Prussia and siledia back WHEN

As a former prussian silesian i want my homeland back. When will poland gib back

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-18th-of-august-2016.963425/
randomcountry.gbasood.net/
mega.nz/#F!IkNwBRKR!WI_JYByFpRFzXLx3d1uD2A
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume
pastebin.com/cCdcev76
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar
discord.gg/nK4ng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Prussians
youtube.com/watch?v=QriD_y92S4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>back

? it was never yours f a m

you had your chance
you fucked horribly

?

You should worry first about the ongoing colonisation of your remaining lands before you think about acquiring or reacquiring others

of course not, remember the six million?

>Giving more land to cuckolds
No thanks

AFD is on the rise, your point is?

Any moment now, I can feel it!

Do you need more refugee storage space?

Silesia I can kind of understand being German but not gdansk.

Commonwealth clay.

>City entirely built and inhabited by Germans for more than 500 years
>Polish

Mexican education.

Silesia belongs to Poland

You must deal with it
In Lowersilesia voivodeship you are under 1 or 2%, in Silesia voivodeship too
Only in Opole voivodeship / Oppeln you have only 10% of germans, but this is small areas

You Germans don't have much minority. In this land live 9,4 milions of ethnic poles, but only 0,135 millions of german peaple
It is the same amount of peaple as Hungary

Today only 0,4% of polish citiens from all voivodeships are germans

>500 years

jezus christ you cant even count and you want more clay? fuck off greedy jews of europe

Not at all.
In 18 century the Wrocław / Breslau are billingual city

And Opole / Oppeln region was purely polish
Germans arrived to this land in second half of 19 century

That's because we were kicked out, but when we kick YOU out, things will be different

when you pay back WW2 reparations, give back all stolen art and goods.

Yeah guys, lets give Germany more lands so they can spread their islamic degeneracy even more. The glorious politics of the empress Mutti Merkel the First worked so well so far right?

Fucking great idea.

You still think Germany can be saved if you elect AfD. It is over. Muslims will continue to breed and slaughter you. Your population will continiue to continue to work for the social benefits of ever increasing muslim populace. Your females will continue to breed with the brown and black conquerors, and slowly, germans as the people will disappear.

>Fuck your country. You've lost everything. And we in Poland laugh at your misery. We'll watch how you burn and do nothing. After all this years the revenge has came. Germany will turn into ruins and Poland will flourish.

never ever, we will faster get back Wilno or Lwów, before you get yours

>In 18 century the Wrocław / Breslau are billingual city
It's so Polish that there are any records of Polish residents at all.

That doesn't mean that the whole area was entirely German. Some areas were a kind of transmission zone.

But that was never up for debate. There is no place for Poland in Europe. You are lightyears beyong any civilized mindset.

I don't blame Germans for having an overy compassionate mindset, they'll learn with time. Because if they would resemble anything like a Pole, I'd indeed truly ashamed of my people.

German-Polish friendship died with Pilsudski.

>are
aren't
fuck
REEEEEE

atleast gib back eastern prussia, my family had a big farm in allenstein/olsztyn
but memes aside, revisionism only destorys and hurts. poland is a great ally of germany

This users Internet connection was built using EU Money.

Never.

Stop being autistic

Prussia is dead

If you will it, it is no dream
-Theodor Herzl

Okay, okay. GERMAN POLISH UNION WHEN

if you don't like it, stop being pussies and take it back

Leave it to the polacks, they're breddy cool

Right after you build back what you've destroyed when your troops were retreating lol. Can't contain all these Ahmeds already?

Prussia is a historical accident. Now everybody hates your country including your countrymen. Germany is a historical and cultural failure and will decline. Why should you be given anything? What kind of a nonsensical question is this? History is not set once and for all

Slow there cowboy, our idea of diplomacy is that we have one. I'd argue that it would be the best for both parties: allowing German people and culture to flourish and liberating the Polish people from their guilty consciousness, at the same time winning an important partner on the global stage in future conflicts providing new perpectives for the Polish in return.

A weak Germany means a weak Poland, a strong Germany is essential for the future not only of Poland, but Europe as a whole.

I say let's call Gdansk Danzig again and conquer the Muslim world together as friends.

>Eternal anglo, "didn't do nuffin" but wants everyone else to do shit

>Germans
Just go back to your cuckshed.

>revisionism only destorys and hurts.
This tbqh. We have some retards like that here as well and I hope that it won't ever affect our relations with Ukraine.

Most germs don't even know basically Gdańsk, Wrocław, etc. were just a pile of rubble.
Just like the jews...

would totally love this. take in consideration that the ruhrpott inhabitants (before the turks came)
were literally a polish-german nation.
we got way more similaritys than differences, every single german name ending with -ski has a polish origin.

It's not like we wouldn't already pay for Poland's lifestyle. Hint: >EU subsidies

My grandmother had to flee from eastern Prussia at the end of WW2.
I want to get my rightful land back, invasion of poland when?

Can you stop whining? You're so embarassing.
"My siledia :'(" "My Elsass :'('" "We wuz rome :'("

Germans are truly, the worst of europe.

If it's only about the architecture, you might as well rebuilt them somewhere else. Goodbye! You've done a shitty job managing our homeland, but at least you tried.

>Can you stop whining?

Coming from a nation that is infamous for barely working at all but protesting all day. But now it's time for the prayer, isn't it Muhammed?

Go eat frogs you shitty sissy frenchfag

Not our fault if you're so innefective

This is a bait thread, you fucking simpletons. :^)

Frogs are delicious

>things will be different
famous last words, lad

i'm polish and i really coudn't care less. but pro tip germany. asking alone won't work on the poles. you need some kind of blitzkrieg to get what you want.

I'm not entirely sure, but it's possible that some of my ancestors lived on slavic eastern germany lands.
When will Germans gib Berlin back.

Also ethnic silesians speak a slavic language.

Also there is nothing left German in those "lands". You ruined it on your own and we had to rebuild it. Taking cities built by polish hands and citing them as yours would be highly inappropiate.

Isn't eastern Prussia in Lithuania now?

Basically Stalin fucked everyone so bad. Moved all of eastern Europe westward at Germany's expense

You boys didn't even fight for that land. It was given to you so the Germans wouldn't have it.

Lol. Kys.

The Charlemagne division were true French. You are most likely a Jew or a cuck. So you cannot call yourself true French.

Basically Germany saved Western Europe from communism.

They died in Stalingrad for you freedom. I'd say you owe them more than just their homeland.

>sparing Austria

As I said, barely working and feasting of a strong Euro at Germany's expense. Just don't try to wreck the European entirely next time, okay?

Too bad the autistic Japs had to ruin everything by attacking USA instead of forcing the USSR into two front war

>Basically Stalin fucked everyone so bad.

He won, though. I might have little sympathy for him, but I have to acknowledge his right to refurbish his zone of control according to his whims.

>European
European economy*

>I say let's call Gdansk Danzig again and conquer the Muslim world together as friends
imo, Poland and Germany need to form a neo-Teutonic order work together to turn Kaliningrad back into Königsberg

daily reminder

>He forgot that communism would never cross SFSR if it wasn't Germany.

Your country is weak, you won't get those lands back. You will have to fight for them, however, this time i can't guarantee you winning, because all of a sudden, Poland is in 1920~ Germany's place. Ripped from it's honour, humiliated, starting to notice how unfair have the other countries been.
Times change, kraut.

True Stalin was a worthy opponent.

Almost feel bad for the left in that they will never again be as strong or as firm in their convictions as the Soviet Union was at its height.

This.

Lol how is Poland in Germany's place??

U guys were given a bunch of free land, get the most subsidies from the EU, etc etc.

Don't get me wrong I think Poland is based but you guys have pretty comfy deal compared to rest of eastern Europe which was butt fucked by russia

>in Germany's place
Well, literally.

>tfw the russians burned down my Oma's farm in west prussia
>tfw the Russians fire bombed my Opa's apartment building in Koenigsberg
>tfw hundreds of years of tradition and connection to the east german culture that my family followed is now gone
>tfw have nothing left to go back to

>tfw Kaliningrad will never be German again

The history keeps treating us like shit. That's why.
We were struck much harder than the Germans, however, and that's why we are still struggling to wake up.
Those lands were ruined, all the major cities had to be somewhat rebuilt.

Just wait for someone who can hit the right spots, i'm telling you that. It will blow up.

Also, as the majority of westerners fail to understand this (i think only Germans do) It's not about economy, it's not about being rich or having good deals, it's about keeping your honour throughout the years. We are still getting shit for the holocaust, we are still getting shit for literally everything that has happened since we regained independence.
We want good life, but we also want our country to be treated as it deserves. It's Polish nationalism, our lifegoal is not to exterminate every other race, we want a strong country that people respect.
Peace

treed

>Tfw Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Cologne, Stuttgart, Hamburg, .... will soon never be German again

willy waggle xDDDDDDD

WILLY WAGGLERS ARISE!! *willy waggler rally call*!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for too long gsg has gone without a single waggle!!yes me mates it is seemest gsg has forgot how to WAGGLE their WILLIES!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MUST OCCUPY GSG WITH OUR SILLIEWILLIES AND TEACH THEM THE MAJESTIC ART OF THE WAGGLE ONCEDMORE!!!! are you ready boys? us wagglers have a proud history...we waggled for charles..we waggled for thatcher.....ahhh..the willy waggling haze of '87...ohh yes me mates...we waggled all the way from bristol to hai noi...me, old billy steve, me old mates gordon billy nicky and charlie..some guy named ian the clam...WE WAGGLED RECORD SPEED!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaAAAaaAAANOT MY WIILLYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOYS!!! PREPARE FOR THE WAGGLIEST DAY OF YOUR LIVETIMES!!!

PREPARE YOUR WILLIES...
READY..
AIM...

WAAAAGLLEEE!!!!AaaaaaaaaaaAAaAANOOT MY WILLY SOMUCHWILLYPLEASURE;;))) i SIMPYL CANNNOT RELIIEEFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYYYY WILLYHURTSSOMUCHYES ME MATES NNYAUAUUUGHHaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

WILLLY

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............aaaaaaahhhhhh....i cum on your face....relief ;)

WILLY WAGGLERS ARISE!! *willy waggler rally call*!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for too long gsg has gone without a single waggle!!yes me mates it is seemest gsg has forgot how to WAGGLE their WILLIES!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MUST OCCUPY GSG WITH OUR SILLIEWILLIES AND TEACH THEM THE MAJESTIC ART OF THE WAGGLE ONCEDMORE!!!! are you ready boys? us wagglers have a proud history...we waggled for charles..we waggled for thatcher.....ahhh..the willy waggling haze of '87...ohh yes me mates...we waggled all the way from bristol to hai noi...me, old billy steve, me old mates gordon billy nicky and charlie..some guy named ian the clam...WE WAGGLED RECORD SPEED!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaAAAaaAAANOT MY WIILLYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ohyhhhhmy willyfeelssogood;))))endlessWILLYPLEASURE.
u wanna some willy wanking tips I give you some my willywanking grasshopper
>step 1: grab your willy
>step 2: waggle it up and down!!!!!!
>step 3: even tho it hurts waggle it to FULLJOY!!!!mmHHHHmmmmmwaggleurwilly;))
>step 4: CUM WILLY JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!myWIIIIIIIIIILLLLYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,,,,,,\|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,\:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,F
,,,,,,,,L:,,,,,,,,,,,,,-,-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/
,,,,,,,,,’:,,,,,,,,,,,,/,),,\,_,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,,,,’,,,,’,,,,-(-””)’,,),,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,,,,,,,,,,’,__,-’,,|,,’,,’|,’,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,’!_’,,,|-,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,’-,_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,”‘,,,)::”,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,,,’-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,_,’:::’,,,,,,,,,,,J
,,,,,J,,’-,_,,,,,,,,_,,-’,,,):’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,,,F,,,,,,’-,,,,,,,,,,,-’,),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,J,,,,,,,,,,’,,,,,-’,,,-’)::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J
,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,’-,_,-’,_,’,:’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J”"”,,,,,)’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J
,,J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,’::”::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Y,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J

YOU MAKE ME SO HOT, IM WAGGLING MY WILLY TO YOU;))!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF ME AND MY WILLY!!;)))aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! !teach them the way of the willy...wank, waggle its all in the mind;)) whyy dont you waggle me willy or just yer own with me matesinmetreehouse eh???????*waggles ur willy*ooooooh thats a biggun mmhmmmm AAa A A A A AA A A A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR WILLY IS OUTTA CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!¬¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the beginning of the willy era me m8s let us waggle it AAAAAAAAAAA

>When will poland gib back
stfu

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, September 5th:
917 – Liu Yan declares himself emperor, establishing the Southern Han state in southern China, at his capital of Panyu.
1698 – In an effort to Westernize his nobility, Tsar Peter I of Russia imposes a tax on beards for all men except the clergy and peasantry.
1839 – The United Kingdom declares war on the Qing dynasty of China.
1914 – World War I: First Battle of the Marne begins. Northeast of Paris, the French attack and defeat German forces who are advancing on the capital.

>News
EU4 Rights of Man DLC announced

EU4 DD18/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-18th-of-august-2016.963425/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!IkNwBRKR!WI_JYByFpRFzXLx3d1uD2A

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V8
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread →

>if you don't like it, stop being pussies and take it back

>wanting the US to fund the destruction of Europe even further than the last time

stop

e/b/in willy raid lads xDDDDDDDDDDDD

ok me mates itssa time to lern to waggle your own willies.youve come very far in the willy academy of waggling and its time for yer finaltest...accounts for 70% of your final willywaggling grade!!!!!!JUST WAGGLE YOUR OWN WILLY AT YER COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! GET A COPY OF THE BEANO OR YAHOO SOME BIG BOOBIES!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO WAGGLE MY WILLY And so should you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLY IS GOING TO EXPLODEOHYESMEMATES ;) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget our official discord group !
discord.gg/nK4ng

ooooooooohhhh man me mates!! allo me chapss!!! i think me mates i have just made a major breakthrough in the field of the majestic art of the waggle..!!!lissen closely maties,its not often u hear wagglin tips down the line like what im abouta drop now!!

so u know howdo waggle ur willy.and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm.......stick me finger up my bum......pull it out....hehehehehit smells lilke poopie...eh ey kid,...smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!.....

if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dress up in me sisters school unform.finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules -_-

well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!until then waggle it away maties!!!!!!

BOYS!!! PREPARE FOR THE WAGGLIEST DAY OF YOUR LIVETIMES!!! PREPARE YOUR WILLIES... READY.. AIM... WAAAAGLLEEE!!!!AaaaaaaaaaaAAaAANOOT MY WILLY SOMUCHWILLYPLEASURE;;))) i SIMPYL CANNNOT RELIIEEFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYYYY WILLYHURTSSOMUCHYES ME MATES NNYAUAUUUGHHaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! WILLLY CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............aaaaaaahhhhhh....i cum on your face....relief ;)

What the actual fuck happened to my thread?

……..…../´¯/)……….. (\¯`\
…………/….//……….. …\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./
0wned,p0wned an laid the fuckout by MY LITTLE RADICAL BRONYSLAVIA. dam your a fag.. have double the dose of flippum birdums 0_o,,

You are Polish, yes?

ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#

GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be white wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

and now you are a master ant waggling your willing with your mates;))))) just remember to ask me if you ever need to waggle your willy again;;;;)))now pip ipip cheerio im off to waggle my willy!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN
REPEAT WITH ME BLUE GREEN RED BLUE GREEN RED BLUE GREEN RED
BLUE GREEN RED BLUE GREEN RED BLUE GREEN RED BLUE GREEN
RED BLUE GREEN RED BLUE GREEN RED BLUE GREEN RED BLUE GREEN

Nope

fuck wrong pic

WILHELM, this is your grandmother; the motherfucking Queen of England. Now listen to me you little cunt, wot wot wots all this eh about you walking up and down these fine folk with your cock out? What did the good doctor say boy about the devils handshake by jove, first you go blind, then your unmentionables go black, ejaculate pure lice and plague, then the whole sordid mess drops right off. Luckily my dear prince Albert though afflicted with this vile and unsumptious condition cannot affect thy queen for my vagina is huge and royal good heavens.

But listen to me you little shit if Benjamin Disraeli mentions once more of your frequent aquaintance with Rosy Palms and her five sisters I, befitting this great nation of fish and chips will throw you in a Black Maria and send you to fucking Australia. Try waxing your moustache with an indigenous spear up your arse you lame-armed little cunt. Ooohhhh good heavens I have gone right red in the face I 'ave, so ashamed I am to have such dissapointement in me life :;( Oh well, off to tottenham courts for a day at the races and a pint of gin eh guv ;)

he's russian

THERE'S NO GREAT WHO CAN BEAT THIS RUSSIAN

ok me mates itssa time to lern to waggle your own willies.youve come very far in the willy academy of waggling and its time for yer finaltest...accounts for 70% of your final willywaggling grade!!!!!!JUST WAGGLE YOUR OWN WILLY AT YER COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! GET A COPY OF THE BEANO OR YAHOO SOME BIG BOOBIES!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO WAGGLE MY WILLY And so should you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLY IS GOING TO EXPLODEOHYESMEMATES ;) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesteś Polski, tak?

Alright, can we put the memes aside for a moment and all agree that, for what it set out to do, HoI4 is a success? It gave us a WWII grandstrat free from all the archaic bullshit of Darkest Hour, and also much easier to get into then HoI3. Can anyone here honestly say they enjoy wasting an hour to fix their OoB every time they start a game of HoI3? Not to mention that, rather than needing to tediously micromanage industry like in other HoI games, HoI4's industry is both streamlined as well as more intuitive than the previous games. Yeah, it's true that HoI4 leads to more "ahistorical" scenarios, but isn't that the point? Why even bother playing the game if the outcome is predetermined form the start? Moreover, from a pure gameplay perspective, giving the player more options, whether they be historical or ahistorical, is a total success. Sure, Mosley ruling Britain never could have happened in reality, but it's fun to have the ability to easily do so in video game form.
Overall, I feel that HoI4 is getting a lot of undeserved hate simply because it isn't a total copy of HoI3 with slightly better graphics. Of COURSE the game is different - HoI3 already exists, there would be no point to making the same game again! HoI4 may be different, but that's by design, not by some unforeseen flaw, and it should be celebrated for the changes it made, not hated on.

Yeah! Prussia back when???
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Prussians

>claim to be Prussian
>be some sort of Slavic-German mongrel with no real identity who doesn't even speak Prussian

youtube.com/watch?v=QriD_y92S4o