Should circumcision be illegal for babies?

Should circumcision be illegal for babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

circumcision.org/response.htm
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/08/23/491055905/controvery-erupts-in-russia-over-report-on-female-genital-mutilation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unfortunately, no. Whenever possible, the government shouldn't be given more power over parents.

Can I circumcise my daughter's clitoris?

>Should circumcision be illegal for babies?
Certainly. I don't think it's in anyone's best interest to have babies preforming circumcisions. Give them a few years to train their motor skills.

That feel when I'm uncircumcised.
Stay butmad you stupid fucking victims of jews.

How do you losers live knowing you are forever mutilated by the almighty jews?

>All this built up seething rage because a girl probably said your wiener was gross
topkek

>uncut
>foreskin too tight to pull back
>going to take fucking years to strech it out
Why is circumcision bad again?

Couldn't we just go back to using tattoos to mark jews?

>jews
Pretty sure they're Egyptians.

Uncut people are the only people who I ever see bitching about circumcision. Enjoy your weird looking cock.

>when they point and laugh because the skin is so tight the head won't come out

My god I can't wait for India to nuke Pakistan

My wiener is the most beautiful thing in existence.
Only a freakshow would think his mutilation could come across as good looking.

>not making sure its protected all the time

Funny enough, tattooing newborns is banned in the US because of the intense pain it inflicts on the child.

The jews are mad

yes. removing 40% of someones sensation for no reason is child abuse. basically is the same as cutting off the clit

also cut dicks are fucking disgusting, theyre all scaly, they don't slide, and it was just a trick by the jews to make it easier for men to rape (rape can tear foreskin) and I'm never going near one

I feel sorry for you guys and all, but cut penises always look better than uncut. Uncut is fucking gross looking and probably is gross with all that dick cheese under there.

Who cares if you lose a few nerve endings or whatever? Benefits outweigh cons

Any bros strecthing here? Just started this week.

For those that dont know most of the foreskin and its structuress are lost when dr. Shekeleberg has his way with you but through various "tugging" methods you can make yourself a natural hood again, increasing sexual performance and causing the glans to become moist again.

>Only a freakshow would think his mutilation could come across as good looking.
It's not up to the guy to decide, it's up to the women. And based on your flag, you're the black sheep with the weird smelly dingdong.

>A few
I sometimes confuse "A few" with "thousands" as well.
>cut penises always look better than uncut
Aesthetics are objective. Circumcised subjectively looks better to most people because it is the norm to mutilate baby dicks.

>-40% Sensation
>Only "desirable" in USA and (((Israel)))
>Mad because Jews literally hammered a tradition onto your dick

This is why circumcision is acceptable.

Get out of Europe, Ahmed.

I'm against circumcision for babies but right now for some reason I've got phimosis so I kinda wish I'd been circumcised.

>All these anteaters getting butt blasted
It's my favorite thing about these threads, it's always the supposed uncut who feel like they've got to prove themselves lol. Stay mad corndog.

Meant to write aesthetics are subjective*

>be born with something
>its only natural when something is removed!

Are you 4 real?

Anyone who defends having a goycock is bluepilled by the media.

>MUH DICKCHEESE
Do you not clean?
>MUH STDs
Do you not use protection?
>MUH AESTHETIC
I too like the last, skinless chicken in the shop lock
>MUH ANTEATER
lel who even cares what a flaccid dick looks like?

I'm master race Puerto Rican.

We don't practice jewish customs over there THANKFULLY.
I always laugh every time I walk past people knowing that in their pants they are mutilated by the jews while I'm left intact wondering this country.

What can I say, its your (((culture))), not ours

no, circumcision should be mandatory for women too

Fuck you, you ignorant fuck. First, yes. Jews are bad. BUT... Kellogg is the reason for Modern American circumcision

xD Being this mad. Oh you poor fellas. Where does all the rage and insecurity come from?

The only bad thing about cut penises is they're usually attached to yanks.

So I will suffer the wormy uncut penises if its attached to a sexy hot swede. ;^)

Circumcision is nigger tier.

>A medical condition that doesn't affect the majority
>LEL BETTER CUT EVERYONES FORESKINS OFF JUST TO BE SAFE

No

Good goy, defend your child abuse and your utter PTSD and traumatic drama.

I'd be mad if my parents mutilated my genitals for no real medical reason when I was a baby, not defensive about the whole practice.

>xD
>umadbro?

To 9gag with thee

>Muh dik!
>Le Jews!
Even if you weren't a tripfag you'd be just simply terrible lol. Not sure why your jimmies are so rustled but I'll keep you in my prayers.

>a life time of nerve loss and potential erectile issues
>worth more because I don't need to spend

Have you guys ever asked your mami and daddy on WHY they thought it was a good idea to mutilate your dicks?

I'd understand if your parents were niggers but come on.

Yes, it's practice should be limited only to trained adults.

"We're making millions off these stupid goyims adopting our 2000 year old culture for (((medical reasons)))!"

kek

>be circumcised
>father and uncles circumcised
>all my grandfather and great grandfathers circumcised
>all got married
>all loved sex
>all had huge families
>tfw the anti-circumcision meme starts right when the white population starts to stagnate

Seriously, I never heard of this shit until the globalist jews started pushing their anti-european agenda. Europe has a significantly less birthrate than America and a significantly less circumcise rate.

Also why would the jews do it to themselves if it didn't help them? Why would they push the agenda to stop circumcision but keep doing it themselves?

FPBP

No, Abraham did not do that.

I saw this coming, good English skills.

This currency is fucking bad "ass" bro.

/thread

kek

Going to respond to me even when I ignore you? Thirsty.
So what's got you so upset anyway? If you cared about immigrants taking your women as much as you cared about other guys dicks you wouldn't be living in such a shithole.
Thoughts?

Circumcision threads are shill threads.

tpbp

This desu senpai

good post.

>mutilated cock
>people legit defend their mutilation
Jesus christ, I absolutely love my country but this is one thing I will never agree with thank holy fuck I wasn't a victim of the jews.

yes

gtk
rwn

Break the cycle user, don't let your kid get cut by Dr Goldstein.

lol u can blame the puritan mindset. Which is pretty judaic. But still. As Werner Sombart aptly remarked over a hundred years ago: "Americanism is the Jewish spirit distilled".

Yes, it's barbaric

Yes. Everybody should be allowed to choose if they want to mutilate their own dick

Saved. Will be using this in the future. Not sure how anteater dicks will ever recover.

what does circumcision help, exactly? jews do it because their holy scripture demands it and because its tradition. Not because its beneficial. Those are just justifications added later on

I wonder how a tradition like this could possibly have begun in the first place. "Hey guys, I've got this amazing idea. Everybody take your dicks out, and I'll just use this knife and.."

>93% Caucasian
>Edgy Nazi Americuck wet dream
>thatswhereyourwrongkiddo.png

Abraham? The kike who whored out his wife?
Genesis 12
It's time we purge this board of the christians
They are literally a cushion for the jews.

Mutilation is cool apparently.

Recover from what? No one said you can't have kids or get married, and anteater dicks can do any of the stuff in that image.

We're just laughing at the fact you're willing to let your cocks be butchered as if it's normal.

Do you not wonder why it's only America and 3rd world countries that practice it?

>can't tie shoelaces by specific way
>can't grow certain plants
>can't cut daughter's clitoris

>ban of non-consensual male gential mutilation would grant government too much power
shlohmo pls.

No fucking idea but the meme is that circumcise is morally wrong. Despite the fact that it's been proven not to negatively impact how sex feels.

And who keeps pushing it on social media? The liberal progressive millennials who are completely taken by the blue pill. They've been conditioned to freak out so badly that they even force it into the conversation when people bring up FGM.

>tfw dick cut at 8 because it kept getting infected when i didnt clean it properly

This is a false correlation. PROVE there is a link (protip, mudslimes are all circumcised and have a high birthrate which is anecdotal evidence against your anecdotal evidence). The Jews did it for the same reason any tribe took part in body modification. Social cohesion, identity, and ooga boga told them to.

Maybe we should all scarify our backs to look more like scary alligators because our ancestors have done it for thousands of years and gotten plenty of pussy?

All bodily modification that is irreversible will be illegal in the coming decades in the civilized world. Not even your jeebus can stop the world from recognizing lack of consent for a non ascribing individual to religion/tradition X.

>and anteater dicks can do any of the stuff in that image.
>Places with anteater dick majorities having some of the lowest birth rates
Really makes you think

Paki, the skin of an uncut dick can be pulled when erect
Aesthetically it looks better because it's not keratinized and doesn't have scars
Dick cheese is a fucking meme. Only mudshits like you who bathe once every month would have a chance to have dich cheese. And at that point even if you are cut your dick would look dirty and gross af

No. I had an adult circumcission because of a gradually worsening phimosis aged 23! My sex life would have been a shitton better if I had been circumcised as a baby and did not have all this trouble.

Full disclosure - had slighty phimosis (could easily retract foreskin in flaccid or semi erect status). So at 15, doctor said "you really want to be a Jew, get outta here!"

Ok, fast forward to age 19, phimosis is getting worse, get to doctor again. First thing doctor does is finger my ass to check for whatever they check. Then the (((doctor))) says "well, we can fix your phimosis, but it will cost 800 Euros and insurance isn't covering it.
>be student, don't have 800 Euros, ok, fuck it, no jewcut for me

Fast forward, move to America, have q.t.3.14 American girlfriend, be fucking virgin AND have trouble with phimosis. Fuck up during first sex because of phimosis. Get appointment with real Jew doctor in America, get circumcission done for 2500 dollars in America... 5 weeks no sex allowed... we split up before having sex. Still virgin.

Had to wait until age 26 for ending virginity. Fucking foreskin ruined the best part of my life!

>It's time we purge this board of the christians
I don't know the estimate, but I would guess that memes wiping out over 50% of this board.

Should tongue-splitting and tattoos and anal stretching be illegal for babies?
>Unfortunately, no. Whenever possible, the government shouldn't be given more power over parents.
Damn, Shylock! Very minarcho-nihilist of you.
What will you yids think of next?

I dunno sex still feels good. And I don't have to worry about cock cheese building up. I'm alright with it.

>am the only american who doesn't have his dick butchered

Can I move in with my yuropoor bros?

It started as secret club where members did ritual mutilation as entering ceremony.

>America has more desert than Europe
>America has higher birth rate

Really makes you think

It's not if you are a consenting adult with a medical reason.

>Despite the fact that it's been proven not to negatively impact how sex feels.
What about the fact that it causes stress to the babies who've only just been born?

circumcision.org/response.htm

> the infant will “cry vigorously, tremble, and in some cases become mildly cyanotic [having blueness or lividness of the skin, caused by a deficiency of oxygen] because of prolonged crying.”
>The most invasive part of the procedure caused the longest crying. These cries were high pitched and were judged most urgent.

But I've NEVER heard of any of the millions of people with cut dicks complain about getting their dick cut. It's an issue that came out of nowhere.

What if they are faking the data like they are all the other shit? What if the red pill is that it makes you more sensitive? Make you really want to have sex? I'm cut and I struggle not to jack off everyday.

And tons of my family members have gotten married because of the desire to have sex and kids. What if not getting cut stunts the sex drive or messes with your hormones?

Because Europe stopped and their population is getting fucked. And the jews are doing it all the time.

I know the truth of why this happens and know to much of Kabbalah to reveal why. Stay mad goys.

>attributing the cut of your dick to the birth rate of a country
Wow, you're fucking stupid.

>implying everybody develops phimosis

too*
actually works here

depends on whether genital mutilation should be illegal for women.

equality must be first.

rest will follow.

once, woomen suffer the same, women very soon will stop advocating for genital mutilation for men.

>U dum
I see I've already won. You've some immigrant bulls to prep, don't you lad?

>>Places with anteater dick majorities having some of the lowest birth rates
>Really makes you think
This

What amazes me is that ((people)) here actually defend circumcision
>muh pretty dick
kike please, uncut people don't give a shit what males think about their penises outlook, it's the girls voice that counts. Also infact cut penis is not regular in Europe so girls tend to find cut weird. Next claim?
>m-muh tight foreskin, can't pull it back
yes you can, i don't have this problem. Where have you heard this?
>BUT M-M.. MUH DICK CHEESE
haha, only if you don't shower regularly, which seems to be the thing for these cut manchildren. Also please list the dangers of smegma? Alright, i'm done

I have a cut dick and I'm complaining because I didn't have a say in it. There have been many instances of this historically being controversial (parts of Europe used to circumcise, not anymore). It's an issue that came with the realization that there was no consent in regards to a "religious" body modification (see secularization of the civilized fucking world).

Faking what data? This is bait now.

What the FUCK are you trying to say? Are you from Alabama? Your post, especially the last two lines make no sense. outside of

>DA JOOZ!

>all these faggots went through this
HAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAH

In Muslim countries it is both legal.
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/08/23/491055905/controvery-erupts-in-russia-over-report-on-female-genital-mutilation

Adult circumcision is a perfectly acceptable procedure. Your dick is as developed it will ever be, you've got more flesh to work with, and you can have meds to stop the pain.

Cutting off a child's foreskin to stop an issue that can be fixed properly when they're older?

Why don't we just open up babies and remove their appendix too? There's a chance that could kill you so why risk it? Besides chicks dig scars.

>Seriously, I never heard of this shit until the globalist jews started pushing their anti-european agenda. Europe has a significantly less birthrate than America and a significantly less circumcise rate.
Are you seriously trying to correlate birth rates to circumcision rates? Did you take a moment to think how stupid that sounds?

>Also why would the jews do it to themselves if it didn't help them?
Their religion and tradition says so, despite its negatives.

>Why would they push the agenda to stop circumcision but keep doing it themselves?
Are you a retard? The Jews don't push stopping circumcision. Dr. Goldstein pushes for it as hard as they can

Well i don't know about morality, its simply unnecessary and weird.

A yank not having to worry about hygiene doesn't shock me.

Which had do you wipe with?

>MUH HIGHER BIRTH RATES
Niggers tend to breed like rabbits, gj americucks

>High on meth the post.

>cut
>doctor did a shit job
>now I can't get an erection

Why is circumcision good again?