WAKE ME UP

Found this on the bulletin board for my dorm floor. How should I rebute this Sup Forums?

>you're so retarted

yeah i guess you are

I have been gay since i was 14 and i call things gay thh the time.

>chosing to be gay
kys, senpai

Fix the picture you moron and then maybe we can respect you.

Idiots. It's like you don't use the computer half of your life.

Nice try New Zealand, get off that proxy.

Wait, a dorm room? Like a university dormitory? Ffs, this looks like something that would be at an elementary school

>you're so vertical

fucking horizontal you fucking nigger I hope you die

I'm not turning my head to read your stupid ass blog pic alt-right bait hugboxxing thread about hurr muh sticks n stones

kys you worthless vertical nigger

>I'm a survivor of sexual assault
>shit like getting your butt groped is now counted as sexual assault
>You are calling someone a survivor of having their butt touched

Not even kidding, user. I tear this type of shit down when I see it.

Doesn't even look that bad by libtard standards. These are not thing any normal person says in the company of strangers.

You have to think about who chooses to be an RA, and that half their job is to "make people feel comfortable at the dorm"
It's always the most retarded fucknose always-upbeat nothing-should-ever-be-mean-or-called-out women

>sideways image
Yes, you're retarded. Kill yourself.

Mobile shit posting tumors should be banned.

Yes to all of those
Fuck you

I'm sorry Iphones fucking suck
Isn't offensive speech banned in NZ?
>retarted

What's an RA?

That's my RA all right

Resident's assistant, helps students

what, are you some kinda retart?

Look at the pic, fag

>come back at night
>cover it with smuggies

>That Exam Just RAPED Me

Do people actually say this?

this. gibs some more for me to print tonight

I've heard it only as a strawman statement

>retart confirmed

just cum on it

Does the First Amendment require speech to be helpful, inspiring, necessary, or kind?

This. It's not that bad.
Think of it as a sedition act.
Rules or suggestions to not do certain things are usually tolerable.

That does sound like a honey pot for leftists. They love exerting power over others under the veil of helping them. Are these people elected or appointed?

I'm a fag and I use the "that's so gay" expression, and so do my straight friends. It doesn't bother me.

Why would talking about illegal immigrants offend legal immigrants?
Why would talking about a person who looks suspiciously like a terrorist offend a veteran?
Why would describing a place as ghetto, offend someone who grew up poor? Is it like an unfair comparison, or they have childhood trama, or is it that they liked being poor and calling poverty "ghetto" is insulting?

How you have to dress to look like a terrorist?

hired, i believe

wear a towel on your head, like I was when I was doing my laundry and found this poster

This post just raped me

May God have mercy on your souls.

>i live with a mental disorder

Shut it down, OP.

Fix it, and fix it now!

>that exam just RAPED me
HAHAHAHHAHA who the fuck says this, im going to start saying this

Just tape up a sign that says "YES"

just say
yes
fuck your feelings faggot

post smuggies?

Put up or swap one of the things with "im gay," and see how long it stays up

Why would referring to illegal aliens upset a U.S. citizen? I don't understand.

Checked

? one of the explanations says that already

libtards, that's why

its derisive almost as if you're accusing them of being illegal

Pull out your dick and piss on it

>would you say "those illegal aliens..."
>if you knew that I just became a US citizen
Well, yes, I would. It just wouldn't be about you (pretend I'm a burger for the sake of this post).

>Is it true
Yes
>Is it helpful
Subverts leftist lies
>Is it inspiring
Patriotism is always inspiring
>Is it necessary
Fight leftism whenever found
>Is it kind
Future generations will thank us

Tear it down OP

NO BORDERS NO ONE IS ILLEGAL

It's just an opinion. You don't need to refute it, because it doesn't make any claim other than "this is what we believe".

Do what we do whenever the United Nations comes bitching about Zwarte Piet again and just tell them "I have listened to your concerns" and then don't change at all.

THAT EXAM JUST FINGERED ME BEHIND A DUMPSTER

I hate this shit even more because I know a lot of gay guys and not once have any been offended by anything of the sort. Most will even say "thats so gay" or "thats homo" themselves.

Just write the number of a suicide hotline on the board and "#boofuckinghoo"

>Are these people elected or appointed?
They fill out a job application. These people are fellow college students looking to make some money.

Biggest perks are usually free housing (they get a private dorm room and live with the rest of the students) and a small amount of spending money.

Basically you get to be a hall monitor for a floor of dorm rooms. It's not really about having control over others, but merely babysitting and being a mentor for those few students who act way out of line.

RAs report to the building's RD (residence director, someone who spent at least a year as an RA), and the RD decides whether or not to expel problem students from the building.

RAs in freshmen dorms usually have the most amount of work, but it's a total slack job for those in the upper class housing.

Just taped a paper with "YES" to it

>T is the only letter that matters

the rest don't add anything in terms of benefit to a discourse aside from stressing the mind-work a little more so to lie in front of the vis-à-vis to not hurt their feelings by reminding them of the natural hierarchy.

If the whole school meditated or didn't give a fuck about eachothers' and their own feelings, none of that shit would happen and everyone would have perfect SAT scores - then I just realized this isn't highschool and it's in a college.

God help us. Kikes need empathy to prey upon in order to sell materialist garbage and maintain their CEO positions. College is just becoming glorified HS nowadays.

I need to visit my sister at her campus. I want to wear my MAGA hat and generally not give a fuck what people's feelings are and trigger the fuck out of them.

I want to IRL trigger people but I live in such a conservative state and town that the only hope I'd have to find someone to trigger is our school's campus, and even then it would be hard I feel like.

Kek, I like to wear my MAGA hat around camput

Pic related

>You choose to be gay
Yeah, you're not born gay, but you don't exactly choose to be gay.

Yeah I wear mine out to the bars and in public and shit but like I said, almost everyone here supports Trump and anyone who doesn't wouldn't say anything.

Anytime anyone says something about it, it's a compliment. Hell, just got one from dude in his 40s while I was sitting at the bar with my friends Friday night. He said something to me like small talk, I said something back. Before he went back to talking with his wife, he said "Oh I like your hat by the way", to which I thanked him.

The worst I got around here was some drunk lady came up and said "do you really support Trump?" I said "yeah", and she asked why. Basically just said I liked his policies and she gave me a little shit along the lines of "huh, I don't know how you can support him but whatever" and walked off. It was a "I don't care" whatever, not like a TRIGGERED whatever too.

Noice. I have the camo one and the red one. Also bought some koozies.

that's the beauty of it
simplicity will let it blend right it, poor grammar and all

passerbys will do a doubletake, but won't dare to take it down

cuz
im gay

but I'm not gay?
>inb4 we're all faggots

Well did you think? You should

REALLY MADE ME THINK

i sincerely hope this is a joke

>that exam just raped me
kek

I'm a biscum and I use "gay" and "faggot" as an insult, or to denote things I think are terrible myself.

>She's a psycho
>she admits to having a mental illness
???

I JUST HAD THE SAME THING POSTED IN MY DORM

WHAT THE FUCK

the real cancer about that board is not the text but it is the faggot who put white lettering over a yellow backdrop. Fuck fags make a legit poster with black background and white lettering so i can read it.

Just pretend to be sloshed one night and fall against it, ripping it to pieces, before staggering back to your dorm room to "pass out."

Spray paint a large swastika over the board

We say it a lot here in Spain
>"People get the lube we're getting anally raped today"
>"Teacher's gonna fuck us good "
>"My ass still hurts from today's exam"
And much much more.

where?

Post back when the deed is done, user. We want to hear this.

This is retarded. No one uses those words with their actual meaning. Like calling someone a bitch, you don't actually mean they are a female dog.

>you're so retarted

>retarted
ftfy

>Dorm
>Going to college

STOP. FALLING. FOR. THE. COLLEGE. MEME.

Put a Trump poster with razor blades in the back over the bulletin board

W&M

>Posting Mr. Degrelle

HERO OF EUROPE 10/10 GOD DAMN IT WHAT A BAD MOTHERFUCKER SIEG HEIL HITLER.

Haha it reminds of the good times in french prépas
>Will you bring your own gravel? If you don't Mr *** will take his own to rape you. And he likes it coarse

nope, sorry

bump

FUCK

Add pro peadophile shit and report to campus management

>this is the face of the average Drumpf supporter
Hillary wins in a landslide

Would you still do this if you knew you knew my uncle touched my dick once?

Just ignore the liberalism and keep your head down. You can't change it. It drove me crazy in third year and I went from an A-student to just barely graduating and destroying my GPA in the process. Don't make the same mistake.