What the fuck

what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>surprised a liberal show about relativism, nihilism promotes bestiality in women.

nothing matters go fuck a dog

Where is this from and what is it?

>wearing a shirt during sex
I HATE THIS!

>that little bit of leg
hawt

I'll let you in on a little secret, this already happens and way more often than you think.

google it

Bojack Horseman
It's a dog fucking an asian ho
ikr

He's straight?!

Weird, can't imagine the context of such a scene. Hope it was meant to be a joke and hadn't implied any serious tone on the cartoon.

it's a cartoon, if that's what gets you off go draw a pair of boobs

Oh ok its allll good now, nothing wrong with it at all now. Thanks for the secret

>if that's what gets you off go draw a pair of boobs
Seems fucking clear they fucking won't!

No problem, If you ever want to see women fucking dogs do some pc repair on craiglist.

>Ho
I thought her name was Nguyen.

it did, it was a very serious scene

Ayyyyy

no YOU get a piece of paper out or go into paint and draw some tits and jerk off if you seriously get a boner to fucking cartoons

Because you fapping to pixels on a screen of "real" women you will never meet or touch is SOOO different. Quit being a smug cunt trying to put others down to make yourself feel better.

My ex gf cheated on me with a dog. This makes me feel uncomfortable.

is this show any good?

A dog falls in love with a bitch.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the doggy's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

FINDS A BITCH!

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

How can human males even compete?

Why?

I can knot believe this

That was the joke, he did it for free

i-is it our time now bros?