hmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uLfvDG3B79s?t=90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really makes you think

>girls
>boys

No fucking shit.

My brother is about to turn 15 and he already wants to pursue a career in politics as an MP while my niece is working as an assistant at a salon.

label both as "Teen's Life" and see which gender picks which.
Can bet majority of girls will pick the one about dream hair

Fuck yeah, a stealth bomber. Look at that cool shit.

made me think

Does nobody realize this is just capitalism? Boys Life is the offoliciap magazine of the boy scouts. Girls life is a magazine funded by makeup and fashion companies.

Men do men things and women do women things, what's the problem?

Your brother sounds like a twat

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

I'm a girl and to be honest, the one on the right looks boring to me while the left one seems interesting.

Troubled making a choice? Faggot.

Who is to say which is better?

Business is business, not oppression, if girls weren't interested they wouldn't sell it.

It's almost like women are vapid consumers of whore lifestyle products.

it's almost like men and women have different interests

ITT: Vapid whores trying to rationalize their failure as a gender

Topkek

>60% of PhD candidates in the U.S. are women
>Encouraging boys to be scientists "is wrong".

pick one

makes me think that magazines are profit-maximising operations and so if they would get more sales by advertising to girls about science and aspirational careers then they would, and to the fact that they're instead advertising vapid, superficial garbage about how to look pretty shows that that is one of the things that girls care about much more than technology, science and the future.

The fuck do they mean by "slay"? Does that mean going to school in armor and a sword to kill as many people as possible till you get stopped?

the media pushes those interests on us we dont actually like those things and i bet their wardrobe sucks!

It'd be better to get universities to stop pretending "my 5 year research project on why trial by jury is sexist" is worthy of a PhD.

The media pushes those interests because they are what girls are most receptive towards. Like it or not, women don't care about much besides "muh feelings" and personal superficiality.

> Girl's Life Magazine
> Publisher - Karen Bokram
> Founder - Karen Bokram

Why is it "society" or "men" that are blamed when women do things to other women? "Male beauty standards" is another one that gets me. I bet there isn't a single straight white male working in the entire female fashion industry. Yet somehow these are "our" standards.

It means the prettiest girl will slay the hopes and dreams of lesser girls wanting to gain attention, crushing them into a depressive pit of irredeemable irrelevance or spiteful obscurity.

Men are just more existentialist than women.

>Is a twat for wanting to pursue a high career and do something with his life

The fuck m8?

There's some slang about slaying pussy. Women probably reinterpreted it thinking that it could mean get popular in general.

Really makes you think.
>Retards still try to make money publishing print magazines.
>Enough retards buy them that it's still somehow a viable business.
>Somebody actually published a photo they took of magazines, implying they were actually in a store looking at magazines with the intent of purchasing one.

Yeah. Really makes me think.

youtu.be/uLfvDG3B79s?t=90

It's about passion my man.

Career politicians make me sick

>Not browsing the magazine isle from time to time

I go to Barnes and Nobles just to browse and read some shit with no intent of buying.

yeah, but you still need a market for the product.

MAKE ME THINK HOLY SHIT BOOGIE ACTUALLY LEFT HIS BASEMENT

career politicians are literally one of the cancers killing country.

You see... I can appreciate a book. It has quite a lot of information condensed down into something that fits into your hands, and can be brought with you anywhere, including places with no internet and electricity.

Your average magazine contains maybe 30 seconds worth of information.

Like I might pick up a nat geo every now and then, because they have a lot of exclusive photos that you can't find anywhere else.

But pretty much every other magazine is just buzzfeed's expended toilet paper.

Certain magazines have interesting articles like The Economist, Time (before they went to shit), Forbes, etc.

This is the stupidest comparison ever.

Boys life is the Boy Scouts magazine, largest uniformed youth organization in US.

Girl's life is a no name magazine for normies.

Compare Boy Scout Magazines and Girl Scout magazines, girl scouts treats pretty good empowering values (and has fucking awesome cookies). Both are anti degenerate organizations

Both organizations teach conservative/traditional values. Those who don't like it, don't typically join or stay for long so I honestly don't see a problem.

>Before they went to shit

Yeah. Like I said. Nat Geo is smart. They give you a reason to buy their magazine. The rest is just "internet for 95 year olds that don't into computer"

Dude, you haven't been looking. Look for shit that interests you that you can't find at stores. I'm subscribed to military history magazine, it's full of real info and cool stuff.
Also you type like a pretentious retard straight out of deviant art.

It's almost like magazines cater to the largest demographic.

And you type like a faggot. But I just didn't want to say anything. But now that we've broken that ground...

Well, I can't argue with that. I guess we're all subject to deception. Thanks for that user. It's nice to know I'm wrong and not all women are vapid self-absorbed whores.

Damn, I got roasted.
He even included ellipses!

>contributes nothing to society
>simultaneously tells people how to live their lives
>somehow not a twat

your brother will be one of the first to go on the day of the rope

>Males seeking after means to provide
>females seeking after ways to attract a provider.

Pretty clear why these things sell to me.

>Muh current year

Don't be so fucking rude, this is a nice board alright?

hit your brother for me

Don't be so fucking rude.

Apologise.

>company starts selling girls' life with boys' life's content and boys' life with girls' life's content
>company goes out of business
>feminists rejoice all over the world that equality was finally reached regarding the girls'/boys' life magazine problematic content.

Good, good
Don't forget to buy the products on page 23, it's revolutionary

That does actually make me think for once.

Men are burdened with being concerned about careers and learning how to be proficient in them, however naive they are.

While women have to worry about waking up pretty.

>feminists rejoice

when has this ever happened

The problem with books is it takes an ass long time to write them and then whenever an update comes along you either ignore it or write an entirely new book.

Magazines are able to constantly update you due to the way their content is provided.

>what is capitalism
This fat fuck lives off of stupid little kids who watch his shit videos and still doesn't understand how supply and demand works

>implying there's a problem with this

And then we invented the internet.
Were you can update shit on the go and even notify the readers.
I don't understand why magazines still exists except for niche things.

Because the internet isn't a valid source, at least in my opinion through the shit I've seen over the years.

At least there's some accountability in the community they serve (such as military history) when you're putting shit on storied magazine. Websites just want clicks and don't give a flying fuck.

Could you please punch the little cunt in the face really hard?

>except for niche things

I'm sorry user but military history is a niche hobby.
And magazines are good for this kind of stuff.

But I don't understand why they still exist for things like make up or gossip shit.

Every time a white, heterosexual male is injured or killed.

>what is marketing?
anyone who gets triggered by this shit is retarded.
>boogie2988
relly makes u think