/got/ general Starks don't have fleet edition

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lREJq-3FOlc
youtube.com/watch?v=gi1KhxyjJ18
vocaroo.com/i/s0McFQAnrbyD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aaggghhh...

Yes. He was dumb by wanting to achieve too much too fast.

itt: characters women will literally NEVER understand

AGGHHHHHHH YOUR GRACE

youtu.be/lREJq-3FOlc

explain this

What is the purpose of these ropes on spears?

Dexfag autism.

D-DAVOS CALL THE BANNERS AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Reminder that Gregor didnt rape her ;)

Azor Petyr

Viperbowl was built on a lie!

sup tywin

Was offseason /got/ always this autistic or did this season break your minds for good?

AT ONCE YOUR GRACE

Cant rape a dornish slut. They always want it

/ourqueen/ Daenerys

off-season is when threads last for a day
this is still cooldown

>Peter, Lena and Nikolaj going "DADDYYYYYYYYYYY" when Charles Dance appears
Fuck those guys I'm dying.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonerys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn boar. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

visual distraction to the opponent. movement attracts attention they flailing ropes of cloth leather etc. alternatively they are meant to keep blood from dripping down and affecting the grip on the shaft.

Agreed,
Horrible taste in cunnies, doesn't look Egyptian at all.

only /ourqueen/ after season 7

that actually sounds like it makes a lot of sense
was this a thing irl? I imagine it'd only be really useful for 1v1 combat, not in armies

Who has Gregors Keep now? Sandor is a deserter and Gregor is dead/Kingsgaurd

gregor's son, presumably

Lena, Peter and Nik should have their own podcast.

I don't watch the show, but could anyone show me a clip of the scene that started this with the fat king guy in these pictures?
It seems funny.

Did they have zero relatives? If so, I guess Lannisters would occupy it directly or give it to someone else. The house was only around for a couple of generations, so I don't imagine there would be many misgivings about giving it away.
fuck off faggot

Does he have a son?

No I'm actually serious, I'm not going to use it for anything I just want to see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gi1KhxyjJ18

Can someone explain to me what's wrong with incest? I've been having sex with my sister ever since I was 12 and she was 14 and it was fine.

Well seeing as how Gregor killed his parents, id imagine he killed any other realtive too

(You)

>Starks don't have a fleet edition
>That's a Brandon, the tall one with the dreamy face, he was Brandon the Shipwright, because he loved the sea. His tomb is empty. He tried to sail west across the Sunset Sea and was never seen again. His son was Brandon the Burner, because he put the torch to all his father's ships in grief.
Reminder that Starks don't have a fleet because of pure retardation. Tully genes were an immense improvement on their genetic stock.

>That one time Starks were reduced to just women and children

Thanks a lot, now I'll leave you guys who actually care about the show alone and never come back.

>He tried to sail west across the Sunset Sea and was never seen again.
He's just hanging with based GYLBERT KING

DVD commentary rankings

1. Lena Heady
2. Peter Dinklage
3. NKW
4. Maisie Williams
5. Liam Cunningham

FISH

SCALE

ARMOR

*NCW

don't worry user you're always welcome back if you're interested

literally nothing wrong with it if you don't have kids together.

oh sorry that fuck off faggot was meant for the jonerysfag, not sure why I clicked on your post

well we had a child together but she has a husband that doesn't know. They married around the time she got pregnant.

>under the greater banner of house Stark
THEY'RE EQUALS, STOP BULLYING

ban /got/

Best Tullys are Kermit, Elmo and Grover.

Prove me wrong.

OH FUNNY IS IT
YES YES RUN BACK TO REDDOFELL

>fish equal to a wolf

topkek

Direwolves are autistic wolves though. Did you forget one got killed by a herbivore stag?

3ER did it

Delete this

they're only sigils m8
Tullys are just a humble house

you can crop jaime out of that picture now

Qyburn looking more feminine that Cersei now, nice

Is he transitioning?

no, but Lena might be

Did Qyburn give her Gregor's cock?

>Is he transitioning?
It's called aging you sjw cuck

Aging changes your gender?

and why are you so triggered?

What is Nikolaj's damage, lads?
vocaroo.com/i/s0McFQAnrbyD

Will he be a wight next season?

So is it autism, alcohol or is that just what Danes think is normal?
>no "Ham" in aliases
baka desu senpai

>under the greater banner of House Stark
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

The Riverlands are their own goddamn kingdom they're equal rank. The Tullys ally with the Starks in the war of the five kings but they're not fucking "sworn shields" to House Stark.

danish humor is indistinguishable from autism

well the Riverlands aren't a *kingdom*, and never were under the Tullys
but yeah otherwise you're right

>The Riverlands are their own goddamn kingdom

No they aren't user. The seven kingdoms are:

North
Vale
WEsterlands
Stormlands
REach
Dorne
Iron Islands

The Riverlands have been under the yoke of one of those at various times but haven't been their own kingdom in thousands of years.

They're the Poland of ASOIAF

7 K I N G D O M S
K
I
N
G
S

>primary motivation is pussy
>characters women will never understand
???

aye am a bahstud

>Iron Islands

Arent a Kingdom either. The 7th Kingdom is the Crownlands.

7 GODS
G
O
D
S

>Aging changes your gender?
Not that user but yes once passed 60 females have a rise in male hormones and vice versa. never seen Old guys with saggy tits before? Or old ladies that grow moustaches suddenly

No, the crownlands were only created after Aegon's conquest

Iron Islands were the 7th kingdom under the Grey Irons and later the Hoares

ONE KING
YOU THINK IT'S WINE KEEPING THEM TOGETHER?
IT'S BOARS, BOARS AND WHORES

itt: characters men will literally NEVER understand

>Arent a Kingdom either
source? Makes more sense for it to be referred to as a Kingdom than the Crownlands, since its just a diminished version of the original Islands & Rivers kingdom or whatever it was called

>Dorne

Dorne isnt part of the 7 Kingdoms you moron. They neved submitted to the Iron Throne.

The 7 Kingdoms are;
North
River and Isles
Vale
Westerlands
Stormlands
Reach
Crownlands

7 BOOKS
B
O
O
K
S

Women*

men*

>Aegons own throne of dragonstone isnt a kingdom....

Holy shit is it so hard to fucking google something
7 Kingdoms are as they were when Aegon arrived
North
Mount and Vale
The Rock (West)
Isle and River (as in Iron Islands and Riverlands as one)
Reach
Stormlands
Dorne

After Aegon's conquest it is now 9 regions
North
Riverlands
Vale
Iron Islands
Reach
Westerlands
Stormlands
Dorne
Crownlands

>Relatives Charles Dickens (great-great-great-grandfather

the eternal anglo...

> They neved submitted to the Iron Throne.

Daeron I was fake news?

they were still a kingdom you muppet. There were kingdoms before the iron throne was even created

>bobbyposters will say this is 'fat'

>well the Riverlands aren't a *kingdom*
Depends on how you want to define it. They have a Lord Paramount with vassals under that swear fealty to them, while they swear fealty to the Iron Throne. So yeah, they technically are a "kingdom." Especially with the additonal historical context of the Riverlands being united under house Hoare.
> and never were under the Tullys
They're still the Paramount house that rules essentially has dominion over the same vassals and land of the historic kingdom.
It's spoken about in the books how the "seven kingdoms" doesn't really make sense. Since technically the Crownlands and Riverlands are also seen as "kingdoms."
> haven't been their own kingdom in thousands of years.
No one has been "their own Kingdom" in 300 years.

And it still doesn't negate the point that they ARE NOT DE JURE VASSALS TO THE STARKS AND HAD NEVER BEEN BEFORE THEY HAD A MARRIAGE ALLIANCE.

You're fucking retarded

>Dorne is a principality instead of a kingdom, while Aegon's island realm of Dragonstone, ancient seat of the Targaryens, was not counted as one of the Seven Kingdoms at the time of the conquest

Maybe you yourself should learn how to google.

>hurr they were a kingdom so they are one of the 7 kingdoms under the iron throne

Aegon never conquered them you muppet. They werent under the iron throne

>season 4
YOUR QUEEN IS *now* A DUMB WHORE WITH A FAT ARSE, YOU KNOW THAT?

I would totally listen to this.