Sensible gun laws

Sensible gun laws.

>s-see how easy it is amerifat fagatrons

Other urls found in this thread:

daytonatactical.com/cart
80percentarms.com/collections/all
80percentarms.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't have a right to chirp the second amendment we're Canadian, can you stop shilling and misrepresenting us?

2nd amendment doesn't guarantee the right to own military grade civilian killing weapons

You're right, it's the other way around.

if you reject their petition they win

legal guns lol xd

I've been looking all over, anyone know where I can find a decent 80% receiver that ships to Canada?

daytonatactical.com/cart is the only decent price I could find. All the others that ship to canada want some outrageous amount of money like 400+ canadian for the lower and a jig

>those cancerous comments on that article

Why are leaves so gay?

400CAD*

You obviously know nothing of firearms, ar15 is a civilian market version that only has the ability to fire one round for every trigger full, it is not fully automatic which is when you hold the trigger and the rifle sprays, it uses a .223 caliber found which is extremely weak compared to average/cheap hunting rifles, the ar15 is demonized because of how it looks, not its oporation, in Canada we have magazine restrictions so your argument is invalid here as well

Actually, you're completely wrong. It guarantees the right to keep and bear arms. It doesn't exclude an types of arms. So yeah, it actually does guarantee the right to own assault rifles, machine guns, tanks, nukes, etc.

No youre right, it gives the government the right to bend us over any time it wants.

AR-15 is a shit gun anyway, you can get many better alternatives legally here

Exactly. People don't realize the 5.56 round was chosen for it's lower recoil and higher chance to wound rather than kill. If they knew anything about guns and were concerned about them there would be a hatred of the SCAR and other battle rifles .

>not instead wielding M2 Carbine
Fuckwads

>This stupid fudd myth again

I can literally own a tank, fighter jet, or gunship helicopter and no one can stop me.
How does not having freedom feel?

>Sensible gun laws.
There's no such thing.

>2nd amendment doesn't guarantee the right to own military grade civilian killing weapons
Yes, it does.

However, we have the right to own whatever firearms we wish regardless of what the second amendment says.

I'm sorry there are so many leafs that make people like you look bad. I'm convinced a lot of them are proxies desu.

like?

Based crescent bearer. You tell that commie faggot what's up.

What makes you say that?

It does, rightly so.

That's literally it's primary purpose. It's not about self defense or hunting. It's about military weapons for everyone.

the 1st Amendment says we can call you out for being the fags you are

gets lost somewhere between the nigger president and the transgendered first ladyman

>2016
>"If they're going to take our guns, we're gonna fight for it and they'll have to take it from our cold dead bodies."

>2017
>"h... here you go pls don't shoot government.."

It's going to be hilarious.

not an argument

80percentarms.com/collections/all

the .308 version ?????

Trudeau

Boo hoo you fucking panzy.

yu have more rights and we have more open space and less chance of getting caught

once u get ur hate speech laws we will be better off

Well at least he can still cuck a leaf

>.308

>It's going to be hilarious.
Several questions...
1. How is the government going to know where the firearms are?
2. How is the government going to to who owns all the firearms?
3. How is the government going to confiscate all the firearms?
4. Why do you support the government forcibly disarming the citizens?

>4. Why do you support the government forcibly disarming the citizens?

Because it's funny. The other questions aren't relevant.

so you're proud of your negro leader kissing people
you faggots weaken my word every day, you dont deserve to say cuck

vz58
T97

extra power

Sorry officer I sold that gun years ago. No I didn't keep any records because I don't have to. Thank you officer have a nice day.

Just look at the look of approval your leader is giving Obama as they swap spit.

They are as relevant as your country.

>Because it's funny.
That doesn't make much sense.

Its funny to you to see the government oppress the people simply because the people own firearms?

Why do you believe the government should be the only entity to own firearms?

>The other questions aren't relevant.
But if you believe the government can, will and should confiscate firearms then surely you know how the government will successfully accomplish that act, right?

>Sorry officer I sold that gun years ago. No I didn't keep any records because I don't have to. Thank you officer have a nice day.
"Mine were lost in a tragic boating accident."
>"You live in a land-locked state."
"I know! That's what's so tragic about it!"

The fucking twatter comments reinforce my hatred for my fellow leafs.

>T97
>Better than an AR

yeah nah you're a cunt

Get the Daytona and their jig. It's a decent price and decent quality

AR is a shit meme gun

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Sorry to hear about your boating accident user. Seems to be happening a lot recently.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

>T97

$1200
looks retarded, "is finicky"

ya im not paying 1200 for that piece of shit instead of an AR

ar is half the price

Are you that faggot that shows up in every Canadian gun thread to say that? The T97 is literal chink tier plastic shit

Not an arguement.

Thanks for reminding me what our constitution means Canada.

I don't actually see a problem with this. From a legislative standpoint Trudeau is mostly fine (barring a few blatant powergrabs like the push for ranked ballots and some retarded sjw decisions to act as a smokescreen for the powergrabs).

As Canadians we should be able to own guns but imo it should really just be Bolt Action rifles and Pump or lever Action Shotguns

>As Canadians we should be able to own guns but imo it should really just be Bolt Action rifles and Pump or lever Action Shotguns
Why should the people only be allowed to own certain types of firearms?

>sensible gun law

No such thing.

Because the government knows best user. Shut up and embrace statism.

the vz58 is nice but not enough info on jiggin that thing

> Muhh tactical baby killing rifles

what are you gonna do with all these (You)s?

Actually yes, 60% of the "navy" in the Revolution were privately owned ships with cannons and everything.

Not that Canada would know, you got your "independence" because England was to old and tired to deal with you anymore.

I second the Daytona.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Because the government knows best user. Shut up and embrace statism.
lol. Well yes, I know why the government wants us only owning certain types of weapons.

I'm just curious as to why a citizen would support that.

Because we aren't dealing with a mostly uncontrolled border with mexico or a constant and mostly unfounded fear of faceless government goons oppressing us.

If someone owns a gun in Canada it should really just be for hunting/protection fror animals or to decentivize home invaders.

Because they are dick sucking statists. Nothing more.

Fucking commie aids niggers like you NEED to fuck off. If there's one thing that triggers me like an SJW are fucking Canadian FAGGOTS with a smug tone telling me what I NEED a gun for.

Also if some retard gets ahold of a hunting rifle and tries to murder a crowd of people he might get 1 kill at best.

If some guy goes apeshit with a semi-automatic weapon he can murder a crowd

Called being a fucking realist and living in a different culture from yours. I think you dumbfucks are well within your right to own a gun as long as you receive proper and regular training to ensure you know when and where to use a gun as well as proper maintenance, trigger discipline, and a skill level to actually hit a target.

>AR15 tumble-bullet myth

Unreal, isn't it? Doesn't it take multiple hundreds of yards before tumbling? It also only happens with specific rifling and barrel length iirc.

I swear half of this bullshit comes from video game degeneracy.

>tfw a fucking predatkr drone costs les than a house in my state.

SHALL NOT BE INF4INGED

>slide thread
>faggot shill
>a fucking leaf

Checked

$0.07 CAN deposited to your account

He just doesn't want Canada's enemies to win.

I'm having a hard time deciding between the 80percentarms.com
or Daytona

Also, i'm leaning towards ordering it in separate parts, possibly to different addresses. I think If I order a full 80% kit, I might get in trouble, even though its legal, as fucked up as that sounds .....its canada

It's just a fucking semi automatic rifle. Nothing that crazy about it. A pistol is probably much more dangerous in any kind of mass shooting situation since it's better for crowded areas and tight spaces

>Because we aren't dealing with a mostly uncontrolled border with mexico or a constant and mostly unfounded fear of faceless government goons oppressing us.
So? Just because bad things might not be happening at the moment is no reason to give up your rights to be able to defend yourself in the future.

>If someone owns a gun in Canada it should really just be for hunting/protection fror animals or to decentivize home invaders.
But its not the governments decision to limit your rights.
If you personally don't want to own a "deadly babby killin assault rifle" that's fine.
But you and your government are saying that no one is allowed to own a semi-auto rifle and that's wrong.

Why are you fine with taking rights away from other people?

>Because they are dick sucking statists. Nothing more.
Oh I get that.

>Also if some retard gets ahold of a hunting rifle and tries to murder a crowd of people he might get 1 kill at best.
Our rights (and yours as well) are not subject to someone else abusing those rights.

>If some guy goes apeshit with a semi-automatic weapon he can murder a crowd
So what? Why should you give up your rights because someone else does bad things?

>Called being a fucking realist and living in a different culture from yours.
Yes, a more restrictive, less free culture.

> I think you dumbfucks are well within your right to own a gun as long as you receive proper and regular training to ensure you know when and where to use a gun as well as proper maintenance, trigger discipline, and a skill level to actually hit a target.
But that's restricting our rights to own firearms. You don't ask the government for permission to exercise your constitutionally protected rights.

What's the proportion of AR-15 in gun homicide in the US ? If you want to reduce the guns per capita why target big ,unconcealable rifles instead of small arms ?
Why not try it with AK-47 ? Last week some guy was gunned down in Marseille despite automatic rifle being illegal (you can buy semi auto for some model but not AK-47 anyway). They're much more prevalent in gangs and mafia circle.
As a matter of fact, why not trying to tackle on the black market on a whole ? They're the network that directly aliment criminals after all.

Myth? Its an intermediate round designed to kill coyotes and shit. It isn't designed for humans. It can kill people, but not as well as a 7.62. That's not a myth, its just a fact.

>military grade

Which military arms its soldiers with Ar-15s?

>waiting and saging

I think you dumbfucks are well within your right to reproduce as long as you receive proper and regular education to ensure you know when and where to use a penis as well as proper maintenance, jizz discipline, and a skill level to actually raise a child.

No you just want the government to be there holding your hand telling you what is best for you. You hate the idea of common citizens having power.

Typical LEAF laws, can't defend yourself but you can suck a dog's dick.

Pathetic degenerates.

It was designed so that each soldier could hold more ammo than they could with 7.62 NATO. As well as having less recoil and being able to make the guns more lightweight. All very advantageous in combat.

There are a whole host of advantages with using smaller intermediate cartridges over full size rifle rounds. To say that 5.56 wasn't designed to kill people is frankly absurd.

Go post your nonsense on /k/ then link your post so we can laugh at your anus being turned inside out.

Our bill of rights doesn't at any point give us a right to bear arms or address weaponry in any way

Every man should have the privilege of owning a gun should he be capable of proving himself responsible in its use and maintenance

I think your setup for concealed carry citizens is commendable ut you suck too much libertarian dick to understand anything except absolutes.

Why the fuck does anyone but law enforcement, security personnel, or military need small arms?

To what defend ourselves against people who also have these small arms? No it's a big dick measuring contest with no purpose. If you want to own a gun get a fucking hunting license and a single shot rifle and hunt some fucking deer.

That's exactly what it guarantees you worthless cuck.

TL;DR

Funny, because it covered artillery and private warships back in the day. If we're going by original interpretation we should be allowed to own battleships and Howitzers.

>"Is that a sawed off shotgun I see in the corner, citizen?"
>Why yes it is officer, I got some targets set up out back if you wanna give it a whirl.
>"...hell yeah."
I don't know what kind of cops you have around your state, but most of ours wouldn't touch the 2nd regardless of state law.

>Our bill of rights doesn't at any point give us a right to bear arms or address weaponry in any way
Your rights aren't granted to you by a piece of paper.
Your rights are inherent.
If your rights were granted to you by a piece of paper, an eraser could take away those rights.

>Every man should have the privilege of owning a gun should he be capable of proving himself responsible in its use and maintenance
Firearms are a right not a privilege.
You don't ask the government's permission to exercise your rights.

>I think your setup for concealed carry citizens is commendable ut you suck too much libertarian dick to understand anything except absolutes.
Not a libertarian. Our rights are absolute.

>Why the fuck does anyone but law enforcement, security personnel, or military need small arms?
Its called the bill of rights. Not the bill of needs.

Our rights aren't conditional on your beliefs of "need".

>No it's a big dick measuring contest with no purpose.
Why are you antigunners so fascinated with the size of other people's genitals?

>If you want to own a gun get a fucking hunting license and a single shot rifle and hunt some fucking deer.
What if I want a semi-auto rifle to defend against any potential threat to myself?

>le fudd law
Either you're for our rights or against them. Stop drawing imaginary lines in the leaves. Criminals can still obtain full auto weapons regardless of legality, your citizens either have a right to defend themselves with equal or greater firepower or none at all.

A

>mudslimes kill civilians with illegally acquired full auto assault rifles
>"We should ban semi-automatic hunting rifles" t: EU

Your a fucking moron

Nobody has a fucking inherent right to anything, inherently your rights are whatever the fuck you can take with your own hands.

Unless you plan on starting a small gang war you don't need a semi-auto to protect yourself against anything

The Matrix is real, Neo

Maybe one of the Americano second amendment people can do something about this leaf.

As if anyone actually expected them (Trudeau's government, no less) to do anything other than wipe their ass with it. Shit, it took 6 years and a private member's bill to remind the Conservatives that they campaigned on ending the long gun registry. The only political party that comes close to supporting the right to bear arms are the libertarians, and they're about as likely to win here as in Sweden.

Nicely put, user. Why can't we have the best PM?

Also why the fuck do you think i'm anti-gun? Is it because I don't think you should have some small artillery tucked away in your garage next to the lawnmower?

I am pro-gun but I'm not pro-automatic theres a fucking difference. My family hunts, I have hunted. no man has any inalienable rights especially not one to own and operate modern military-grade weaponry. And no I'm not saying a fucking Ar-15 is military grade jackass I'm saying that you don't have any need, or right to own a gun and it is entirely a measure of want. I want to hunt and want my family to be able to hunt so we own guns. I don't care that you want to be able to kill hudreds of people at the drop of a hat.

>don't need a semi-auto to protect yourself against anything
>be 90 year old couple
>guy breaks into your house with a stolen knife and tries to murder you
>don't even have a gun to defend yourself, and if you only had a pump or boltgun, you'd be too slow and weak to cycle it if you missed or your first hit was not effective
This happened a few days ago here in Edmonton. Semiautos allow for a higher volume of fire, which is exactly what you need when your fucking life is on the line

>I am pro-gun
>muh durr huntin'
No you're not.

>Your a fucking moron
*you're

>Nobody has a fucking inherent right to anything
So you're indeed saying that rights are granted to you (and can be revoked) by the state?

>your rights are whatever the fuck you can take with your own hands.
Which is exactly why the government doesn't want us owning semi-auto rifles.

You see, if we can't defend ourselves from the government with firearms, they can take our rights, property, possessions, freedom and lives.

If we're armed, that makes it much harder for them to take any of those things.

And one of the best tools to stand up to them is the "high powered babby killin assault rifle with high capacity magazine and the shoulder thing that goes up".

>Unless you plan on starting a small gang war you don't need a semi-auto to protect yourself against anything
Again, its called the bill of rights, not the bill of needs.

I don't have to justify my rights. You have to justify taking away my rights.

So far you've failed as your only argument has been: "U DINNA NEED DEM!"

>Also why the fuck do you think i'm anti-gun?
You spout of the same old, anti-gun talking points as gungrabbers.
"you don't need..."
"you have don't a right..."
"you should only get them after..."

>Is it because I don't think you should have some small artillery tucked away in your garage next to the lawnmower?
It's the fact that you want laws passed stopping us from being able to have those things.

I've already said, if you don't want to own those weapons fine, but your problem is you don't want anyone else owing those weapons either.

You're the person restricting other people's rights.

Not I.

That's why you're anti-firearm.