If you could go back in time and kill one person in the world's history, who would it be? My answer

If you could go back in time and kill one person in the world's history, who would it be? My answer.

>Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Bump, I think this could make for an interesting discussion

My mom

Marx.

This.

Excellent choice.

I would also have accepted Hegel, as Marx was a student of the works of Hegel and incorporated a branch of Hegelianism in his own work

Jack the Ripper, for personal reasons.

This fucking Jew

Hitler.
Maybe then the Jews wouldn't have so much power today and we would be able to criticize them

They would just make up another Hitler, like they are doing with Trump. They are the problem.

They did it with Jesus as well.

The Jews treated Napoleon the same way.

>Hitler runs for office
>"He's literally Napoleon!"

Bastard Duke turned England into a bastard country

John Wilkes Booth that fucking nu-male kike

They already had power before Hitler, that's why he tried to save us.

weird

How do you know he's not still alive? Call me a complete tinfoil nutjob, but I believe they were alive back in the Pharaoh and they're still alive in current year.

This.

do you have any reason to believe this?

Maybe Abraham or Muhammad.

hitler totally discredited nationalism and gave supreme moral authority to post-modern philosophy. he might be the best choice.

There was a long line of Hitlers waiting to Make Germany Great Again.

He was a product of necessity. And he was good.

The movements of these civilizations and their intents are my reasons. It kept moving west, and all of them wanted world domination. Egypt-Greek-Englad-Germany-US(today)..

His mom.

Christopher Columbus just to see how much of a difference it would make

Harald Hardrada.

Al diel shala.

Frederick II
Without that literal faggot there would be probably no prussian militarism, WW1, communism, WW2, turkey, saudi arabia and modern islam overall.

Muhammad.

this.
you could practically save 100mil+ lives with him dead

King Bulan.

I'll kill Franz Ferdinand before the Serbs can. I'll make it look like an accident and there will be no WW1. Probably.

>no Abraham
>used to consistently be in the top 3 posts and often the first

I thought summer was over.

Albert Einstein

Gorbachev.

Long live the soviet union!