>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6y1PCrvGk
archive.is/B0p2x
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83586213/#83587647
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1eCraUvIq-s
youtube.com/watch?=eY9zpv7nZYo
politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-campaign-turmoil-227652
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/772576650718482432
variety.com/2016/film/reviews/hacksaw-ridge-review-venice-film-review-mel-gibson-1201851851/
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/60075863/#60076400
youtube.com/watch?v=PA_8cN49xvM
youtube.com/watch?v=VuSpJ54RluM&ab_channel=KingJefe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Three campaign managers
>Almost no ground game in any swing states
>Still campaigning in blue states
>No effort to catch up in fundraising
>Spends time on twitter complaining about talk shows

This is your great business leader? He can't even run a paint-by-numbers campaign.

It seems he might be better suited to an easier job, like game show host.

"IF THAT'S YOUR POSITION I WILL ONLY TALK TO WHITE PEOPLE"

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?

what's Trump doing in ohio?

AWOO

So, what did she mean by this?

ME=RED

newfag britbong who's wondered for fucking ever what this awoo shit is about.

Pls inform

Reposting moortugal bro from last thread.

+2 shekels into your account goyim

Anyone else super excited for the first debate?

The way I feel about it now is as if I am excited for some big super UFC or boxing fight. My heart is going to be beating out of my chest at 100000 beats per second once it starts going.

I know Trump can handle himself, but he is going against the machine. Lester Holt is moderating the first debate, that is terrible for Trump since we know he is gonna set up trap question for Trump to embarass him. Hillary preparing for the debate in unconventional ways like hiring psychologists to profile Trump's NLP/persuasion tactics, so they could figure out ways to counter them and put Trump off his game. But with Trump, he is probably gonna come in completely different and throw off Hillary. Who knows whats gonna happen. Hillary may stroke out!

This is gonna be so exciting to watch. Fuck I am gonna need a klonopin on the night of the debate. Can Trump do it guys?

Can Trump, the outsider, dominate the most important debate in American history (a Jewish run America)?

archive.is/B0p2x

tl;dr
>Media is treating Hillary unfairly
>Any criticism of the Clinton Foundation is literally scandal mongering
>Media is biased towards Trump
>This is somehow all Bush's fault

Too many winnings in the top page in Drudge

(Reposting from previous thread)
All polls, updated.

It suffices to say August was very good for Trump and very bad for Hillary with regards to polls. It played exactly as I predicted back in July after the DNC convention [1], cooked polls and all.

Source is the RCP data from the 4 way election [2]

The head to head omits many polls like, for instance, Rasmussen and considering the numbers Johnson is pulling omitting him makes the data less reliable.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83586213/#83587647

[2] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

(1/2)

checks flag
youtube.com/watch?v=1eCraUvIq-s
youtube.com/watch?=eY9zpv7nZYo

>campaign in total disarray
>little to no campaign funds compared to hillary
>still within breathing distance of her
That's called effective use of money

AWOOooo

TIMES POLL also holding steady (Trump +2). This poll appears to use real data that wiggles 1pt because of statistical noise.

Most likely nothing

That or the plane was already painted by the time they decided to confirm she's weak as fuck

>Hillary ""supporters"" on leddit actually believe this

what's with trump posing with niggers at their churches and shit?

> What do you predict for this month?

Before the first debate not much will change. There will be good polls for Trump and outliers to keep Hillary afloat.

Some user floated the possibility of MSM allowing the polls to correct pro trump so they can give him a big drop regardless of how the debate go and declare the election for Hillary. That's not impossible, it all will depend if they can cook a "binder full of women" moment for Trump.

Pic related is how I would lie if I was MSM in a bizarro universe where they were propping up Trump instead of fighting him.

On that chart there is an interesting thing happenning:

- Trump's data clusters nearly around he trend line, and the RCP average barely deviates from it.

- On hillary's case, on the other hand. the data points are all over the place with some absurd outliers

>yfw CNN refers to illegals as "the dreamers"

FUCKING END IT ALL

Someone posted wolf girl and awoo~ is a VERY old meme. Then they put it at the start of every thread and that's how/why a lot of people hate Generals.

Shit. Now they have to smash that plane with a hammer and buy a new one.

If there's any doubt left that Hillary doesn't have a persuader on her team, then Hillary's move to remove "stronger" from her slogan "stronger together" kinda proves it.

what should she replace it with?

Does this sound like effective use of money?

politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-campaign-turmoil-227652

What is their poll representative of? LA, CA or USA?

He studies black communities to know how to help them.

DIVERSE TOGETHER

Here you go user

AWOOVEMENT

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/772576650718482432

CNN is owned by Time Warner, which is one of Hillary's top donors.

>politico

king nigger is falling apart

this is the first time Trump has led hillary like this

I have to respond to this by posting the Trump Force, including Trump Force One and Trump Force Two.

Why do you support this asshat again? Can't you see he's clearly deranged? Trump just doesn't have opinions that aren't completely bonkers, at least none that I can think of. Here's just a few, to list some of his brain farts that he's spilled over social media over just the last decade
>Dirty Dancing was a great film
>dog food tastes pretty good wih hot sauce
>cover yourself with vaseline after shower to "stay slick"
>crossfit is the best training
>Coldplay should have won a Danish Music Award for Viva la Vida
>Shinji is best girl
>base jumping should be legal, but only from Trump Towers
>Macbooks are too cheap
>freestyle disco is the classy man's dancing style
He's clearly jumped off his rocker straight into the deep end of madness. If anything, rambling lunatics like drumpf should be institutionalized, not inaugurated... you can just imagine how he will try to codify the absurd machinations of his bizarre, unstable mind into the US legal code... maybe even the constitution if he happens to get a sufficiently looney congress in the latter half of his term.

> leaf
> not knowing the difference between "niggers" and black people

You know both Carson and the based Sheriff from Milwaukee as black, right?

The author neglects to mention all of Hillarys accusations aren't spin made up by the media and political opponents but BASED ON ACCOUNTABLE REALITY.

Fuck that. If the media's new angle is Hillary being unfairly bullied by the media my head will fly off and start spinning. The sheer hypocrisy could be fatal.

MEL IS MAKING A COMEBACK!

variety.com/2016/film/reviews/hacksaw-ridge-review-venice-film-review-mel-gibson-1201851851/

WE ARE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN LADS

Nobody lurks anymore

Checked, it's national. They share several demographics graphs as well.

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Momoji became a Trump meme on Sup Forums on January 5th, 2016 during the Lowell, MA rally in which Trump can be heard, during his third repetition, which is mingled with booos from supporters because of an ongoing protester disruption, referring to his phenomenon as a oovement.

The thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/60075863/#60076400

The rally:
youtube.com/watch?v=PA_8cN49xvM

Momiji was originally an /S4S/ meme in 2014, and was officially transferred to Sup Forums by a gift from KEK.

That is all.

Top picture is Air Shark.

Dark on the top to make it hard to see from above and light on the bottom is make it hard to see from bellow.

Bottom picture is Flying Bullseye

"Lift the sanctions or the emails come out."

Hil looking SpOoOoOoOoky

How do you think that Trump will do in the debates?

Do you think that he will be classic Trump from the primary debates, or presidential Trump? Or something else?

Also, what do you think about moderators, are they fair or biased against Trump?

Someone update me on on the polls please.
Been MIA for a few days.

Also,

What happened in the black church when he was getting blessed with that Jewish cloth?

Why are Trump supporters, on average, poor and stupid?

Damn... Joe just BTFO of Amnesty Don...

youtube.com/watch?v=VuSpJ54RluM&ab_channel=KingJefe

Trump is Trump

>Trump is a MacBook using normie

Why even live desu senpai?

>on average,
source or kill yourself.

Why are liberals, on average, cock sucking faggots?

I dont know what he will do but I think he will win.

I can see hillary doing anything to get out of debating Trump directly

The media for the most part is against Trump

do you just post this every day to make liberals look like scum?

Because if Trump can convince 10% of blacks to either vote for him, or not vote for Hillary, he wins.

Dems need 92% of the black vote to win elections. It's what gets them places like Michigan and Pennsylvania. If you actually look it up, if only (FUCKING) white males voted, Republicans win almost every state, including swing ones.

Republicans normally avoid the black vote like the plague, but Trump is smart. He knows that it just takes a little bit to totally fuck over the Democrats. If Trump actually gets 10% of the vote (or convinces 10% to not vote) he wins. If he gets 15-20% of the black vote, it's a landslide for him that embarrasses the DNC and Clinton for decades.

He knows that MacOs is more secure than piece of shit Windows. He is not an IT guy, he doesn't give a fuck about GNU/Linux.

There were 6 months of paradise on Earth in these Trumpthreads under TrumpOP before you literal faggots started posting that slide material all over our threads and lowered the quality by at least 50%

What the fuck is this Pam Bondi tax BS that spambots are pushing to the top comments of every one of Trumps recent tweets?

And why is Hillary buying spambots to like these planted tweets?

LOL. Trump supporters are so fucking pathetic!

Do you have the "WATCH OUT JEWS" image, with Mel looking /fit/ as fuck?

Daily reminder that this is what Detroit will look like if Trump becomes president.

really gets those neurons firing...

This. I also don't consider the Portuguese as "niggers" too. They seem pretty based.

>I'm with the American people' (HE IS'NT)

why is trump such a libcuck faggot?

>wears make up
>married a foreigner non-white communist
>sold his daughters to jews in exchange for his foreskin back
>said he doesn't want white supremacist votes
>promised not to deport the spics and instead is gonna let them kick whites out of their homes
>promised not to send niggers to death camps while he "jived with the brothas" in a nigger church
>constantly talks about how much he loves spics
>wont abolish welfare
>won't abolish taxes

this guy is as left wing as bernie sanders.

prepare you anus

It doesn't even matter, the Mexico visit is proof that

- if he is presidential the media will spin it as "Trump is only a bully in his safe space, look how coward he is at the presence of a strong woman".

- if he is his usual self they will go "he doesn't have the decorum to be president" / "he doesn't have the temperament to be president" / "you can't win an election by bullying", etc.

My opinion is that it will highlight both the lack of charism, the lack of message and the frailty of Hillary and that will play in Trump's favor.

But the media won't ever admit to that.

Are you in the second congressional district so your vote counts

MAKE HOLLYWOOD GENTILE AGAIN

>implying Trumps interest in African Americans is disingenuous and self interested

he's not like that senpaie

Maybe he is a homeless vet who is waiting for Trump to save him from the system that failed him.

new hillary video for you gents to pass around

>not abolishing taxes makes you a liberal

how desperate are you to reinvigorate your dwindling voter base?

>Protecting DRUMPF

>a fucking LEAF

>interested in niggers

disgusting. they smell like shit and act like monkeys.

I'm sure he wants to improve the lives of every American, no matter their race.

I'm speaking from a strategic point of view. He can't MAGA if he doesn't win, and attacking Hillary on all fronts is the best way to do it. Sap a few working class whites here, Sap a few blacks there, Get a few hispanics here and there, and BAM! Trump presidency and America is great again.

>Trump cares about blacks
He called Obama a nigger in the primaries. He obviously doesn't give a shit about them.

are you half retarded or something? America was founded on the idea that taxes are unjust. Not abolishing them is about as libcucked as you can get.

Can you guys feel it too?

Well, "thanks". You may not know but Rhodesia and South Africa were the only allies Portugal got in the colonial wars and we are thankful for that.

All African Portuguese colonies and both these countries are way worse now that they kicked the white man out.

the dude talking is right though you arrest dumb blacks and whites for petty therfts such as drug trafficking or possession. pay them 15 cents a day (slavery) have them make non-aggressive military gear (vests helmets) start wars in oh i dunno Libya Iraq Syria Ukraine . then sell your cheaply made slave products there

>mfw a leaf is more patriotic than native commie scum

kys

thats racist and bigoted mane

>But the media won't ever admit to that.

They don't have to. 80-100 million people will watch the debate.

Twitter stepped up their game.

Did Hillary finally give a press conference ? I heard she now has reporters on her flying crypt.

go back to tumblr with your SJW kike friends shill.

source

sounds like Hillarys strategy. Trump went to a African American church, he has a genuine interest in improving things for them .

Hillary was the first to do that though.

I was just taking the piss m8, seeing as Portuguese get labelled as niggers here from time to time.

I love you guys, your community here in South Africa are not only hard-working and generous people, but pretty based too.

I got a confession, I'm getting pretty bored of trolling Trump generals. I dont' think I can keep it up for 70 more days.

For one thing, this election is already over. Early voting is about to start and Trump is still doing jack shit to turn around the swing states. It was fun to trigger you guys by posting polls for a while but you always just say some dumb shit about how the pollsters are all jews or whatever. Been there, done that.

Sometimes I just pick the dumbest of you and take out my personal rage if I had a bad day at work or whatever, I probably shouldn't do that. But god damn some of you are dumb.

Then there's picking arguments about his actual policies and qualifications but that gets old fast because most of you *don't know jack shit* about anything.

Anyway I just don't think you guys can entertain me through November. I may just return after the election to gloat.