Why are americans so useless at being men?

Why are americans so useless at being men?

Because they are nigger loving betas

>Relegating everything about being a man into a stick-shift
What a fag.

just saw this on 9gag xD

tier posts don't belong here

MODS = FAGS

>Why are americans so useless at being men?
Their school and university is one long set of rules and multiple choice tests. Their minds are not ready for any outside the box thinking.

Men have to be bold and cunning and leaders. You don't learn that with multiple choice tests.

>not being able to do the first thing a man should be able to to

aww what's wrong nigway, your destroy america in a week copy pasta thread die already?

>not having an automatic
>yuropoors can't afford a proper vehicle

because they are morally stunted and believe that avoiding conflict is the most masculine possible thing.

your average european is the same way.

We are missing the structural institutions that would put real higher masculine values into the vast population of plebs

the church has been replaced with the TV.

prove me wrong.

I think christianity is over too, but I am just saying, the Noble Lie of religion is the foundation for a virtuous society

/thread

I learned how to drive on manual transmissions, both on the floor, and on the steering column.
I drive an automatic, with cruise control, because it's EASIER!

May as well criticize the American for not knowing how to drive a carriage

>american thinks they can make anything half as good as european cars

>automatic
>proper vehicle

Huh. My first car was a manual, but prior to driving age I had already learned the much more manly arts of hunting, fishing, shooting, fighting and fucking. I owned my first gun before I was old enough to get the erection it deserves.

Driving a stick is fucking stupid in modern traffic is pointless. I learned how to drive a stick on an old jeep. Driving my friends stick aroubd town was a nightmare. Too much traffic.

Also if driving a stick makes you a man, why is your country being overrun with muslims who rape your family.

Dont forget your country is being overrun by muslims who rape your family.

>hurr durr u have niggers
At least we can shoot them.

>Why are americans so useless at being men?

from you guys???
hahahahhaa

>automatic
>proper vehicle

Cuck my shit up and call me american

>letting Muhammad drive the car

Nigger, we're the only real men left in the west. When was the last time any Euro country killed sandniggers in large numbers, hmm?

Also, I drive a car with a manual transmission. Eat my ass.

>he doesn't have a manual pickup for work, and an automatic sedan for other shit

>making a machine to do work for you
>not manly
>the automatic transmission
lol op cannot sucking cock

You guys cant even hunt and fish, yet driving a stupid little girl car makes you a man. Lmfao

Can you even change the oil? Lmfao

Honestly, there's nothing particularly impressive about being able to drive stick.

(((Hofstede)))

yuropoors use manual auto in the worse context. Manual for shitty daily drivers and auto for sportcars. I dont car if some high end auto are faster the point of a sportcar is fun even Americans know that.

>China
>Masculin

Top kek Chang.

>taking pride in happily fondling a stick while driving

Also, Serbia gets a pass for genociding all of those mudslimes. Serbians are real men and I'm sorry we stopped you. Western Euros are all cucks though.

Some of us still uphold the old ways. I'll never buy another automatic transmission, ever.

Manual transmission is obsolete.

You're like 1911 fags that swear they're superior to Glocks.

>Live in seasonal vacation city in FL
>8 months of the year bumper to bumper traffic to and from work
>45 minute commute
>constantly shifting up and down destroying transmission

That's why I traded in for an automatic. Who cares, child.

well they sure like to be the bottom

I've never cared for stick shift cars. They just aren't my thing.

I like to zip around and move when I want to move. With manual you have to re-engage 1st gear every time you stop. And doing that probably takes me a good 3-5 seconds. With auto you just step on it and you're gone.

You can also tell when you're behind somebody with a manual car because in the time it takes them to engage the gear and start accelerating, everybody in front of them is already gone. And every time you want to upshift you have to let off the gas, clutch in, shift, and reengage the next gear, causing you to slow down and possibly disrupt traffic behind you. Not to mention trying to start on hills and whatnot.

Manuals just seem so antiquated. They feel slower and less responsive compared to modern-day automatics. I don't understand the fascination behind them, automatics take only a fraction of a second to upshift whereas a manual takes like 2-4 seconds to upshift (depending on experience or skill level, of course).

Even though you have more "control" over which gear you want to be in, it still takes longer to shift and engage the gear than it would in an automatic. Most modern automatics are also pretty intuitive and are able to sense what you're trying to do depending on throttle input and the speed at which the throttle is applied.

Whenever people talk about how much they enjoy manual, I don't understand why. It's kind of a pain in the ass to do all that work to get moving and the guy next to you in the automatic is already gone. Like, why would you row a boat when you could get one with a motor on the back for the same price.

What makes a manual car enjoyable? I guess some people just like having something that keeps them focused on the task of driving, but that's really the only angle that I can understand. Maybe some people also think it makes them look "tough", or like they are a professional driver, but speaking from my experience manuals seem like a big pain in the ass.

It's stupid many places.
Luxury cars are auto, old muscle cars are manual, super cars have flappy paddles or other type of automatic transmission.
Europeans like manuals because it gets the most power of out their 3 cylinder golf carts

glock sucks cock

europoors brag about manuals because that's all they can afford is some bottom basement fiesta pinto kia. gas is like 6 dollars a gallon if not more and the tax on cars is stupid high plus they have to take a driving class which fails them so they have to retake and spend more money.

we know it was just a prank bro

DELETE THIS

don't forget that all the high end sport/exotic cars from yurop have moved away from stick

>muh glawk

Fuck off with that plastic foreign shit.

I learned to drive on a manual

but come on user

>valuing manual transmission because there is no masculine outlet in your pathetic fucking life

No we have automatics because women and niggers cant do two things at once so we have to go down to their level.

>tfw America was complicit in stopping Serbs from taking out the trash and ridding their country of mudslimes

I'm truly sorry, bro. We were wrong.

>Went to a dealership the other day
>Only vehicles I were interested in didn't have manual transmission

Then I left. It's all about saving that $800+ when you need repairs, couldn't give less of a fuck about the aesthetic of driving manual.

>fiesta pinto kia

I had a Pinto, put a Mustang engine in it, big mistake

This is bullshit
Literally half of America drives or can drive stick

did you keep the gas tank in the back?

>he can't drive a carriage

Sup Forums is NOT a pleb board, it is an aristocratic board

>not driving a car with a dual clutch auto transmission
manual is for high schoolers and plebs who watch too much f&f

>made in Brazil

Top fucking kek

You're compensating.

>middle east
>as balanced as europe

(((Hofstede)))

at least we are a power bottom..

It's better so why not?

The gas tank thing was fixed after 2 years, mine was newer

Like it or not, the manual transmission is a superior device. Why? Because inside the gearbox, there are simply gears that turn, as well as a clutch which I know has some problems. However, an auto has a torque converter, filters, hydraulic pumps, sensors, etc. which is a bunch of extra stuff to break. Also, people never, ever, change their transmission oil which leads to a destroyed trans at some point, almost always in automatics.

10 to 20 yrs from now this pic will be about whether someone actually has the skill to drive a car vs. letting a computer do it for them

I dont think anyone here blames the american people for anything except being gullible sheep who trust TV . Your elites on the other hand should all die. Up to first world war your country was pretty great even thou Lincoln and other faggots constantly expanded the federal rights on the expense of state rights

there's also syncros
and the clutch is outside the transmission

What fun is there in driving automatic? Isn't it fucking boring?

>Springfield

Not helping yourself senpai. They're even below Remington (which to be fair makes a decent 1911 even though all their other guns are garbage nowadays).

>mfw you see a cucked european country saying Americans own guns to compensate for their lack of manlihood

What's the fun in switching gears all the time? It's brainless work. Just let the machine you paid for do it automatically.

this
norweigian men are bigger cucks then americans

Sports cars and old muscle cars are mostly manuals here, not luxury or economy cars, or trucks.
You want fun, get a fun car, my 140hp Civic is meh, why bother with a manual with that little power?

what's the fun manual? who wants to change gears for hours on end stuck in traffic?

That soldier is nonwhite but at least he helped clean out mudslimes.

depends
if its a twisty mountain road then yeah manual would be nice
it if a 6 min drive to the store through mostly residential neighborhoods or stuck in bumper to bumper stop and go traffic for 45 min auto is nice

Eurocucks are so triggered by our guns they refuse to even use automatic cars

>melisa mendiny

Just feels fucking good to ram into the fifth gear and start going 200 on the Autobahn, especially when it's clear from work-traffic.

Also it keeps you occupied even when you do it nearly automatic it's additional stimulus. Couldn't imagine driving without gear.

once you get used to it its as automatic to your brain as walking
also feels like you have more control over your car

/thread

Except most of you take mass transportation in your muzzshit towns

I don't drive for fun, I drive cause I got places to go. And having to shuffle gears to keep from stalling in traffic isn't my idea of fun anyway

Where's the fun in having a machine do everything for you? Manual is the volkisch option.

It feels good to be able to slam my accelerator to the floor at the moment of a green light and beat every manual fag fucking with their clutch and gear sticks. Also get uninterrupted acceleration up to top speed. I don't know why people want to deliberately retard their car with a manual gear system.

>autobahn

>tfw we dont have those on this side of the world

>Feminine

I can't believe you faggots fighting over trannies...

>Oh, wait...

>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can drive a standard you fucking retard.

I even like most Norwegians wtf.

That's literally what it is. A bunch of fatasses who are so unathletic and scared of blacks that they hoard guns and act tough (online), but when push comes to shove and blacks start rioting in their neighborhood, those same tough guys sink into the armchair on Sup Forums. Kek.

This. Norwegian "men" make Swedes look like alpha warriors. Probably because norks are so spoiled and never Face any challenges in life

I guess you have similar 'highways'?

Autobahn isn't too special most of the time. Only a few sections are without speed limit.

Blacks riot in black neighborhoods you fucking idiot. They're also more out of shape than anyone else in america.

I don't think it's the linchpin by any stretch, but you'd be in denial to discount this trend of imasculation. I see it even in 20/30yos (take the time to teach them that shit), further consequences from the attack on the family.
Break that fucking forced narrative man, and raise boys to be Men and girls to be Women. Insulate don't isolate, the day is coming;

>Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him.

>Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.

>Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.

Psalm 127.3-5

>Inb4 your wife's kids or some other CTR shill shit

>somewhat feminine
My fucking sides. How will New Zealand ever recover?

American "real men" still exist. European men were worthless by WW2 when they were impressed at the resourcefulness of our "farm boy" and resourceful soldiers who grew up making more our of less.
Thankfully I had a dad who could expose me to motorcycles, mechanical work, guns, cooking, working hard, being outdoors, and also taught me about computers and technology.
Many you people, men and women, still want to do these things but need someone to show them and they're surrounded by people who are useless!

Guns are just a psychological reassurement for weak white Americans that everything's alright. I think their government even knows this. They let them have guns because they know it passifies them to a useless slob who parrots "muh guns muh guns muh guns" but actually does nothing concrete about anything with them.

The highest any of our speed limits go is about 130 kph. Though on interstates a lot of people use it as more of a suggestion.

And yet were a more successful country than you in almost every single way. You can go back to fondling your dick shaped stick shaft, I'll go back to polishing off my gun. How many German military are in America? We own you bitch, so if we're women that makes you children.

I'm an American and I can drive a manual transmission. My car has one. I don't get the comic.

>I don't get the comic.
Think about it you dumb fucking burger

Americans dont know how to drive with stick is a meme

But half the government does relentlessly try to take them

>muh .45 man killer
>unironically using a century-old design just because grandpa used one while he was stationed in a motorpool in France

Say what you will about Glocks, they function in ten times the environments a DA/SA brick like a 1911 will.

There are plenty of American-manufactured firearms that have twice the capacity and twice the reliability of a 1911.

1911 fags are only one step away from Mauser pistol fags.

And then something breaks on your automatic and you bring it to the garage where they charge you a lot of shekels because "it's an electronic problem bro"
Meanwhile I can repair my car myself.