THESE are the kinds of people protesting that fucking rapist

THESE are the kinds of people protesting that fucking rapist.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

paloaltoonline.com/media/reports/1465602934.pdf
youtu.be/N1xE6DFe76I
independent.co.uk/news/people/stanford-rape-case-read-the-impact-statement-of-brock-turners-victim-a7222371.html
paloaltoonline.com/media/reports/1465602926.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's with the obsession with this guy anyway? I see this guy's face everywhere.

>Cripple
>Spic
>Spic
>Numale
>Fatty
>Numale/hippie
>Nigger
>Numale
>Fatty
>Fatty

Not surprised desu senpai

he should prolly douse himself in napalm and see if he can take a few out with him.

He's the fallout boy for the new Californian rape laws.

It would be great if the people that care so much about this would do the same about every rape case, such as the ones committed by the rapefugees.

My thoughts are
>are we really going to have this thread every fucking day now?

He didn't even rape her, everybody involved in this propaganda needs to be gassed including that lying roastie cunt.

and trump wants to defund planned parenthood

I
>If one man waves a sign and screams his views in public he is dismissed as a crazy person.
>If multiple people wave signs and scream their views in public they are magically a legitimate protest.

Who gives a fuck what these losers think. They advocate more jail time for rapists (who are white) then will bitch about too many blacks being in jail for disproportionately raping people people at higher rates than other races.

>those two qts on the left
I'm okay with this

Help me out guys. I don't believe in the white male privilege bullshit, but the only answer I can think of as to my the Stanford guy got out like this is because he's rich and white. Please prove me wrong, because I don't want to be right.

>18 yo nigg
>14 yo classmate

>If I rape Brock will I only do 3 months?

No you'll only do 4 inches.

If he was a minority, he would've gotten off scot-free, no matter his income

It wouldn't even register on the media's radar

Does Sup Forums actually like this guy? Rape is a filthy degenerate crime. If your girlfriend was raped by this guy would you be happy with him getting 3 months?

It would be extremely painful

The only person we love is Trump. But the case was abysmal; There was pretty much no evidence, both parties were drunk has fuck and didn't remember every detail, the girl apparently consented before, and none of the witnesses even saw anything, so they pretty much ruined the guys life over nothing. But it's California, so apaprently in that shithole of a state it all makes sense

your a rapacious guy

It's not the guy

It's a matter of proportionality of punishment and equality before the law.

iirc all he did was finger a drunk girl, and he went to jail for 3 months and the media ruined his reputation.

that sucks.

nice quints

The kid in the hat on the right is an anarcho-capitalist and I know him irl

Ama

Basically the judge could tell that the whole case was absolute dogshit, the chick's story didn't add up whatsoever and one way or another there just wasn't enough to get past that pesky "beyond a reasonable doubt" thing that keeps shutting down retarded """"rape"""" cases like this.
So when the jury comes back with a guilty conviction, the judge has to throw a sentence at the kid, but tries to do the right thing by making it a joke sentence for a joke conviction.

4U

>and white
Money is all that matters.
However he didn't rape anybody, he fingered her. If this was a nigger, it wouldn't have even been on the local news.

He didn't rape anyone.

"If i rape Brock..."

Does she mean Bork?

He didn't rape anyone. This girl woke up in the ER with needles in her and told that some guy appeared to be raping her behind a dumpster. Do you really think she'd be testifying anything or even considering herself raped if she and Brock made it back to his dorm room?

Brock was an idiot, but he was a drunk freshman. Shit happens. I was skeptical of his story at first too, but so far it's all added up in his favor. He told the truth about what happened, and it wasn't rape.

>anonymoose mask
He's the first one I'd hose

>just watering my yard

Time to turn on the lawn sprinkler.

>complaining about some random faggot when they support Hillary who is married to a rapist and got a pedo rapist acquitted

They all just wish someone would rape them or at least want to have sex with them

This is just false. DNA evidence as well as an admission from Brock that he fingered her. Two eye witnesses saw her "thrusting" into a still body and then when they went called out he ran away. Both confirmed she was unconscious.

I don't like how big this got either, but disingenuous comments like this don't help.

Women who binge drink in mixed company deserve to be raped.

Alcohol should be consumed in moderation, and preferably reserved for the Holy Sacrement.

What's with the fucking faggots open carrying ARs? Can they at least try not to look like trash?

Proof that the useful idiot phenomena justified Pinochet style executions.

Makes me feel /comfy/ inside.

Grow a set of balls and get some standards for christ's sake

He didn't rape her. Rape has nothing to do with this case.

1) He was hooking up with this girl before she passed out. She had a boyfriend and threw him under the bus

2) He fingered a girl that passed out while they were hooking up

I'm hearing conflicting stories even in this thread

Isn't that the point? Everyone is launching into hysterics before examining the factual circumstances.

The swedes made all that up though. They framed Brock.

Because he's white, so you have a group of pollacks in every one of these thread come in here making up their own narratives of what happened like Canada bro I liked.

When she woke up, the police questioned her without even saying what happened so she had no reason to throw anyone under the bus. For all she knew she was the one in trouble.

Here's the actual police report: paloaltoonline.com/media/reports/1465602934.pdf

You can read both biker's statements and compare them to Brock for a pretty obvious who's lying.

Idiocy like this is rampant. Two Swedes framed some guy they never met and managed to conjure up matching stories in private and without him or the other two witnesses that joined the group during the struggle finding out.

Sure thing.

>Two Swedes framed some guy they never met

This. It's a goddamn outrage they got away with it too.

It was digital

That's all you need to know

youtu.be/N1xE6DFe76I

(((comments are disabled)))

They found an honest-to-God upper middle class straight white male rapist. They aren't letting go. Same deal with UVA. There were like 6 recorded and prosecuted gang rapes that year, but they mostly were perpetrated by, uh, affirmative action candidates so there wasn't as much media coverage as the fake story involving white frat guys.

>tfw falsely accused of rape
>tfw playing vidya in a comfy blanket in my American mansion while degenerates outside are wasting their time

I want to be that guy

Sir youngs head has space for half a brain

fucking assholes, i wish i lived on his street to give that fucker some support

No, that's full size for a nigger.

>hey it's okay, we all stick our finger up an unconscious broad then lie about it
>don't sweat it

>white knight cuck

>you don't support having your way with unconscious women?
>you're a white knight and a cuck

Literally Jews. (((They))) directly control the thoughts of millions of goy by selecting what topics must be discussed.

It's the reason they went crazy over a dead gorilla, or a dentist that paid lots of money to hunt a lion.

The Jew has weaponized their livestock.

When you control all that the goy sees and hears, you control thought itself.

and a swede.

the girl left corner in the back , isnt she the one in the other vid with the "shaved nazi" that were proseting against milo ??

Who is the girl who got digitally raped? What do we know about her?

Ahh the loving and uniting left. Looks like a bernie rally

Literally who?

man bites dog. The ((((media)))) found their white male rapist and they are wasting no time using him to push their agenda

I took this to mean that his street is fucked up with cracks and he's not as well off as people think he is.

DIGITAL rape

Spread this like fucking wildfire. The dumb sjws on facebook are comparing brock to the guy in tennesse that gangraped that girl and filmed it

>got off
lol hes getting lynched by the media and will probably get lynched irl. his life is ruined id kilo myself if i was him

>That manlet with a shitty AR
My fucking sides

I wonder why this never happens with black rapists.

Man bites dog. Black dudes rape every day but when a white guy does it it makes headlines

>woman asking if she rape a man would she get only three month
Someone should tell her that she might not even get prison at all.

hope he has an accomplice named like Duke York or something

>Cripple
i like your optimism, but that's just a winded fatty

No, see the sticks and the walker, she's a cripple

hmm, i do see the sticks now. thats typically an old-person walker, for old folks who can still walk.

okay fine, ill give >>>her the benefit of the doubt.

He didn't even rape her. He allegedly sexually assaulted her. You don't do big boy time for a lesser crime, especially when you have no priors. Six months was the maximum sentencing for that level of crime, if I'm not mistaken.

Everyone no matter the crime or sentence can get parole early, an incentive to "rejoin" society.

Leftists and commies arguing for gulags and justice at same time.

I thought that was a dude

If these faggots were outside my house I would bring out my dogs and make them clean up the sidwalk or I would sic my dogs on them.

My fur covered razor blades would make them clean up their mess for the first time in their lives.

Is he banging the fat qt in blue?

Was he a legit rapist though? I haven't been following the case closely or anything but I remember hearing that he fingered a passed out girl and then two frat bros saw him and said he was raping her and that's why he only got 3 months.

The judge that handed down the sentence was a democrat. Go figure

HUGH MUNGUS WHAT?!!

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

was raping a part of your plan?

This

of course!

So this is ok, but comparing a fat black woman to a gorilla will get you banned...

Wasn't unconscious when she consented, but hey who cares about facts when feelings are so much easier?

I've heard this before the only testimony that states that his Brock's which directly contradicts the two biker's.

>tfw did the writing too big and only just squeezed in "months" without a question mark.

He was making out with some drunk girl, they were both drunk, she passed out and he kept fingering her. That's the whole story. You can spot the cucks here in Sup Forums when they call him a rapist.

Drunk sex =/= rape. Fingering =/= rape. You make out drunk with someone then you don't say no once, you have given consent you stupid cunt.

>the rapist who lives here got 3 months justice???

the first sign you silly KANGaroo

How would the bikers know if she consented or not?

Brock screwed up but he's no rapist

The swedes framed him.

Feminist finally got a white upper class """""rapist""" that fits their narrative

They wouldn't do this outside tyquan's house for brutally raping an innocent woman. They probably start demonstrating for BLM and saying he's a victim of the white forces upkeeping systemic racism in this country

The two bikers only saw a guy fingering a drunk ass bitch.

>He was making out with some drunk girl, they were both drunk, she passed out and he kept fingering her. That's the whole story.
That's a narrative you made up. No narrative, not from the two biker's or Brock say that's what happened.

Why would you do that? Come on to a mongolian surfing board and make things up?

Unconscious people can't consent idiot. And Brock's own testimony was she was conscious the whole time even talking to him.

Like if you guys would actually read his statement and the statements from the two biker's inside the public police report then you could judge from what was actually said instead of making things up as well.

Yeah, that's what I thought but like I said I barely followed this one.

I also heard that the girl herself didn't even want to press charges at first but I don't know how true that is... then there's this impact statement...

independent.co.uk/news/people/stanford-rape-case-read-the-impact-statement-of-brock-turners-victim-a7222371.html

That shit does not seem real... it seems like it was written by someone other than the girl herself.. Anyone know more about this?

paloaltoonline.com/media/reports/1465602926.pdf
Page 13, beginning Jonsson statement.

Page 15, arndt statement.

Both witnessed her body wasn't moving then when they approached he ran. When they approached her she was unconscious.