"user, am I a good person?"

"user, am I a good person?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45a1NTArG-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are the wet dream of fat manchildren of the internet, that can't get real human interaction and will die alone.

I guess for some, you are just the quick fap that will make them release the stress, and keep them from killing themselves for more one day.

Maybe its enough.

I do not think so, no.

You view others as extensions of yourself. By some lack of inner peace, you ascribe solutions to societies that do not require them. In conquering and repatriating you find a peace which cannot reflect within yourself - you destroy and subjugate because you lack the ability to feel power.

Your drive is not the taming of the natural world but of yourself. You will never achieve peace or happiness so long as you see yourself as one with the world. You are not the world. You are a separate, diluted entity, as are we all.

Knowledge of your own spirit, of your own peace, is all that can bring you satisfaction.

"I mean, a-a-a-am I just doomed to be the person that I am? The person in Book 4? I-I-It's not too late for me, is it? I-I-It's not too late, user I need you to tell me it's not too late."

"I-I-I-I need you to tell me that I'm a good person. I know that I can be selfish and narcissistic and self-destructive, but underneath all that, deep down, I'm a good person and I need you to tell me that I'm good, user... Tell me, please, user, tell me that I'm good..."

Not really, no

You just suck

>please tell I'm a good person

What is a good person like?

Make the Earth Kingdom great again

so what I'm hearing is... Kuvira needs a good domming

Are you a good person? Absolutely not

Are you a good looking person? Hell yes

Why are you stuttering?

We don't really have enough insight into your motivations and general backstory to tell.
You're a bit of a cunt, that's for sure.

Heeey, aren't you that nazi from that terrible show?

>pubes

rip user

>......
>Hey aren't you the general from the earth kingdom

It's c-c-cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=45a1NTArG-g

You would have been better if had raped the Avatar.

Yes and I am glad to see your sex change went off without a hitch Mako.

Fuck no, but you are one hell of a boxer.

That depends, is it good that you're making me interested in androgynous women?

Yes. The other villains were shitbirds, but Kuvira was a qt girl, so she gets completely forgiven.

>We only got cocky Kuvira for ten fucking seconds.

>that description
>that pic

That projection mang.

You are better, you are a conqueror. She never did anything wrong.

More like my reaction after reading a friend of mine that lurk here, and decided to vent.

Now I'm venting because I don't know what say to him.

>They tell me the Avatar's good but I'm twice as nice
>And I'm gonna stick to her butt like white on rice!

no but you're a natural result of government incompetence.

No. Now bend over and take your punishment.

It's too late for you, Kuvira.

You never were meant to be a good person. That is destiny. That is for fate to decide.

The picture needs to encapsulate a bitter and self destructive human being. A bright and cheery, semi smug person is not what Kuvira really is. Show me the despair and sadness and then I can address whether or not you are a good person.

You are hot though.

L I T E R A L L Y
H I T L E R

I can't even remember why she tried to conquer capital city?

She consolidated the earth kingdom, then one of the bei fong daughters tried to kill her in her sleep so she annexed her city, then what?

Did she say "this is earth kingdom clay" and demand the capital to surrender or else it would be invaded?

I don't see how she did anything wrong until that point.

Even when she invaded the world capital, the only problem was she invaded it in a way that would cause it to be ravaged like stalingrad. she should have just sieged and blocked trade in and out of it or something while increasing her forces

Fascist not Nazi

Don't start arguing on what she did wrong. It's been discussed a billion times on all her faults and misdeeds and you will summon that one autistic user that defends Kuvira and says she has little faults.

Most people here know Kuvira did bad shit, no need to someone autism and spawn a 400 reply thread filled with sperg out.

summon*

Republic city was former earth kingdom clay turned fire nation colony turned autonomous metropolis with the idea of all benders living there side by side. It was hardly justifiable but when has that stopped authoritarian countries taking back lands and areas that used to be part of them but no longer are culturally, politically or economically?

The parallels are easy to draw with china/taiwan or russia/ukraine.

she obviously does the wrong thing in the end but he problem is that most of season 4 the main cast act as though she's a villain without much reason.

like one of tenzin's kids gets incredibly butthurt and wants Korra to forcibly remove her just because Kuvira is raising taxes some of the places in the earth kingdom that she has consolidated.

what the fuck is that?

And suyin literally tries to assassinate Kuvira at night during a cease-fire

so what did she do wrong before starting a battle in republic city?

nothing apart from hippy "oh don't use the spirit vines for energy wah muh spirits muh WMDs" stuff

Th...Those eyebrows...

Laughing way harder than I should be

Lmao gtfo gayto. Real life philosopher inbound. Why Kuvira is unhappy stems from her ignorance that everything everywhere is not in her control. Her thinking nature is within her control and but seeing otherwise causes her to be unhappy. What she should do is take off her clothes and beg for scraps.

I'm not indulging you with a topic that has been beaten countless times. I am almost persuaded to think you are that autistic user, but the most likely answer is that you are baiting.

I will not be baited by that kind of autism. Now if there's another type of sperg you'd like to talk about, I'm all ears..

Well she was strong arming Zaofu to join the Earth Empire

Of course Suyin is purposely portrayed to be a bit rash just like her mother, and does try to strike at Kuvira before the Earth Empire attacks them, but it isn't exactly peaceful to park an entire army outside someone's gates and demand surrender

A lot of the villains had morally ambiguous goals in Legend of Korra, and we saw first hand how disastrous Prince Wu would be as a ruler, so her actions could be said to be justified until she demands that Zaofu join the Earth Empire against their will, and that she is rounding up foreign nationals and putting them in detention camps, so any moral high ground was lost long before the attack on Republic City, but initially one could very well sympathize with Kuvira

looks like I win, kid.

Kuvira doesn't do anything wrong until she invades republic city instead of blockading it until it meets her demands, or gathering enough military force that they feel no choice but to yield it, like the british did with hong kong to the chinese.

>defeats bandits and uses them to harass villages that didn't want to surrender
>tries to kill that one faggot prince
>comes with whole army to take over metal city
>nothing wrong

>winning an argument only one side colluded on
He's calling you autistic bro.

such strong arming is perfectly acceptable for a nation.

If some part of a country tries to secede then the country will typically strong arm them too.

putting aliens who settled and claimed land in camps is a necessary intermediary step to deporting them. it is acceptable for a nation that has been invaded to expel those invaders who have started claiming that land and demanding to live there.
E.g. the spanish reconquista

keep on being butthurt, autism kid

That's not how you use collude but yes, I am calling him fedora.

Wait, I'm confused. There are people who genuinely think Kuvira was the bad guy?

I thought the consensus on Sup Forums was that Suyin was a crazy bitch and Korra was just being Korra, ie dumb as shit and easily misled.

>restoring a country and the return of law and order
>somehow bad

I still don't get why she didn't just use all that platinum to buy republic city.
Or just equip tanks with spirit-root artillery.
Or Spirit-nuke the city.

Also how did Toph, who can allegedly feel all things in the world upon reaching enlightenment, not feel the twenty story tall robot under construction somewhere?

Problem is that by current international law, any dictator trying to pull what Kuvira did would be immediately denounced

So Suyin doesn't recognize the authority of Kuvira or the Earth Empire, she never really liked the Earth Kingdom and its royalty either, and sure, in Kuvira's eyes that makes Suyin and Zaofu separatists, but Kuvira then subjugating the city will be judged upon who wins the war, and Kuvira lost that one in the end

Kuvira did nothing wrong.

Korra is an autismo spoiled womanchild who should've stayed in training/education for at least another decade before going around sticking her nose in everyone's business like she knows shit.

I doubt it.
You're a woman.

>Also how did Toph, who can allegedly feel all things in the world upon reaching enlightenment,
She could feel where her family was that's why she says that she could always see them. So she could only see Suyin being a shit and Lin being incompetent and Lin losing her bending and getting in fights. She could sense people she knows or has met personally.

And platinum isn't that expensive otherwise it wouldn't be so plentiful and common or Suyin could have bought Ba Sing Se or Hiroshi could have bought RC himself or Asami wouldn't have been in financial troubles in the first place in Book 2.

And the vines deplete with use so the tanks would still need vines to cycle through like how the mech did to fire the cannon. And the extra large vine to power it.

And that whole going to extreme bit that the antagonists did was reflected in Kuvira lasering the city. Why destroy something that you are going to take over and live in?

>>restoring a country and the return of law and order
>>somehow bad
From the first episode the world is shown to be a backwards in its thinking.
>Korra shows up to restore peace and order by stopping gang members from extorting people in broad daylight.
>She's held more accountable than the criminals ie somehow bad.

Sage

>I still don't get why she didn't just use all that platinum to buy republic city.

Platinum apparently isn't rare in the Avatar-verse. Or at least far less rare than in reality. IIRC, there's not enough platinum on Earth to use it to the extent we saw just with Hiroshi's mecha factory.

yeah that really sucks. they had an clear outlet to actually make her a three-dimensional character and didn't take it.

>tfw I couldn't protect my dictatorfu's smile

Tell me what you know about night terrors

>and uses them to harass villages that didn't want to surrender
Reminder that Kuvira never used bandits to harass the villages. We all thought she would and it seemed really obvious, but it never actually happened.

Tell him to get out. It can only help him at this point.