Woy general

Why was it cancelled guys?? They don't even rerun it on disney xd anymore :( this makes me sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3
youtube.com/watch?v=LJOTBSE_3Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=w4dUHSBl3EM&
kureisan28.tumblr.com/post/153324562225/give-craig-a-wander-over-yonder-savewoy
youtube.com/watch?v=-TnxaRgnzZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=6OLF1tJnuwY
youtube.com/watch?v=QadevIBGVIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did they survive?

According to the creators:
No..

Seriously, what the fuck happens in season 2? I only ever watched season 1 and just let it drop off. I really need to get to watching it.

The galaxy burned.,

anyone have that WoY loss edit?

Reminder that Captain Tim did nothing wrong

But, Watchdog Tim did everything wrong

change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

Reminder that the petition is almost at 38,000 signatures. SIGN IT

this will sound a bit broad but shit man because disney doesn't care about anything and put the cartoon on their death channel (xd) to air on a deathslot (fucking 7? 8 pm?) so that it got shitty ratings and then cancelled it because it was getting shitty ratings (among other things)

It also sucks that they pulled reruns off the air, despite reruns having better ratings than new episode premieres being one of the reasons they cancelled it

Wander is Jesus

No... Wander is BETTER than Jesus

Feminists don't like insecure lonely female characters.

What was he listening to?

bump

Oh dang I just remembered that this show is never going to come back ever

I feel slightly more sad now

Don't remind us

youtube.com/watch?v=LJOTBSE_3Dw

>tfw no more Hatey

Lies they were on their honey MOON

It hurts, lads.
I still can't bring myself to watch the last episode because I don't want it to be over.

I watched the last episode, but I'm pretending we're on one long big hiatus til Season 3

>me 10 years later
man, this sure is a long hiatus

They added a shitty new villain whose only character is that she's evil and destroys things. Her only motivation is that she's evil and likes to destroy things. She's got a bunch of random magic powers and infinite robots and a giant ship that destroys planets almost effortlessly.

She ruined every episode she was in. Literally the only appeal to her character was that she had big boobs and hips.

THE PAIN WILL NEVER END

She helps develop the characters further.

Honestly, I didn't like her when they were starting to hint she's mean because she's lonely.
I wanted Wander to learn that some people just don't want to be your friend I mean, they kind of did do that, but I'm worried about what Dom would be like in S3

Kinda, but none of the plots involving her DIRECTLY were interesting or funny in every way.

She makes Wander mindlessly want to ship her and Hater which is annoying.
She made Hater do the boring generic thing of "big dumb guy does whatever pretty lady says".
She made Peepers and Sylvia mad, which is nothing new.

The only thing she brought to the table was a lasting villain who was a real threat, which, while it WAS something new, could've been done INFINITELY better. She felt like the bare minimum of effort was put into her and was just a lame, edgy, "SO QUIRKY xD" villain that was only made to attract (more) waifufags to the show.

>She made Hater do the boring generic thing of "big dumb guy does whatever pretty lady says".

To be fair, Hater's waifufaggotry gave us The New Toy, The Cartoon and My Fair Hatey

They wanted a new "Gravity Falls", and Wander wasn't attracting enough attention, even though that was probably because they aired it at fucking 9 PM on monday nights and barely advertised it.

I'll give you that, yeah.

THIS

They also pulled reruns off the Disney XD on Disney Channel block and eventually pulled reruns off Disney XD itself a month after the show ended

this

youtube.com/watch?v=w4dUHSBl3EM&

Source on this?

kureisan28.tumblr.com/post/153324562225/give-craig-a-wander-over-yonder-savewoy

It's a lie bro
See

I missed WoY general.

What do you guys make of the reveal of the pirate ship in The Waste of Time being a major plot point of season 3? Other than not much, since the show is unfairly cancelled.

I don't know what to make of it.

considering we never got to know much about it.

I was around in these generals during the last few months of the show's run. God I miss those threads

Every time I think of listening to a song from my fair hatey, I end up watching the entire thing.

I don't normally rewatch shit but goddamn, that episode should be double length so it could be a legit album and I'd listen to it all the time like doomstar requiem.

Same.

I just wanted to listen to Hater's "You're the greatest" song, but I ended up rewinding back to the start of the episode and watching the whole thing.

Wander can't get hour long specials because it's not as popular as Gravity Falls unfortunately

Me too. Except the shit poster.

>doomstar requium
I like you, user. Two shows that should have had their proper ending, for sure.

>4 posters
I remember that. That was insane

>tfw we will never know the true meaning behind the chimpanzee

It was without a doubt something to behold.

Do you think the chimp was Hater or not?

>It was without a doubt something to behold.
I never tuned into every thread.
Tell me the story, user

There's the fixed version.
>Peepers just chilling there
kek, gets me every time.

It was one shit poster raging a war between shipperfags, antishipfags and domfags by just flooding the threads from rhetoric on all sides. It wasn't all bad; you'd get the occasional awesome drawfag that would do requests like this.

kek, this show and its communities could never catch a fucking break. was it cursed?

How a eyeball can be so cute wtf?

There was also some great greentexts in those threads

Who is the best Watchdog and why is it Andy?

I know. Would you believe me if I said I wrote that?

Because he was one of the few watchdogs who got actual character development outside of Peepers and Westley

Did you really write it??

Even so, there was just something so cute and charming about him taking stock images from somewhere off the Skull-ship, creating his own, and trying to break away from his role as a camera drone to make his own, hit TV show.

I wrote it and am proud of it, yep.

Noice. Do write other things or was that just a one time thing?

They should have. If by some miracle of chance I ever become a rich and successful enough, I would totally commission an ending for both those shows and probably a couple more.

Now I'm gonna go listen to MFH, AGAIN. And probably doomstar afterwards.

*Do you

why did he have to fucking lick it?

Possibly? Depends what you're asking.

Because gay.

I was just asking if you've wrote anything else. Possibly WoY related?

Yes.

...I'm listening....

Check out Ao3, it's on there.

Is that gif a part of a bigger video?

Speaking of edits--

any good WoY youtube poop?

WoY isn't popular enough to have good Youtube Poops probably

yeah, there's nothing good: youtube.com/watch?v=-TnxaRgnzZ0

I made that. I didn't know someone saved it, thought everyone was just pissed and ignored it after the initial post.

It's a pretty good edit.

youtube.com/watch?v=6OLF1tJnuwY

i made this

I saved it.

I thought it was pretty funny even if it was probably in poor taste

>I can't wait to destroy your ass tonight

dearie me

Bump

this show was for retards

Not bad, user, not bad at all.

Bumping this thread... WITH NO POSTERS[/spoilers]

When was the moment you fell in love with the show?

For me it was pic related

it sure is dead around here

would you have noticed the mat?

The animation quality was too good and it was likely too expensive to produce due to that for not enough viewers.

Kids don't want good animation or story, they want ebin memes they can relate to and spout in school with their freinds.

Can you link it?

That exact scene is what hooked me too, that and when it continues on with Wander not being able to find the latch.

Hates great
Best villain.

I don't recall. My first experience was watching "The Shorts" and I thought it was hilarious.

I'll be taking your wish today. What do you want?

Indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=QadevIBGVIw

He made me think of Face...

I fell in love with it when I saw The Picnic.

the interactions between Hater and Wander were just so great