Russians love Donald Trump

I know you probably won't watch this Sup Forums, but check it out if you can. Pretty interesting. Two reporters from BBC went on the Trans-Siberian Railway and asked the passengers what they about the US election: youtube.com/watch?v=BOF0visASag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pDMkOft5v9U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgGnBCDfCLM
youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fun fact: in Russia people interested in USA election more than in our 2017 Parliament election.

That's because it will effect the Russian people more.

Russian liberals say that 'US President is just a talking head, everything depends on government, that will fuck Russia in the ass and it doesn't matter who is the President". Who is right?

Trump wins = better US and Russia relationship, better trade, it's a win/win for the economy between the two.

Hillary wins = 4 years of constant media bombardment about big bad boogeyman Russia and how eeeeevil the Russian people are.

I want Trump to win, I'm getting sick of the Russian Boogeyman shit.

Well I could imagine Russian media is much nicer about Trump.

The media here and probably the rest of Europe is freaking out and lying about him nearly every day.

I have no idea why since Finland is completely irrelevant but the media apparently still has to make people hate Trump.

Russian liberals know other liberals very well.

>The media here and probably the rest of Europe is freaking out and lying about him nearly every day.
i only pay attention to some bg channels but p sure the media here doesn't care about US elections (we have our own going on soon, and people don't care about that one either, there's like a few months left and the largest political party hasn't even declared their candidate yet)

also daily reminder the clintons bombed serbia

heh, i remeber this train, when i was student i everymounth travel on train

youtu.be/pDMkOft5v9U

That's because you're the most right wing European country Hungary.

The president doesn't mater quite as much as people may think. The past two we've had have just exercised executive power a lot more than in the past. What matters the most in American politics is an efficient bureaucracy, lawful state and local governments, and an involved population. But for some reason, everyone just wants to bitch about who is going to be president (and then not vote). I disagree that America will always shit on Russia. It'll just continue as long as your country expands to the west.

US president, government, congress and bipartisian system are a scam and the country is ruled by corporate elites.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgGnBCDfCLM

>tfw Vatican City isn't the most right wing
just

Calling it now: average Russian citizens will hack into voting machines on election day and vote Trump.

>Russians love Donald Trump
the jewish media arm doesn't reach that far, so russians can form their own opinion

Dude the president has the constitutional power to fucking ban anything from individuals to the entirely of mankind from coming to the United States.

He also have extraordinary control over foreign policy.

Then the department of homeland security will take over and plant Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

They care because Trumpism is spreading around the globe aND if he's elected it could become unstoppable.

Aside from the misleading title of this thread, as well as the fact that any video like this would have involved deliberate and probably goal-oriented choosing and discarding of which clips to use, reports like this are exactly what I'm interested in; what people in Country A think about what's happening in Country B.

Unfortunately, a measley three minutes of footage is next to worthless. Who knows how representative of the people's opinion those few clips are. Maybe they included different views just for the sake of including a variety of views, maybe they left something out. Who knows?

Certainly not the viewer.

I don't know how it goes in Russia but here it's pretty much goes like this
>Russian diaspora love Trump and support him
>Ethiopians also like him after explaining his points to them
>Local Israeli patriots of any ethnicity support him as well
>Leftists, liberals and left leaning parties condemned him and try to do the same shit as Western media

>currently the mood between Russia and America is great
Has he not been paying attention? Obango and Hillary are planning on WW3 in the name of diversity and Russia is openly opposed to it.

Noone loves Donald " Drumpf " !! He is racist sexist mysogynistic zenophobic and not at all qualified to be president !!

for what it's worth, according to a relatively popular balkan prophet (baba vanga), who is also popular in russia, the 44th US president will be black, and will be their last president.
now this could also mean that you get a female president, as there are genders in our language. or it could mean obama just stays in office for longer.
could also mean with trump you get balkanized.

Thank you for

C O R R E C T I N G

i've heard by western media it's some huge scandal your PM's daughter has a goy bf. and that trumps daughter being married to a jew is basically unacceptable.

does anyone even care about this, or is it all about hating muslims?

fuckin hell Russians are truly bro tier, and wise
we always talk about how they're impacted by propaganda but this video disproves that

hope trump wins and we can be allies and kick Turkey's ass together.

>"journalism" in 2016
>they got paid to film this

Wut

I've never heard about any of this. Our media is basically shills of CNN and globalists, they hate anyone and anything that is "The Current year".

this makes sense. Trump is very pro Israel. Most Jews here, however, cannot stand him

if what he says is true and:
>Then the department of homeland security will take over and plant Hillary
she wouldn't technically pass as a president, would she? How do you call a not elected, but forcefully planted leader?

Thats because most Jews in the US are delusional, they think Israel is an ultra liberal state where everyone live in peace and only Hamas is the problem, as soon as they get here they get a reality sucker punch.

No one in that video said they love Donald Trump. 90% of that was just saying how the world hates America.

it wasn't enough of a reality sucker punch that all other countries in the region refuse to have diplomatic ties with Israel and ban Israeli citizens from entry?

Our executive office has been steadily increasing its powers for a while now. The office has been incredibly powerful in foreign policy since at least the Roosevelt administration.

>she wouldn't technically pass as a president, would she?
well a president is a job description, maybe even a title. so even if it's illegal it still counts. but if we take the legal definition, then there should be no "female form" of the word.
>How do you call a not elected, but forcefully planted leader?
idk, an agent?

either way i think the odds of at least one US politician getting shot this election is p high

>the odds of at least one US politician getting shot this election is p high

my bet is on David Duke. No way he'll be allowed in the senate, even if he wins

Shill misspelled "misogynistic" and "xenophobic".The dummy probably dropped out of high school and couldn't even get a hair-net job.

Bonus: "Stronger Together" Logo

i get so sad when people project onto americans the anti-american bullshit.

if only they actually knew us and our culture...

>Russians love Donald Trump

But, seriously, so what?

They're just responding to celebrity. They have no knowledge of American issues or Trump's policies. And why would they? They don't care - it's like asking who's cooler, Clint Eastwood or Urkel.
To parade that shit here thinking it proves something about Trump or Shillary or America, is cringeworthy in the extreme.

What are you talking about? We have a decent relationship with Egypt and Jordan, Keep out of Syria as much ad we can and just ignore Lebanon.

>my bet is on David Duke. No way he'll be allowed in the senate, even if he wins

Bah he's a holdover from another era. He's insignificant and is fading away anyway.

Serious question

Why are slavs so goddamn ugly?

bumping this amazing speech