What would you do if you were Hollow Man?

What would you do if you were Hollow Man?

Rape

rape

rape

rape

probably go crazy after some time, as well

I'm going to have to say rape.

try to cum into my own eye socket

Rape

If my shits still smelled. I would take invisible shits on my enemies faces while they slept. Like every single night. I would smear it all up in there.

Also, I would agitate people's dogs on the street and make them bite their owners.

but i am a hollow man :(

If you're invisible, that means you can't even see your own hands. Wouldn't that drive you crazy, always fumbling around trying to grab stuff?

A substantial amount of rape.

How can you even see with invisible eyes?

Get free bus rides
Interrupt magic shows
Startle resting pets

Watch all the kino I want now that can slip through the singles inspection undetected

So much dirty fucking merciless rape. I'd rape a lot of Latinos since they would likely attribute it to evil spirits and el Diablo and shit... less attention drawn from the cops that's way, they're very religious, Latinos.

there is such a thing as a sense of self

Rape

Also kill minorities and jews

Uh no. Try this. Close your eyes. Reach for your mouse. Wasn't that hard, was it?

turn myself into a big water balloon then rape

rape

I completely missed it and ended up on the other side of my desk

Endlessly stare into the mirror.

Or shout "mortal kombat!" in the middle of trivial communal interactions.

Travel the world by hiding out in airplanes, exploring the world, cautiously of course.
I'd imagine it would take a while to train yourself to realize that you can't be seen. Crossing a road on its own, would be pretty dangerous in busy areas.

I'd growl in people's ears in the street, scream in libraries and cinemas, and dip my dick in people's drinks.

I guess you can't

>try to walk into a restaurant without anybody bumping into me
>shout "CHANGE PLACES!" and hope some people switch seats

rape my ex

Rape the maids

I would rape Christina Hendricks.

Pee in women's drinks.

ANAL FUCK 9 YEAR OLDS

Run off with and throw babies and children around whilst screaming Ride of The Valkyries

eat large sub sandwiches in public

go into peoples houses and hide their car keys

cum onto women's faces in public.
they'll be all like "omg where did this jizz come from?!"

but wouldn't the jizz itself be invisible?

if you raped a woman would her child also be invisible?

Only when it's inside you. It wouldn't be once it's inside them.
Nope.

Now it's just confusing.
The jizz is invisible, but she would still feel like she had cum on face, right?

watch all the BLACKED kino in my room.

but how do you know its not hereditary

I'd rape a lot of women

I would rape.

>I'd rape a lot of Latinos since they would likely attribute it to evil spirits and el Diablo and shit
EL DIABLO
My fucking sides

Ape around

Browse Sup Forums on my computer alone

I'd fart on things. So many things. Mostly pillows. Everyone would get pink eye from my stink eye.

Rape some a-listers

Take a plane to the US are rape these two.

alternate between rape and bank robberies

> ctrl+f rape
> 22 results

Best board

Dan Schneider?

Well rape is probably out of the question.

I mean for invisibility to work light has to be passing through you, right? And light passing through your head means it's going through your eyes, not being absorbed and registered by your brain. Just straight through. Meaning you'd be blind, near as I can tell.

Kinda takes a lot of options off the table.

kek

molestation

But wouldn't people be able to identify where the sound is coming from? You'll eventually be caught.

have intercourse in the missionary position

If you are invisible, how will your eyes work?

The magic of theater.

lots and lots of raping

I dunno, maybe just go to some warm weather outdoor events. Fuck if I'm gonna try and sit in a cold ass theater all naked and stuff. I'd rather go see some football games or a concert or something like that. Beach stuff might be hard with the sand. Maybe an amusement park where it wouldn't be hard to get on a ride and have someone notice the restraints being used. Or go chill in a nasa mission control room or something.

To be invisible you'd have to be naked, so that kind of limits your options.

Literally walk into other people's house and just watch how they live. Also sneak into horror movies at the cinema and scare the shit out of customers

Sneak into the Egyptian church and steal the "ark of the convenant" to see if it is real.

I meant Ethipoian not Egyptian although there are plenty of things the Egyptians are keeping to themselves so I could go there on my way back.

Me? I'd serve crab legs.

Sniff some feet

Yeah, rape probably.

Give the power to pic related, utter carnage would follow.

You are retarded then

Absolute madman

Fucking kek

First I would probably use it to break certain rules and social conventions without fear of sanction. Things like: see whats in the employees only area, relax or even sleep in a comfy looking area that I normally can't do so in, admire features of my soundings (e.g. craning my head upward while standing under a building), stare at strangers, etc

After this I would probably move on to free movie theater and regular theater admittance, and free international travel when ever I want.

I probably wouldn't move on to stealing objects but if I did I know it would be from huge retailers by exploiting employee only areas. But I know for sure I wouldn't steal money or from individuals.

Also while I know I'd never rape or kill someone, I might try my hand at being some kind of cape.

>⭕

conquer my agoraphobia and finally go outside

sneak into a police evidence room, get some drugs, go fishing and probably go for some rape when it's night time

Kill and eat everyone. Also, rape.

I would go to new york and fuck around with people hehe

What would the rape look like? must be mind boggling on the security tape

Have consensusl sex with women.

how do you consent to something you can't see

Faith and will to rape

political assassinations.

Literally just go into stranger's houses and slowly drive them insane, family after family

Shit on everything.

fuck off Jayden

i'm already invisible to women and people

Try to find my cock

underrated

Paint my dick.

wait. you have to be naked all rhe time, right? everyvody would notice me sniffing and coughing around. also the dirt on the feet.

otherwise,
crimefighring (punishing invisible force of justice!)
voyeuring

Kill Gwyn and get the other Lord Souls probably

do a big bank heist and never have to work again.
live comfortably alone.
every now and then freak people out at night with my powers

Steal some shit inconspicuously and then use my fortune to become the biggest star on the planet because of my weird ass condition.

Then you wouldn't even need to rape because there'd be crazy bitches wanting to get fucked by inviso-dick anyways.