Why are Slavic women so attractive, yet their men are the complete opposite?

Why are Slavic women so attractive, yet their men are the complete opposite?

Usually, the men and women of a same breed are fairly equal in terms of how attractive they are. It's a fair mixture of both features.

On the other hand, the Slavs seem to produce disgusting men, while producing 10/10 women..even better than Germanic/French women.

How does that evolutionary process come about?

All nordic people (blond and blue eyes) are feminine.
You'll never find a strong blonde male, it's physically impossible.

t. true master race here (mediterranean)

Doesn't matter if you're ugly if you're alpha and take charge

Its an information bias. Its like when people think asians are so cute until they go to Asia and see all the mongs walking around everywhere.

1. That doesn't answer the question.

2. Nordic people are not mostly feminine. Not sure where you got that from. I know the Swedes are cuck-like, but the germans aren't really.

But why did women evolve to be so increasingly more attractive than their male counterpart? Was it really necessary?

Alphas were in every group, yet somehow the Slavs had this extra nonsense added into it? Why?

What part of it is information bias? That Slavic women are more attractive than their male counterpart?

What makes us disgusting?We are normal looking like everyone else in europe.

No. You're not like the French/English/Germans/Spanish.

You're specifically ugly looking.

>he thinks these are slavs
kys

Genneticaly most ppl here have more native dna then anything but there is no native culture so everybody identifys as slavic.

Is this what you look like?

Not at all my nose isnt flat and my forhead isnt that big neither is my head so wide.You guys are letting the mongol russian meme take over your minds.

The information bias comes from how you are seeing them m8.

Ugly women dont float to the top.

That's why black people drown.

Do you have any sisters or cousins as hot as the chick on the right in this pick?

>Slavs seem to produce disgusting men, while producing 10/10 women
That's how it's always been. Anglos just happened to stop producing men at all, so everyone's pretty!!!

You're so pretty, OP!

>bosnian
>slav
pick one you glorious dinaric specimen

im from ukraine and I dont have any hotter than the one on the left

Pic related is not a Slav, retard

FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!! I want the one on the right to slav squat on me!

I have hotter.

It's because the khans required tributes from the Slavs and that tribute mostly consisted of good looking women. Evolutionary processes took place whereby all females would become attractive considerable more than males so that the khans would be pleased.

Prove it

>Why are Slavic women so attractive, yet their men are the complete opposite?
Slavs have extremely masculine features, and a lot of them have large/fat noses which is the most anti-photogenic quality a person can have.

If they have small/thin noses then they essentially look finnish/germanic which is ostensibly the "ideal" on this shit board of racial science posturing.

Sometimes i wonder if im really geneticaly a slav.Should do a dna test.

The hijab really does make a women ugly even if they have pretty faces.

All hunk Russian males got killed in WWII. The ugly retarded Russians who didn't get conscripted mated with the overwhelmingly large female pop. I think I read somewhere that 90% of all Russian males born in 1921 died in WWII.

Confirmation bias on your part.

Do you think slav boys only inherit the genes from their fathers or something?
Slavs don't just magically have more sexual dimorphism than other ethnicities.

So they really do look like this?

Fucking brunette Manlets can fuck off

all of the men were killed in the holodormor except for the ones who were weak and hid or could pass for women.

regressing to the mean there are slavic men who aren't bitches again and they will have their revenge.

im going to marry PRETY slav just like mummy!

not you again

Jesus, the one on the right. The things I'd do to her.

No.But my sis is like a 8/10 and i have dozens of cousins who are about as hot as the girl on the right.

Meds are all short slim fuckboys, with Turks being the worst offenders. I've literally NEVER seen a masculine Turk in my entire life.

Remember the 66 million slavs!

R1a is the Slavic y-dna haplogroup. Servs have it at only 16% and Bosniaks even less.

Northern Serbia here.
I find Vojvodina's men to be a lot more attractive than the south Serbs.
No idea why there's a huge difference to it(Ottoman conquest???)
Novi Sad o/

want PRETY slav wief :3

faggot

I'll pay you in gold if you ship me one of your cousins. She'll like it here.

wow ebin bost:DDDD

That was like 600 years ago, not a lot of time for evolution in ~30 generations.

I know man. She's insanely hot!

>Implying you're talking to a man
Check yourself pls

post tits

How well do slav women age?

mummy is 36 let dont believe memes

Vojvodina has always been a melting pit senpai.Serbs,croats,roma,hungarians,germans,romanians all mixing.So i asume thats the reason.

>the swedes are cuck-like
>posts a non-cuck swede

because beauty is still a value in women there (most important value)

hard work is important value for men, and being strong

fucking cummy all over mummy

I only accept addidas tracksuits as currency.

Post a pic of yourself doing the slav squat!

it's just that germanics/nordics are cucks even for women

Fucking deal!

Yes but they are 10 now

Yeah would not be suprised if i had zero slav in me but would be weird since being a slav is all i know.

>to him
I thought those were women!

t. Madjarica iz Zrenjanina na socijalnoj ispomoci i stipendiji za fakultet

>So they really do look like this?
It depends what subtype and where. Poles are slavs, and the women as well as the men have ideal "aryan" features.