I'm confused

I'm confused.
Was the alien the albino thing or this freaky androgynous monster we were forced to watch for 2 hours?

>At the Fox Showcase early this month, Waterston said that it was partially necessity and partially inspiration from her other big follow-up film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. “The haircut was my idea, because I had this like, goofy bob from Fantastic Beasts,” said Waterston. “And Ridley [Scott] kind of liked it. And I just thought I can’t be this like goofy, flawed witch in space. It just seemed really wrong to me.”
>“I’d been hanging out with Ezra Miller on that film, and I really loved his dumb haircut from that movie. And so, when I got this job, I was still shooting that.” She saw Miller’s wig in the make-up trailer and put it on, showing it to Ridley Scott and “begged him to let me do it and he did.”
>“I’m just ripping off Ezra,” she concluded.

they look nothing alike

dumb bitch needs glasses

She's cute as fuck, op. Dumb nigger.

She looks a bit like Wallace.

now post it in hd so we can see how sweaty and flawed her skin is

we're supposed to believe that both david and walter, perfect specimens, are attracted to this hideous creature

Hello.

tfw no kat boyfriend (female)

It was alien to our beliefs.

Literally, LITERALLY in love with her.

Perfect body, horrible face.

explain this meme to me

the thing in brackets is what they really are but the first word is what they look like?

She has such a great bod, damn

>Wallace.

You say that like that I'm supposed to know who that is.

>Perfect body, horrible face.

This is nature's perfect cruel joke

i do enjoy katherine's long range and her tall body of work

STICC

yep. you got it user

antifa?!

is this really the only good tall/small from that movie

whatever bro

pretty much, yeah, i only skimmed through, but katherine is only in it for a total of 5 minutes or so

she was so adorable in logan lucky :3

post more Kat pls

oh my size fetish... urkdmffnfkckd

I have one question and one question only. Why don´t aliens actually breed females instead of facehuggers ? I think it would the atmosphere of the movie a lot if they were instead brutally raped by BAC.

Tite

TITE indeed

I wanna suck on her tits and pits so badly bros...

>5'11

Is she still tite? Any webms from Covenant?

don't forget her scenes in inherent vice

This manga is the origin

And people always say "isn't a male succubus just an incubus" but the whole point is an incubus fucks women, he doesn't furiously suck and ride hundreds of dicks

big girl bump

2cute4me

This, being into tomboys is manly as fuck