MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not sea worthy due to lax maintenance. One out of every two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority.
Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

>youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

Other urls found in this thread:

avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/when-a-girl-hits-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8
nypost.com/2009/12/03/elin-prenup-worth-300m-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=VPetZ4nW9j8
esotericjahanism.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice copypasta, faggot.

SAGE

Shut the fuck up faggot you are human scum

lets be a lonely faggot instead of making children and getting more effort into finding real women.

good idea , idiot

Western Men should go MGTOW. Jamal, Tyrone and Ahmed are keeping their women busy anyway. It looks like they can't compete

forever free

you're not wrong but traditionalism also granted men privileges in return - sex on demand from their wife because marital rape wasn't a thing, custody of their children, ability to outearn women significantly etc

traditionalism was give and take

feminism is just take

>MGTOW
Nice movement closet faggot.

MGTOW and Fourth-wave Feminism destroy family and future of humanity.

Stop with this nonsense.

MGTOW divorce lawyer here its great we will send you free playstations and video games and anime !

We are inclusive for everyone just get a divorce !

>while males need only apply.

(You)
No I'm not.
I own a bar. Years of bartending = plenty of friends
No amount of fucking white people can currently do will result in preventing white people from becoming a minority on our planet. It's impossible to out-breed two entire continents where uneducated women can't afford birth control.
avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/when-a-girl-hits-you/
What the video
MRAs = Male Feminists. MGTOW are not MRAs
No amount of fucking white people can currently do will result in preventing white people from becoming a minority on our planet. It's impossible to out-breed two entire continents where uneducated women can't afford birth control.

having kids and a significant other in this day and age? is not acceptable.

Have you guys even got your marriage and family permits?

Relax. I was just funposting. Anyway, haven't you guys heard of prenuptial agreements? From what NRIs tell me, they are somewhat effective in mitigating divorce risk

>MGTOW TL;DR

Ask Tiger Woods how well prenups work.

youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8

MGTOW =/= celibacy.

More like "Vgtow". Virgins going going their own way.

Every single mgtow personality I've seen on YouTube has been some fat/ugly/old dude.

I understand being a rampant reclusive faggot when you're in your late 30s and 40s but becoming a no girls allowed faggot in your 20s is just retarded

MGTOW just seems like a lot of bitter dudes that married the first girl they had sex with (Always a mistake)

>virgins have no value, because they can't win the approval of the masters

>Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

except this is based on the biological truth that wombs are worth more than penises.
this goes all the way back to our evolutionary thinking, even when we were in tribes.

I did a brief Google on Tiger Woods and his divorce. From what I can make of it, it wasn't that the prenup made him vulnerable, it was that he renegotiated his prenup to make it more favorable to his wife so that he could get her co-operation in dealing with his scandal.

If I am missing something here, what is the tl;dr version of what I am missing?

I've never married. Most MGTOWs that I have met in my city have also never married. It's very easy to determine that it is a bad contract. A few of them have married, and they swear up and down that they will never do it again.
We bang strippers like they're candy.
>it's difficult to hire a prostitute

Why do you waste your time thinking about this shit? What the fuck

>hurr durr grrls are bad

Go be fat and lonely on /r9gay/, this is the wrong forum for you

Forgot link
nypost.com/2009/12/03/elin-prenup-worth-300m-report/

do you live in a city that has more women than men, especially in the college age grad demographic?

that's why you're seeing a shift. it's biological truth that men and women behave differently when sex ratios skew towards one or the other. when there are more women than men, men get less competitive for women, they have more casual sex, and they settled down later.

no one cares about casual sex, dude. for you it may be the culmination of your manhood, but the truth is sex without reproduction is still a failure, biologically. we are family-centric beings, so having lots of loose sex is ultimately pointless and anyone who does it for more than a couple years realizes it's pretty unfulfilling

Why are you trying to spread your shitty death cult here? Just fuck off and be sour grapes faggot im your designated Internet hugboxes. Nobody in their 20s should become a blackpilled faggot like you it's a false bitter world view that only leads to misery and defeatism

>thinks women are his masters

No wonder you're a virgin.

>mfw a leaf is right

While waiting in line at a Starbucks, you strike up a conversation with the person next to you in line. You recommend to him that he go see a movie that you've recently seen, because you think the movie is good. Does providing that recommendation require a lot of effort?

Recommending to anons that they avoid marriage is the equivalent of recommending to a stranger that they go see a movie. It isn't a big deal and it requires very little effort.

This is the perfect forum to issue this recommendation. Someone has to counterbalance the stormfag "muh white race" bullshit that goes on here and since this isn't a white nationalist forum, I'm allowed to. The Nazis on this board are leading my fellow white men into financial ruin solely because they're cowards who believe being surrounded by cheap labor is threatening for some inexplicable reason and someone has to call them out on their bullshit.

I don't. I was merely pointing out that he does subconsciously. The notion that a man isn't valuable until he wins validation from a woman is the basis of shaming a man for being a virgin.

It's a slaves mentality.

>these mental gymnastics of comparing a movie suggestion to charged sociopolitical disucssion
>going up to someone in a starbucks, unsolicited, and telling them of the vice of marriage is totally normal!
dude ur retarded

>cowards who believe being surrounded by cheap labor is threatening for some inexplicable reason and someone has to call them out on their bullshit.
this is the only part i agree with

What makes you think that my life is miserable. I'm 42 and I've gone my entire life without parasites attached to my wallet. Consequently, I've been able to grow a very successful business. I have a lot of money and I have a lot of friends.

The notion that MGTOWs must be lonely and miserable is a red herring that is used to distract from the fact that marriage is very, very bad for men financially.
>pic related

If you can't get a women to sleep with you willingly, there is something wrong with you. Fucking a women is the most natural and normal thing a human male can do.

If you think what I'm currently doing requires significant effort, you are the one who is retarded.

>hand a woman money
>she suddenly becomes willing.
inb4 "I'm better because I don't pay them"

If a woman isn't charging you money for sex, she's trading sex to gain access to your social pool.

>successful business, lots of friends, money, no parasites

>still shitposting his cult on Sup Forums to "warn" us all of the dangers of marriage

pro tip, tl;dr
dont marry whores guys

and if you do, understand that marriage takes a lot of work to stay solid.

> I'm 42 and have a business go MGTOW to be like Sup Forums lmao

shill plz go

They're all whores.

>tfw you're going to marry a qt girl and have lots of kids
>tfw there's nothing the people ITT can do about it
Feels good man

Marrying is fine, just keep your financial assets separated.

youtube.com/watch?v=VPetZ4nW9j8

nobody is paying me to do this, but doing this is a real pleasure.

if I can lead one user who isn't familiar with MGTOW to google it and discover what it actually is rather than what MGTOW opponents strawman it to be, I'll consider this thread a success.

bong gets it

Just put the lions share of your property and real estate on your mother. Problem solved.

bitterfag confirmed

in any case, women can claim she signed under durress and the piece of paper you spent thousands on in lawyer fees becomes as good as toilet paper

the laws are feminist
the courts are feminist
the judges are feminist
the society is feminist

the only way you win is not to play

Not bitter at all. I like whores. They're honest.

Wives on the other hand...

Thank you.

I think there is a difference between people who do something as an identity and people who just make a choice. You can have a motorbike and not be "a biker". Generally all these off the peg identities are held by people who need something like that. The world would be a much better place without "enthusiasts" in general really.

But the evidence is all around you that some people shouldn't get married and lack the aptitudes necessary to raise decent children. Probably the vast majority aren't capable. And there is no real reason why they should be, infant mortality used to be very high, mortality in general used to be very high, the numbers game needn't apply now.

It shouldn't be something people do on autopilot because its just "what you do". Women don't really want these things any more than men do, they just feel the pressure of conformity more. Again, you can hurr durr biology is destiny but again, the proof is all around you. Turns out a lot of them weren't all that interested after all but then its too late. When was the last time you were struck by the high quality of parenting and that you were surrounded by erudite fine young people with strong values?

At least think about binding choices that will define the rest of you life as if its an actual decision you can evaluate and actively make.

>When was the last time you were struck by the high quality of parenting and that you were surrounded by erudite fine young people with strong values?
Did you have shitty parents?
Serious question

>it's a false bitter world view that only leads to misery and defeatism
It's the truth. Nothing more, nothing less.

No one ever said that knowing the truth had to bring you happiness. And if you prefer happiness over truth, why are you even on Sup Forums?

Oh, that's right - uncomfortable truths are fine when they're uncomfortable for other people. I bet you love hearing about how blacks are genetically inferior and how violence is built into Islam. It's only when they start infringing on your fuzzy little protective blanket of self-delusion that you throw a hissy fit.

I support MGTOW as long as it's white men doing it.

Is cumming inside random women of fertile age and not paying child support/not engaging in relations MGTOW approved?

>truth
The only truth about MGTOW is that you're actively removing yourselves from the gene pool

Agreed
t. Shlomo shekelberg

robin williams was divorce raped 3x
rip

You deserve to die.

I am doomed anyway, because there is shortage of ladies willing to share my life, so fuck it, I am focusing on improving my life. When I'll get my dream job, I will ignore cunts, just like they ignore me now.
Hookers for sex, cooking skills for myself, vidya, books and travels for free time.
Also I already have leather jacket and plan on buying motorcycle.
But yeah, sure, keep talking like I cannot be happy because I am not pussywhipped like most dudes in commited relationships, willing to resign from everything just to not be alone.
MGTOW may not be right, but they are definitely onto something

>Did you have shitty parents?

Serious answer then. My parents are the most principled, decent people I know. This is how I know it isn't that common. There is a lot of effort and sacrifice in raising children well and the vast majority of people I know have no interest in the kinds of sacrifices around it. Its not just time and money, you have walk a bit straighter and live a bit cleaner if you are going to be any kind of example to anyone.

"I love my kids" is what every parent who is having their children taken away for starving/beating/abandoning them says. And I'm sure they mean it but it just isn't enough.

Put it this way, I'd love to own a border collie (the most based of breeds and smarter than the average Sup Forums user). I can't because I don't live in the country and I don't have the time that is really required to properly exercise one. This isn't because I hate dogs and it isn't because I don't like them or know about them. Of course, any old idiot who lives in a tower block and has a few hundred quid can buy one, and they do. I don't admire them for that.

I date a lot. Whenever a woman wants to get serious, i ask her why. Answers vary from "you make me feel good" to "i love you" or "i think our children would be pretty" or "you are a great guy" etc. Its always about how much it would benefit them.

When i was a kid, my grandpa died, and i asked my grandma why she married him all those years ago. She said "I just wanted to make him the happiest man in the world" and i asked "did you?" and she answered "hope so".

She really did love him.

Then i find out my mother wasn't my grandpa's, and i think "fuck this marriage shit".

>I can't because I don't live in the country and I don't have the time that is really required to properly exercise one
So, basically, you don't want to put in the effort to be a good husband or parent, so you're not even going to try?

Really makes you think

firstly, surrogacy. If you're MGTOW and you REALLY want a child, you can just pay some third world women to have it for you. With all the money you save from not having to support a wife, you'll probably end up being able to afford more children than you would have if you'd gone the natural route.

secondly, so what? If the rest of society has decided it's going to sacrifice the future in order to achieve maximum immediate satisfaction, why should I get the sisyphean task of trying to keep civilisation going? As women are constantly reminding me, as a straight white man this isn't my country any more - which begs the question: why should I care what happens to it after I'm dead?

The truth is women are predisposed to be whores and western civilization has turned into suicidal parody of itself. However, instead of trying to to anything to fix these problems, MGTOW wants people to sit in the proverbial corner and act above it all. The truth is MGTOW has no solutions to the problems of the world, it does not even want to attempt to rememdy them. It just wants to mock those that try. The truth is that its petty hedonsim full of miserable people, and misery loves company.

>Men actually believe this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA more women for the rest of us, including Tyrone.

Divorce rape is real. (cheaper to keeper is also real.)

>Doesn't know what a sex buddy, one night stand, or a girl you pump and dump is.

>you're MGTOW and you REALLY want a child, you can just pay some third world women to have it for you. With all the money you save from not having to support a wife, you'll probably end up being able to afford more children than you would have if you'd gone the natural route.
Honestly, you're a moron

Being a single parent, even a single father, is basically giving your kids a 1-way ticket to failure in life. They will hate you.

>Women are predisposed to be whores

In a an extreme scarcity economy/war times dumbass, if you let the ship sink then it's your fault when they jump off.

Ya I'm a MGTOW... I recently decided to go gay and it's working out really well.

Try it and see how much women won't matter anymore.

>real men go their own way
>real men vote for Hillary
>real men lift and fuck every women they can
>real men are over 8 feet tall
>real men hunt their own food
>real men wouldn't hurt animals
>blah blah blah blah blah blah

Such a useless fucking phrase at this point. No one gives a fuck what other people think they should be, so why do they insist on pushing this "real men" horseshit?

prove to me that this isn't an elaborate psy-op to shame neets into fucking

>you're not even going to try?

This is exactly the problem. "Hey at least you tried" shouldn't be thought of as good enough.
The world is full of "hey at least you tried" failure.

Its almost like there is something more to it.

I do.
>13 years of bartending
>bar owner 11 years

There's no need to post this everyday.
As they say, women do the recruiting for us.

The majority of the MGTOW movement consists of people who have zero success with women, and desperately try to cling to any "logical" excuse to resolve their insecurities

Only a small portion are people who have been genuinely ripped off in marriage

this is the problem
Man can only be put in 2 categories
>Real man
who pretty much is everything every woman ever desired, not existant in real life because everybody is flawed in some way; or trying to be the best, but being terribly cucked or pussywhipped in the process
>manbaby
every other person

Don't know, don't care, I am improving my life for myself, not in some stupid attempt to "continue my genetic legacy"
That is stupid and pointless anyway
>Non omnis moriar
I do not need to constantly remind myself that I have to be remembered after my death. I have absolutely 0 control on stuff that will happen after my death anyway.

Can someone post "I don't want to participate in animal competition" screencap?

jesus christ how horrifying

>Being a single parent, even a single father, is basically giving your kids a 1-way ticket to failure in life.
bullshit. Kids of single parents only have worse outcomes on average because most single parents are 'strong womyn'.

>trying to to anything to fix these problems
women aren't going to let things go back to traditional gender roles, and they aren't going to step up and become functioning members of society. You can herp your derp over how women just want an alpha male to put them in their place all you want, but out here in the real world there's no going back, and there's nothing you can do to change this. If you want to keep trying to patch up society piece by piece as it crumbles around you, fine, it's your life. But don't expect the rest of us to waste out time.

We got the leading MGTOW in Britain

esotericjahanism.com/

JOIN TODAY!

>shaming tactics
>because you're only capable of forming an emotional argument.

Thats for single moms. Single fathers achieve better results than two parents.

Don't take my word for it, look it up.

First of all /r9k/ gtfo, you ruined this board.

Second you misunderstand traditionalism. In a traditional society a man would give up his seat because he must fulfil his role as protector of those weaker than him, and out of respect for women. He has a better shot at survival when the ship goes down without a lifeboat.

In modern society there's no reason to respect women. They don't fulfil their role as caretakers, and they don't respect men or themselves even. They try to assert themselves as their own protectors and providers, so let them protect and provide for themselves.

I wouldn't die to protect this garbage we call western women, but it would be different if I lived in Russia or eastern Europe where the girls are still traditional qts. Of course I would give up my seat for the weak and innocent, it's the virtuous thing to do and men should be of strong virtues.

Teach me your ways wise master.

"MGTOW movement" sure, I can quite believe it.

But I'm not convinced an man in a miserable marriage (possibly his own fault, possibly because he married a woman who was never going to be happy) with a bunch of dependent children he can't support either financially, morally or practically is anything to especially admire either.

>Well at least he's normal, hurr durr

That doesn't make everything better does it.

>Kids of single parents only have worse outcomes on average because most single parents are 'strong womyn'.
Wrong.
Single fathers raise their kids better than single mothers, sure, but the best results always come from two-parent households.

Even gay parents raise their adopted children better than single fathers

I view MGTOW in the same way as I view people who have given up on making money
>there's no reason for money duuudddeee just live your life and be happy!
>there's no reason to get married dude! just live life for yourself at all times

>Well at least he's normal, hurr durr
When did I say that?

>be OP
>be fat autistic NEET
>can't get laid
>"Screw women anyways guys. I don't even want a gf, that's why I don't have one!"

>marriage is discriminatory and far too risky, I don't think I'll do it

MANBABY INCEL VIRGIN NEET FAGGOT LAYABOUT WORTHLESS SHITHEEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are people so triggered when men refuse to take a shit deal? Wouldn't the rational response be to renegotiate the deal instead of throwing a tantrum?

>Justifying cowardice
Just neckbeard things

So why isn't 'Overthrow a clearly corrupt system.' on the table?

>MGTOW
>literally sour grapes: the ideology

Women are full of bullshit but we need to fuck pussy so we accept all sort of stupid things. Best thing that MGTOW can do is to turn gay. A good example is Milo Yiannopoulos, a heterosexual that went gay just because that was the best way to deal with women.

What reasonable steps have MGTOW taken to change divorce law in the country?

The answer:
Absolutely nothing, because the majority of its people are not people who got screwed over in a divorce, but people with no success with women.

>b-but marriage is a raw deal!
This is why you date someone before marrying them
It's literally just a glorified vetting process

Op here,
This is the short version of what I'm talking about:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A traditional woman rules her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.

Just avoid relationships like they are plague. Get extreme about saving money. Drastically reduce your expenses. Buy a cheap, used 4 door sedan that is paid for that doesn't cost more than $3k. Buy a house near a college and rent out the spare rooms so that your tenants pay your mortgage and you have a free place to stay. Use the equity you build up in that house and your savings to open a very small business that can be run with less than three employees. Never do any physical labor. Always delegate. Your sole job is to catch thieves on video, fire them and then take them to court to get your money back.

>it's not how much you make, it's how much you save.

>Saving the Aryan race
>MGTOW
Pick one

>I don't know how to not be a tool, therefore relationships are inherently bad

Gotta love reading the immediate butthurt whenever one of these threads pop up

there is nothing wrong with protecting your women... when they actually are your women and respect your authority. If not then fuck em

In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and have access to birth control and western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and Asia, women do not have universal access to birth control and are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and Asia will produce a shitload of children, and their child production will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can currently do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.

I'm just saying that just because certain things are expected doesn't mean they are good idea even for a majority of people, never mind everyone.

"Men actually just going their own way" (as opposed to signing up to being part of an internet cult) is probably a sensible and unremarkable choice for a lot of men.

Its also a sensible choice, by effect, for a lot of women but they have more trouble with conformity. To be fair, they face greater sanctions from each other for this, but that is something strong womyn are going to have sort out for themselves.

If MGTOWs are as troubled as you say, its hard to think that they are doing anything wrong.