Is Sup Forums draining you?

I'm going to be honest here you guys, I spend around 4-6 hours (sometimes even more) of my day browsing Sup Forums.

I don't know how to stop?

It's mainly because you guys are the first to know about anything going on in the world, when I'm not browsing Sup Forums I feel like I'm missing out on a major happening.

Sup Forums is really just Sup Forums with less banana and trap threads.

9/11 is coming up fast isn't it? I wish it was tomorrow already.

It's your duty to the honorable white race to obsess

You're not going to miss out on a happening to the extent where you need to check it that much. The general "happening period", when one occurs, typically generates discussion for ~36 hours, so it's not like you're going to miss anything really important that you won't be able to catch up on.

It's retarded, but you seriously need to take breaks. At least for a few days. The happenings and memes are addictive but Sup Forums is still a constant reminder of how fucked we are and the horrible shit going on all over the west. Even if I laugh most of the time if I spend too much time here my anger levels rise so much. Don't overdose on the redpill.

I was in a similar state for almost an entire year. Then I took the iron pill and realized that fixing the world's problems start first and foremost with solving my own problems (healthy diet, exercise, no drugs / addictive things, learning how to fix an engine, learning to grow food) we must make positive change in ourselves in order to see positive change around us. Every decision you make should be made out of love for yourself and for your people, not hate for another group. You will get out of this rut eventually brother.

That's gay as fuck. Take the black pill and realize that we're already dead.

I am unashamedly spending most of my free time on Sup Forums and other sources of political discussion.

Understanding the dynamics behind this election is absolutely worth it. Getting a good feel for why the MSM can't be trusted is absolutely worth it.

Until this election season is over, I'm considering this education, not a waste of time.

Yeah we know all the major happenings nearly right away. Ones happening right now user quick!!! OP is a huge faggot!! people are shocked!!

Shill thread from yesterday

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

>giving up
That's why you guys lost, you gave up

Me too, man. I waste too much of my life on here.

It's not giving up you dumb fuck. The battle was lost long before we were even born.

This. Thats some gay ass hippie bullshit.

Youre not wrong. I fucking despise current Sup Forums. Its not even funny anymore, just gay.

at least go down fighting and take as many of them into the void with you as you can

implement a scorched earth policy and decimate everything in the event of absolute defeat

I'm here everyday for like 10 mins watching for a happening, im always disappointed

fag

>1 post by this ID

>Same thread verbatim posted yesterday

If we don't start paying attention and avoiding these this board will be as bad as Sup Forums soon.

>SAGE
>A
>G
>E

Nice try concern shill. Still not demoralised. If we have to be a nation within a nation, so be it. We will survive till we can build a new civilisation in the galaxy.

You most likely have autism or some kind of social disorder. Seriously, I maybe go to Sup Forums once a week and thats not even Sup Forums.

Quick explanation on concern shilling/trolling
I´ve seen it a few times before but never understood its meaning.
Is it general defeatism?
>"oh im on your side and all but its over"

I know the feels. Starting to get panic attacks.