

You whiny fucking baby.

we are supposed to clap as they treat their body like an amusement part. Fuck those degerates.

Body positivity is about celebrating pic related, which is amazing, not about justifying being fucking obese, which is a medical condition

Why should fat disgusting people be happy when we can make them unhappy simply by pointing out they're fat and disgusting?

Obesity is no big deal in America. It no big deal if people are fat.
We will just change the beaut standard; thats already happening with the promotion of thick women and ass over boobs

Because it isn't healthy. Simple as that. That which is damaging to your health should not be normalised. I'm not saying we should bully or insult those who find themselves a bit overweight but we certainly shouldn't encourage it. And that has been what's happening recently, the media are essentially spreading the message that not only is it OK to be overweight but that it is something that should be celebrated. That's where I draw the line.

because it's just a bunch of females trying to convince attractive males to settle for their lard bodies and delude themselves into thinking they're hot shit when no sane person would want them

they use people like iskra lawrence, who is actually attractive, to make it seem like fat people aren't disgustingly ugly

Iskra Lawrence is not curvy

gross, glad you're killing yourself.

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Why did the fat not distribute equally ?

test

If body positive women looked like her I wouldn't cringe at the 'movement'. But the ones pushing it are morbidly obese. Every distinctive human feature on them is made unbearably gross by the fat.

She fat, yeah, but she hasn't lost her humanity.

No one likes fat chicks. Except some fat chicks

Kill yourself.
She literally has a fold of fat drooping out of her stomach.
She is a hideous monstrosity

Because the women supporting that bs are all at least twice her size.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

kill it with fire

I've never seen a body positive broad as small as her. That's my point. She wouldn't even be part of the movement. It's pushed by people beyond the pale.

Also that lower belly fat feels really nice to cup in the hand. It's cool and soft.

You made me gag
I hope there is a global famine

I'm ashamed of my body as is only right and proper. Foisting my own failings on others as somehow being a virtue is the epitome of leftism.

>Can't you just let others be happy, even if you're all clearly not?

If shitposters on Sup Forums are what's keeping you from happiness seek help

So you can fuck corpses?

I'ts fine to decide that you're not a monster and that you deserve love. The problem is deciding that despite medical opinion, you are fine with a high risk of disease. If you love yourself, you should try to take care of your body.
Also, this kind of attitude is highly contagious because we're all dumb.

Feeling triggered yet?

if we seperate muh body and muh health for a minute

being fat is not fun, anyone who is fat right now wished he was skinny.
im 100% sure of this

Obesity is extremly toxic to your health. It's negative effects are related to the top health issues and causes of death in the western world. And especially in a welfare state, the public will have to pay for your unhealthy lifestyle with 100,000s. - So advocating for fat, is even worse than advocating for "smoke and drink as much as you want, whenever you want and at whatever age you want".

It's also decadent.

pretty much this, I fucked up my knee and shoulder being a dumbass and have gone from 6'2 190lbs to around 240 in a year and a half due to inactivity and the burgerclap diet. It fucking blows, I can't wait to get back to the gym and get back in shape once my knee surgery is healed.

These people who promote fat acceptance are all just lazy shits who don't want to put in the effort towards being healthy and (more) attractive. Being fat is miserable.

Because of socialized medicine I am taxed to hell and back to pay for their idiocy.

I would have no problem with "body positivity" but since now I have to subsidize obeast fucks that have Muh condshunz, they can fuck themselves and learn how to stop gorging at the slop trough

because it reduces competition for actually attractive girls making them even more picky

Makes sense that a disgusting fetishist would project his degeneracy onto others.
Very

Nothing wrong with it if youre just holding some excess fat, whatever that's normal, it becomes a problem when the Dugongs of The Land start preaching "healthy at any size" against the advice of any sensible medical opinion.

As much as I hate fat apologists, that's not how supply and demand works, user.

Please mercy, i've fapped 11 times already today

THICC

doesn't straya have universal healthcare? why wouldn't you be against fat fucks if so?

I like a curvy woman like pic related, I don't have to pretend she's attractive, she is. When a woman is disgustingly obese it's simply dishonest to say she's beautiful.

Because who gives a fuck.

Fat with no tits is literally my fetish.

Health problems and shit we shouldn't encourage, especially with an obesity epidemic.

Also the double-standard with men.
I gotta fucking work out, sweat, and eat right daily for years to look good. Ya'll bitches probly just gotta watch the donuts to be all right.

kek

>even if you're all clearly not?
Top lel that projection.

>Diabeetus Rex

I died

Calm down pig fucker.

There's absolutely nothing attractive about butter golems.

Triggering the cock in my pants to get hard you mean.

listen.

body positivity. IT's all BULLSHIT.

that's like saying "come on ladies, why aren't you for facial positivety" when the fucking guy looks like shrek.

FUCK OFF you fucking liberal douch canoe

Fat is fat. It's gross
Just like ugly is ugly. And there isn't enough positivitey to go around the world to change that

PERIOD.

If your fat your fat, if your ugly your ugly, so you might as well hate yourself.

>nobody yet posted the pic

you know the one saying body positivity should be for disabled people who lost limbs etc when in reality its over run by hamplanets who just cant stop stuffing their stupid faces