STUDY: TRUMP VOTERS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER IQ

A new study conducted at Harvard University shows that Donald Trump supporters have a significantly lower IQ than Hillary Clinton supporters.

Dr. Gordon Hodson, a professor of psychology at the university and the study’s lead author, explained that people of low intelligence gravitate toward ideologies which stress resistance to change and, in turn, prejudice.

The study's results suggest that cognitive abilities play a critical role in whether someone supports Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton for president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNgNCCMn4_o
youtube.com/watch?v=qzFafXoJ2RY
huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no link

So they didn't actually track the iq's of Clinton or trump supporters, they just made their own biased inferences

>intelligence defines people

Fat lard neckbeard, no matter how smart they are they still can't get girls.

Nig nogs with low IQs get all the white bitches.

Makes no difference who you vote for. IQ means jack shit.

HAHAHHAA RETARDS

Suddenly liberals like IQ?? :-)

>further reinforcing that IQ means nothing

>Donald Trump supporters have a significantly lower IQ than Hillary Clinton supporters.

>Nigger voting for Dems

Welcome to Ivy league research sonny.

Us = YAY!
Them = BOO!

I guarantee that's not true. Just look at all the welfare-receiving democrats who keep that party alive.

>we have conducted an IQ test of all Trump voters and averaged their result. This test was not selective at all and we really tried hard to find intelligent Trump voters, really!
t. lying Jewish media

Bait.

>harvard

How come IQ supposedly doesn't matter when it's about race, but suddenly means everything when it comes to voting?

>Donald Trump supporters have a significantly lower IQ than Hillary Clinton supporters.
>implying hillary clinton has supporters

>people of low intelligence gravitate toward ideologies which stress resistance to change and, in turn, prejudice
That's basically Hillary supporters that don't want to stop being faggots

(((Harvard)))

>A new study conducted at Harvard University shows that Donald Trump supporters have a significantly lower IQ than Hillary Clinton supporters.
>
>Dr. Gordon Hodson, a professor of psychology at the university and the study’s lead author, explained that people of low intelligence gravitate toward ideologies which stress resistance to change and, in turn, prejudice.
>
>The study's results suggest that cognitive abilities play a critical role in whether someone supports Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton for president.
Stop IQ shaming,shitlord.

>Harvard
>Mattering

Heres a study, lets test the IQ of harvard grads from decades ago, and compare them to the IQs of the feminists and welfare nigs who currently trash the place with their sense of entitelment and bullshit ideologies founded on emotion.

THANK

How about a source, you fucking imbecile?

YOU

>resistance to change
but trump is significantly different than obama. Hillary isn't.

>no link

A new study conducted at Harvard University shows that OP literally cannot stop sucking cocks.

So Hillary Clinton, as a Democrat, is supposed to own the black slave vote right? Blacks have the lowest IQ of any race, plz explain shill.

A new study conducted at Yale University shows that people who don't blindly accept the leftist narrative are statistically more likely to be bad people.

(((Harvard)))

>A new study conducted at Harvard University shows that Donald Trump supporters have a significantly lower IQ than Hillary Clinton supporters.

That's hilarious because IQ is tested, in large part, on pattern recognition. Anyone who can see patterns in history can see why Hillary is legitimately the most frightening presidential candidate ever.

I believe it.

fuck off your whole country is a 9gag watermark

>Implying the majority of niggers who support Hillary have a higher IQ

Yeah, no.

Sup Forums BTFO

Why does the M and U look photoshopped and blurry
Also, my IQ is 120, thank you very much I seriously doubt all the niggers voting for hillary have anything close to triple digits.

>resistance to change

You mean radical shifts in public opinion and law regarding concepts of nation, immigration and security - like banning muslims based on statistical probabilities, or enforcing the concept of a sovereign nation that has a right and obligation to protect its borders and people, when that has been taboo for an entire generation's life?

Change?

Fucking propaganda.
I hate normies for eating up shit like this RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>no link
>1 post by this user
sage and hide

Source or kill yourself.

>no sauce

Studies have shown that the average Hillary voter has an IQ of 105 while the average Trump voter has an IQ of 92.

Keep in mind that 100% of blacks vote for Hillary and are dragging down her average. Drumpfkin voters are truly the worst hillbilly white trash in the country.

Meanwhile butthurt commies have to resort to photoshop because they are ideologically bankrupt.

That study is about as good and relevant as the studies that racist shitposters use to claim whites have superior genes.

Just googled, no articles mentioning Trump, Harvard and low IQ.

sage

holy shit, i just realized that. notice the blur in the sides of the letters and the cheap attempts they did to make curves in the t-shirt. saved your pic to spread whenever op's pic is used. god bless you sir, a true american hero.

I'm a retard
Whats the significance of a blurred M and fake creases?

comon now, cut it with the anti-semitism

Study done at the biggest cuck school in America.... Hmmmm...

How many fucking slanted studies have liberals done on conservative IQ?

How much did all these stupid studies cost?

Don't they know people are being oppressed?

>95% blacks vote democrat
there is literally no mathematical way that any group but democrats could have the lowest IQ due to this fact alone. these "researchers" use tricks, like pretending certain questions that niggers answer opposite of democrats, is what makes one liberal/democrat.

The Goys are thinking!!! SHUT IT DOWN

if I vote for Hillary will I get smurter? hyuk

Maybe its because there is 10x more numbers and diversity in trump supporters then in hillary supporters

Bullshit. How do you explain Sup Forums ,then?

to make Trump supporters look dumb.
trust me, Im a jew, i know my tricks

IQ doesn't really matter when deciding who to support. The vast majority of decisions that humans make every day are irrational. Any excuse we come up with after those decisions is simply rationalization that tricks us into thinking we thought long and hard about them.

>harvard

Into the trash it goes. The propagandist academics are at it again. If these imbeciles were any good in their fields they would be the foremost researchers in their fields, not working as a professor teaching jews the goys are "ebull"

Holy fuck, I am a retard

Just read it properly as trmup, I see now. Totally missed that. Guess they didn't factor that in, looking for a special kind of idiot that can both pick up on that immediately, but also swallow the bullshit I guess

that's ok, Mr English teacher. i though it was real too until i saw the real one.

LGTSS

>trmup

the smallest manlet is prime rape fodder.

Why do Trump voters have a higher income than Clinton voters?

Why are so many poor people voting for Clinton?

Intelligence usually correlates with income. Are Clinton voters more unintelligent than Trump voters? Why aren't Clinton voters intelligent enough to lift themselves out of poverty?

Even without this international study, isn't it implied that Trump supporters have lower IQs because they're mostly white?

Nice source.

Is this "bandwagon" or "appeal to authority" or both?

>lightishgreenish

Fuck off Muhammad, your whole country is a shitmark

I didnt even notice it was out of order, time to kill myself I guess

Tests conducted at your local liberal community college, of course!

well, that is why democracy fails now doesn't it

it's not IQ based

Maybe you should change your democracy to be IQ based
When 18, you gotta write an IQ test for your voters card. Once you pass you can vote for life.
You can write every 4 years. Until you pass if you wish.
But if you do not pass, you no vote

Make it 110 IQ. And BAM, a democracy that works. Because the smart people will run the country. not the idiot politicians who pander to the lowest common denominator.

And lets face it, there are more stupids than smart people.

kek, none of us did. the real pic is like a red-pill. now we need to spread it. real question, are you really Japanese?

The study was brought to you by the Clinton foundation.

Gordon Hodson isn't a Harvard professor. He's a (((psychology))) professor at no-name Brock University.

I wonder what he thinks about the correlation between race and IQ? Surely if his theory was true, we'd see a lot more black Trump supporters right?

This is quack science and the only people who would take it seriously are obviously journalists who don't know anything about the scientific method.

>le supporting your own country means u dumb

Fuck off ivanstein.

Nah man, just visiting. Should be asleep atm. Will save and spread too. Only way to get normie awareness is via dissemination on FB and the like.
Now to catch some Zs

>A new study conducted at Harvard University
>Harward University
ahaha, they're all cucks, what do you expect?

youtube.com/watch?v=CNgNCCMn4_o

cheers goy, and goodnight

Wouldn't it make sense for Hillary to keep people poor so she can get their votes in the next election meanwhile for Trump to get people out of poverty to get more support in the next election?

>Makes no difference who you vote for. IQ means jack shit.
People with low IQ are easily manipulated by large corporations. It's a well known fact. First sign is believing in conspiracies.

So mass black turnout for Trump then?

I don't know if these people are planning on radicalizing people, but when you continually slander a demographic like this you only make them more set in their beliefs.

>People with low IQ are easily manipulated by large corporations. It's a well known fact. First sign is believing in conspiracies.
Even (((Andrew Bernays))) the master subverter knew that self proclaimed "intellectual" people are much easier to manipulate.
People that are unmovable are precisely because of this harder to manipulate.

>freinds dad has a job that has him travel all over the world
>says he's going to Paris for a few days for work
>I ask his wife if she is going with him
>she says Paris is way to dangerous to go
>says she's scared for her husbands safety

Normies are terrified to go to FRANCE of all places! This is what multiculturalism does.

>all this ableism
Check your privilege

How can this be?

Minorities overwhelmingly vote democrat.

>STUDY: TRUMP VOTERS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER IQ
That's just utter Kwatsch.

>terrified of France
as it should be I went there 2 years ago to Nice, Monaco, Rhone, Eze

and outside Monaco and Rhone it was fuckign packed with sub saharans and muzzies

like I was on the strip that fucking truck ran down in Nice, and that place is a fucking holiday destination for french people, going to Paris is like walking straight into a ghetto essentially now as described by my french friends

why the fuck would anyone want to go there, not to mention Paris hasnt been what its depicted in the movies as since like 1990

but people who believes in conspiracies often distrust large corporations.
get out of here leaf

fag we discuss this on /b
it a fake pic, look at the M you nigger mspaint cunt

smart people still aren't guaranteed to make great decisions regarding the politics of their country. In fact it's not even necessarily likely, given that what actually matters is education on the subject and not actual smarts.

That's not actually as great of an idea as you think it is.

These people seriously believe that change for the sake of just changing something is inherently good?

Nice try, faggot.

Why did nobody care about IQ levels of Obama voters in 2008 and 2012?

Let's see.

>Less than $35k
Lower-class Clinton supporters are falling down while Trump counterparts are climbing. Possibly that the lower-classmen, mainly African-Americans and Hispanics, need jobs to support their family and their community, so their children could become future middle-classmen.

>$35-75k
Trump is dominated the middle-class vote, while the Clinton counterparts stay the same. Possibly that the middle-class will decline. They see Trump as a good hope for the middle-class because he doesn't raise the taxes for the middle-class.

>More than $75k
That's a real battle between Trump and Clinton for the upper-class vote.

Too much intelligence can be a bad thing and can hamper action.

Rather be a courageous 95 IQ man than a cowardly numale 115 IQ cuck.

Yup. The highest Jewish student and faculty population of any Ivy League uni.

>Harvard

youtube.com/watch?v=qzFafXoJ2RY

>people of low intelligence gravitate toward ideologies which stress resistance to change and, in turn, prejudice.

What?
How the fuck is this not a Hillary supporter? Trump supporters want the establishment to change and Clinton cucks want to continue a political dynasty.

Very open minded up the cuck "intellectuals" at Harvard.

Yah well James woods says you're a fucking fagget

That's what democracy is about, bitch, deal with it. I'd much rather have fascism myself, how about you?

A nautrla Egnislh speaekr wlil aumtoaictally crrocet wdros as lnog as the frist and lsat letetr are in peropr odrer.

Its also funny how these cuck "intellectuals" stand for the low IQ little guy minorities but when it comes to low IQ whites they have nothing but contempt for them as if them.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html

>replace "racist" with "Trump voter"

You're a funny guy.

The blacks and spics actually bring down the IQ of the average Democratic voter. Only highly educated women overwhelmingly vote leftist.